i guess the game is "spotting the real cd's"...

i, like a lot of people on this forum, love halloween for the simple fact of being able to get fully dressed and go out, pretty much anywhere. my favorite question is when someone asks "what are you supposed to be?" and i always say that it's not a costume, i just like dressing this way. also, i think there are some people, females in particular, that can tell that there is way too much effort put into your elaborate "costume" for it to just be a halloween costume. every year i see more and more men in drag on halloween, which is awesome, but do you ever wonder when you see someone if they are a true cd or just a costume wearer? sometimes it obvious they aren't a real cd, sometimes its kind of obvious they are, but then there are all the ones in between.
do you ever wonder or have asked someone (on halloween) if they were a real dresser or not? what was their reaction?

what gives it away the most? i always look at the shaved legs/painted toenails/perfect make-up/expensive heels as a dead giveaway.