Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Did your mother want a girl?

Mine never said anthing ,that I can remember, until within the past couple of years. I thing dad wanted a girl (I was second boy) and I asked what my name would have been and she told me Mary

I was a fat little kid and one day when I was about 11 or 12 my Mom noticed that I had fat little boobies. She said that she thought I should wear a bra!! I was very embarrassed! She never followed through! Darn!

Love,
    Stephanie
    Stephanie Kay

"We all just want to be loved!"

Well I don’t know about my father but my mother didn’t mind of me wearing her clothes, I remember one time when she put lipstick in my lips. It feel so good

my mom used me to model. She made dresses for another girl and I was her size. At the tme I was all boy and hated it. A couple of years later I was doing it on my own.

my mom did want a girl,i was to be called stacy marie ,my actually name is stacy micheal hanna( stacy is a boys name too aparently yet i havent met another male stacy in the 25 years ive been alive)

stacy-marie

did my mom want a girl?

I remember my mom telling me, at age 10 or so, that if i should want myself really clean" down there" that i should douche
    michille

my mother wanted boys because they were / are supposedly "easier". however at the same time she has told me many times, particularly after i was over 16 or so that part of her always was a bit sad that i was male. less so that i was male in the boys club with my dad and brother but more due to how her and i have always interacted. she has told me many times im the daughter she never had type of thing.
    How often do you daydream about finding a genie's lamp...

Mom already had a girl, and I was a frail and sickly child, so I was raised as one. Not dressed as one (although I can recouont many times I was dressed as one of them), but I stayed inside with the gilrs/ladies all the time. I could cook a mean cherry pie by the time I was 8....

Jenn

We all have our dreams... AmiFL's Avatar
    My mom didn't want a girl, but...........my father took in a friend's daughter to help her out as she was having issues growing up...................

She got more attention than i did, so i tried dressing like a girl because I was jealous. ( I was 13 at the time ) It turned out I loved the feeling of cross dressing.................