Thread: CD desire deminished after wife finding out

CD desire deminished after wife finding out

Has anybody had this happen to them? After my wife found out by accident about my crossdressing my desire has deminished. The only thing that I do now is have glamour shots done once or twice a year, which she has accepted completely. She was even able to go and look at the pictures with me and could not pick me out of a group of other photos.

Glamour shots???????? Oh yeah, very nice indeed.
    Kisses, Linda

Uhhhh, no way. My cd desire has increased, especially since my wife is a somewhat reluctant acceptor of my dressing which I am eternally grateful to her for!

i think we all go through a point of the desire waining i.e purging wardrobe etc but when desire comes back its twice as strong xx

Quote Originally Posted by Dahlia T View Post
    Has anybody had this happen to them? After my wife found out by accident about my crossdressing my desire has deminished. The only thing that I do now is have glamour shots done once or twice a year, which she has accepted completely. She was even able to go and look at the pictures with me and could not pick me out of a group of other photos.
    No, not a bit. If anything, I only want to do it more often.

I wonder if you're feeling embarrassed or guilty about it since she found out. We all grow up learning how "wrong" it is to be a crossdresser (note the quotes). I was embarrassed about my own crossdressing until fairly recently in my life.

If you're happy cding only once or twice year, then there doesn't seem to be any problem.
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife

Don't mis-understand me,I'm not embarrassed, but, if I can't be made up by a pro, I'm just not interested, but can't wait until my next chance for photos. The only reason I don't get to do it more is that the girl who does it, lives in Vegas and I don't trust anyone else for the price she charges me, she is great.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabrielle Hermosa View Post

No, not a bit. If anything, I only want to do it more often.

Ditto, ditto and ditto

No my dwsiew to crossdress has not deminished, however the intoxicating feeling of getting by with something has gone completely. In many ways I love it more this way because I can share it with my wife. She has helped me become more of a woman or at lest look like one than I could have ever imagined. we have girl nights where we spend the whole night as a couple of girls talking playing games etc. A couple of ladies we know who are deeply inlove with each other and who know about Tresa come over and we play games and just have a good evening as girls. I am fortunate enough to have these people in my life and wh accept me as one of the girls.
    So I would encourage you to get your wife moe envolved with your crossdressing.

Don't mis-understand me,I'm not embarrassed, but, if I can't be made up by a pro, I'm just not interested, but can't wait until my next chance for photos. The only reason I don't get to do it more is that the girl who does it, lives in Vegas and I don't trust anyone else for the price she charges me, she is great.
    I find it difficult not to "mis-understand" you to a certain extent :

Your opening post was this one quoted below : it had nothing to do with that girl living at Las Vegas, but mainly at your wife's finding.
    And now you are alluding to another wholly independent issue !!
    Therefore I find it not especially easy to follow your way of thinking !

As you seem being happy anyway, I wish you a good continuation.
    All the best !

Gold Member
    I told my wife about it, and really, it didn't effect things either way.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Silver Member
    Nope sorry, my desire to cross dress has increased massively since my wife found out, she doesn't accept it and we don't talk about it but I want to do it ever so much more now and certainly underdress much more when I am out with her

I fantasized about telling everyone a few years back and I went as far as doing one of those dress rehersal type of things where I dressed up and then while nobody was around acted like I told them.. I tried to act this out completely with the made up reaction of some not understanding and others supportive and everything in between.. the next day I felt relief but then I didn't feel like dressing up.. and for the next few weeks I was this way.. then I snapped out of it and started dressing and flushed the idea of telling anyone right out..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

My wife doesn't know, and I'm working hard to keep it that way. I believe one of the attractions to dressing, for me, is the secrecy - it's something I do for me, and me alone. It's an escape from the world I normally live in. I'd lose that if she found out. And another thing: by keeping it a secret, I avoid being judged. Knowing I was being judged would very much turn me off of it, I think.
    Last edited by Patty-Fay; 06-29-2009 at 06:57 PM.

I'm not sure why I feel this way right now. Maybe the girl in Vegas has taken me to a new level and now if I can't be that girl, I'm just not interested as much and since I don't have the talent that she does, I don't what to try. Or then again, maybe it's just a cycle as some of you have said, I don't know. All I do know, is since My wife has found out and still loves me, that has brought our marrage to a new level and all I can do is focus on her and trying to make her happy. She may accept this, but she does not necessary aprove or understand it. All I know is how I feel. Sorry if this is confusing to some of you, I know it is to me.

It might be because you finally accompished the goal of telling your wife. Now that you have, there is no reason to dress in private. Also, if you have a set activity to work towards preparation for that maybe allows you to focus on other things the other times. I experienced some lack of desire once I went out fully dressed in daylight and accepted CDing as part of myself. And when I am busy with other parts of my life the opportunity is less as well as the desire.

Aspiring Member

Waxing & Waning ( I like that phrase)

Hey Girls: I find my "urges" will wax and wane over a period of time. Fall seems to be the worst (or best),,,,,I WANNA DRESS UP ALL THE TIME!!
    Summertime is when my urges are lowest...Even tho our home is air conditioned, I seem to sweat like a pig when I'm in make-up...and I'm not normally a sweaty person.

I always sleep in feminine nightwear.....Panties are a must from quitting time Friday till Sunday night.....ditto for painted toenails......Other than that I'm just normal workin' class slob!!!

I told my wife and now I am able to stay in fem mode all of the time. I am not always dressed but i usually have some thing fem on to help me stay happy with our overdoing it. A day with out red toe nails is like a day with out sunshine !

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    My desire didn't diminish after my wife found out, I told her over 30 years ago. Actually she has been somewhat supportive. Lately I've pushed myself, trying to get some projects done to the point that I don't take the time I need for myself. It becomes frustrating knowing that I should take the time and go out, but don't.
    Dana Ryan

Like Danielle, my urges wax and wane as well. Consequently I sometimes go months at a time without dressing. During these periods. I sometimes think I'm done with it. Then the urge builds, out of nowhere, and Patty is back.

Just go with the flow. Don't worry about it either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Sally2005 View Post
    It might be because you finally accompished the goal of telling your wife. Now that you have, there is no reason to dress in private. Also, if you have a set activity to work towards preparation for that maybe allows you to focus on other things the other times. I experienced some lack of desire once I went out fully dressed in daylight and accepted CDing as part of myself. And when I am busy with other parts of my life the opportunity is less as well as the desire.
    I think you may of hit the nail on the head. Thank you all for some good insight.

For me it was just time i hated keeping it hiden from her so now after telling she is very ok with it all and now i get to have my nails done all the time and no one says a word to me about it any more so have funn with it Jerzie