Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Any items of clothing that you did not enjoy wearing...

An item that I don't like to wear.....MENS !!
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    panties...just not a "me" item
    Drumming, My other hobby

Honestly, For me it would have to be thongs. they are just too uncomfortable.

I don't much care for pants and shorts, no matter how feminine looking. If I am taking the time, I prefer skirts and dresses. Same with flats (shoes)...no matter how cute give me a heel anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by promgown View Post
    Honestly, For me it would have to be thongs. they are just too uncomfortable.
    Thongs, they're just so uncomfortable

Bobble gum.. just can't seem to get it to wear... and it's sticky!!. also beer cans aren't any fun to wear..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

I don't like wearing slips. I make sure my dresses & skirts are lined.

One piece swimsuit...

Not as if I've worn it outside, but a one-piece swimsuit made me feel un-sexy. Where I come from speedo's are the norm or anything way above the waist...so a one piece just didn't seem as feminine.

In the closet - for now. Shadeauxmarie's Avatar
    Fish-nets. Fish-net pantyhose, Fish-net stockings, Fish-net thigh-highs.
    May you live long and prosper.
    Infinite diversity in infinite combinations.
    "Smiling makes my face ache." F. N. Furter

Well, when I was a kid, I loved wearing my mothers girdle with the attachable garters and hose. But as an adult, I find girdles very uncomfortable. I also loved pantyhose until I discovered thigh highs, and I'll never go back. As far as everything else goes, I love it, or I wouldn't be on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    Thongs, they're just so uncomfortable
    ditto, ditto, DITTO!!!!
    Aaaahhhh, the FUN and joy of getting to be the girl I always WANTED to be, I love every minute of it!!!
    A chance to crossdress is a TERRIBLE thing to waste!!!

I bought some pajama pants that I thought would be super cute and comfy, but they were garbage. Needless to say, I don't wear them, they reside at the bottom of the drawer.

A girl...and I love it! Marisa_M's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by heathr1 View Post
    as much as you thought you would?

For me, a rubber skirt.
    I am a high heels addict and I adore all kind of women shoes including ballerina flats, wedges and sandals.

Once I tried to wear a pair of very high sandals with a thick platform and felt it so uncomfortable!

They were so sexy but I did not enjoyed wearing them and felt disappointed.
    [SIZE="3"]Marisa[/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"There are no ugly women, only lazy ones”

[SIZE="2"]Helena Rubinstein[/SIZE]

Back in the early '90's, I knew of no sources for huge size female shoes. Then I came across one of the bondage fetish sites, and lo and behold were a pair of size 15 spike heels; I had to have them. I hadn't had any female shoes that fit me since I was a kid. I think they cost about $200. Took a year to get them, I guess they were custom made somewhere. What a mistake. Pain like I couldn't believe; my toes, feet and my knees. But I would wear them anyway, just to have 'girl shoes' on. Not having ever worn heels since childhood, my feet and ankles couldn't curve to adapt to the almost vertical position, enough so my knees were perpetually bent, and I could barely walk.

I tossed them out as soon as an online store called shoe express opened (sadly, they no longer carry a nice variety of male sized female shoes).
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Aspiring Member
    For me it is thigh highs, stockings with garter-belts just can't seem to find some that comfortable. I think they are sexy on a GG but for me I can't begin to say how much money has be wasted on finding some that are comfortable as pantyhose to wear.

Gotta be the Corset Heather.
    Angie

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake

I hate blisters!

It was a great looking pair of sandals with two straps over the toe and a 3 inch heel. Great in the house or hotel, but after walking a mile in those shoes I was ready to toss them in the street and wear out my hose.

But they are soooooo cute, I had to keep them. You know, just in case.
    Last edited by Sarah Doepner; 07-02-2009 at 09:31 AM. Reason: hadn't finished when I hit go
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Pantyhose.....hate them. It's either thigh highs or stockings and garter belt for me.
    Body briefers. I love the look. When I was down in Tempe Az working back in Feb-March, I went to a JC Penny outlet store. They had absolutely georgeous body briefers. Pink, Brown, Red and Blue. I picked out a few differant sizes and colors (I was in drab) and took them to the fitting room and tried them on. They just don't fit right on my body. I have a longer torso and all of the ones I have tried are just too short.

garder belt, love the look, but with narrow hips and not much of a butt it doesn't stay in place and won't hold my stockings up for long

Quote Originally Posted by jckie View Post
    garder belt, love the look, but with narrow hips and not much of a butt it doesn't stay in place and won't hold my stockings up for long
    I'm with you on this one. They just don't fit my body. Maybe we need to wear suspenders with our suspenders.
    Keely

One of the Reds

I'd also second two of the earlier nominees...Fishnet pantyhose and garter belts & stockings.

With fishnets, I always wear a pair of sheer suntan pantyhose underneath them, and usually wear another pair of sheer pantyhose over them, too. This prevents them from catching on things, and helps give the legs a smoother look, yet still have the fishnet appearance.

With stockings and garter belts, I guess it's just my personal preference. I love the all-encasing feel of control-top pantyhose, and don't really care for the looseness of the stockings/garter belt combination. I know I'm in the minority, but c'est la vie!
    "Masquerading as a man with a reason, my charade is the event of the season" ('Carry On Wayward Son' by Kansas)

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Stockings and Thigh Hi's

Banned Read only
    Thong's cause I hate having the feeling of my butt getting flossed, and fishnets they are a pain in the A@$ to get on..lol

[QUOTE=Shadeauxmarie;1778841]Fish-nets. Fish-net pantyhose, Fish-net stockings, Fish-net thigh-highs.[/QUO

Cary

Denim skirt. I have a cute skirt with a fancy design, but it is denim and denim is for men.