Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The TRUTH about FETISH CDs. Maybe u CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

The TRUTH about FETISH CDs. Maybe u CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!?

Sorry, u may not like this post, but I NEED to get this off my chest!!

Some of U seem to pretend ALL CDs like to dress up because we ALL wish we were women. AND that our dressing is "relaxing" and makes us feel "comfortable", and has NOTHING to do with sex! Yeah, I KNOW! You're TRANS girls!

Well, there r a LOT of us here, who CD because looking and/or feeling like women gets us excited, stimulated, and turned on! Whether it's for partners, or for ourselves.

We don't think of ourselves as Trans yet! Maybe someday we will. But NOT yet!

We may be an EMBARRASSMENT to many of u, but we're here anyway! By the thousands!

AND, I'll bet new CDs dress mostly for the thrill, too. Just as many of U Trans girls got excited when U first started dressing, all those many years ago!
    I WISH U would ALL think back to those days. Maybe U would be more accepting and understanding of us fetish NEWBIES!

The day may come when I feel there's a woman in me. But, rite now, it's all about LOOKING LIKE ONE!

And, the hotter, the better! So, if it means a mask, a corset, or a fem suit, so be it! My FETISH is looking like an attractive female. NOT that I like rubber or masks! ( I WISH I could toss them out, but they HELP me enjoy dressing!)

Thank U for reading my rant, and for your patience with me, now and in the future!

I really am fond OF ALL OF U! Fetish, Trans, or WHATEVER reason u put ladies gear on!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    No problem for me, what ever butters your boat or floats your toast, honey. It's a big, big tent. A big, sticky, sweaty, hot rubber tent. For what my opinion is worth, I've always liked fetishishness, fetishosity, fetishmentness, oh whatever that word is. You know what I mean.

You keep on keepin' on, girl.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Maybe U would be more accepting and understanding of us fetish NEWBIES!
    Doc, this being your 4,256th Post, I would classify you as an EXPERT!
    Hope you don't mind the label!

I think there are plenty of people here who know what you're talking about.
    We all have our reasons, some are the same, some are different. I don't mind labels myself, but I don't like hierarchies.

As the old rock group, Blind Faith said, "Do What YOU Like!"

Jacqui

I used to feel that way until I graduated to the higher exalted stages of transness.

Ha! Ha! Not really, I just wanted to be the first to say it.

Next time just tell us what you think. Don't beat around the bush (so to speak.)

No need to worry as we are all different in our own way on this site.

In any case this should be the last place anyone should judge anyone else - we all need support that's why we're here.

Suzy

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSissyStevie View Post
    Next time just tell us what you think. Don't beat around the bush (so to speak.)
    Beat around the bush.<snork> Funny.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

Well, doc, I prescribe a big helping of your favourite tipple and a good night's sleep.
    I can't for the life of me understand what caused YOU to rant.
    Last edited by GaleWarning; 07-02-2009 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzy Harrison View Post

In any case this should be the last place anyone should judge anyone else - we all need support that's why we're here.

Suzy
    Suzy you are so right! If we can't express ourselves here, then where?

Quote Originally Posted by Suzy Harrison View Post

No need to worry as we are all different in our own way on this site.

Suzy
    I'm with that damn Aussie again. This place is for all of us - enjoy it!

Banned Read only battybattybats's Avatar
    Its worth noting that for some CDs who become aware of their gender-variance before puberty there can still be a strong sexual element to dressing during and after puberty.

I'm with "u", doc. Been dressing since the 1940's and still haven't reached the exalted stage of dressing for comfort or to be the "real me". The "real me" is the male guy who enjoys male stuff and has no interest in being a woman. The dressing is and always has been all about the huge turn on and excitement. If that were to disappear, I'd be "cured" with absolutely no regrets.

Mitzi

EXACTLY!!!! That was an accurate observation, Doc.

(I resist.) "What's up, Doc!":

I guess now we know.
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

I am with you Robby, no need to transition, if it feels good, do it. Mask? OK! And fetish is fine. Rubber, leather, even whatever.

Whatever!
    Im just having fun.
    "R u"

You may be right for many and at one point in time I fit the bill. But, as time has passed and I've gotten older I dress more often for the joy of being dressed and feeling like a woman with no sexual gratification envolved. Dressing may be an illusion, but it is an enjoyable one. And reading what others have to say is a big help and comfort. I don't always agree with what others have to say on this site and sometimes feel they may be overboard, but that is just my opinion and nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Alice B View Post
    You may be right for many and at one point in time I fit the bill. But, as time has passed and I've gotten older I dress more often for the joy of being dressed and feeling like a woman with no sexual gratification envolved. Dressing may be an illusion, but it is an enjoyable one. And reading what others have to say is a big help and comfort. I don't always agree with what others have to say on this site and sometimes feel they may be overboard, but that is just my opinion and nothing else.
    Over board!!!! Quick! Throw my a life preserver!!!! A pretty pink one!

Ever wonder this. If no body created clothing we wouldn't be cross dressing? Hence ,we wouldn't have anything to talk about?
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Alice B
    Ditto.
    I'm a mere amateur, compared to some of the 'girls' on this forum, but so far I have found this forum reassurring. Crossdressing is my "artistic" outlet when I need to break free.....
    I think I am too happy with who & what I am, and I have no intention to going into any transitional stage lifestyle-wise. I think going out as the "Saturday night transvestite" is as far as I'd ever want to go. ...Eeven join a local Tri-ess chapter. Sorry if this sounds annoying. I find myself already spending rediculous amounts of money on clothes, shoes, etc...and even books on crossdressing & transgendersim.
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 07-01-2009 at 10:15 PM.

Gold Member
    No problems here Doc. If you can't let off steam and rant among friends, where can you? Besides, I agree with what you say. I do dress because I like to, BUT, I do dress because it IS a turn on, and I love looking like a woman, and the sexier the better!!!!

Hell, I know there is a lot of fetishness in my crossdressing. The fact that I love to wear thigh high stockings and 6" stilettoe pumps is probably a dead give away. But I make no apologize, since that's who I am, and I embrace it. I'm just a regular guy who loves the feel of feminine clothing, and gets excited wearing it.

Hey Doc

Where did you get the "embarrassment "idea. Everyone has their own reasons for dressing and don't they change over time?? For me, it is all of the above and as Gwen said - have fun. Like Alice I can dress with no thought to sex - just the wonderful feeling of fem but I also have a very sexual side and well, don't most of us? How you express that is your choice.

Robby, you're absolutely correct. For many, if not most people here, it is a fetish, a kink. It's what you get your rocks off on, and I say for you to have all the fun you want with it.

Just because the TG thing is discussed often here doesn't mean that it's the most common relationship to feminine clothing, by far.

And, while I fall under the TG side of things doesn't make me not get that it's a fetish for most everyone else. Everyone's got their thing that 'does it' for them, and you know what you like.

I love my life. Don't really care why I cross dress. There are as many clinical reasons as there are people that crossdress.

Have you heard the saying "whatever floats your boat".
    I am Nobody-- Nobody is perfect so therefore I am perfect

There is always room for more friends in my heart

Jill

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Did you really have to yell that loud?? I had to turn the speakers almost off!! Other than that, good rant!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Until they make a site called TS-leaning-transgenderists-who-ain't-gay-or-bi-but-can-feel-sexually-like-a-woman-who-is-a-Christian-etc-etc.com, I'll just hang around here, even if I don't get you.

Quote Originally Posted by battybattybats View Post
    Its worth noting that for some CDs who become aware of their gender-variance before puberty there can still be a strong sexual element to dressing during and after puberty.
    I think I am one of those types

I had trouble early on in grade school...I kept hanging out with the girls because I found them much more interesting. I didn't really have any male "best friends" and even to date, all of my best friends have been female.

I have always been attracted to older, more experienced and smarter women (or at least smarter than I am). And I have always had a strong submissive side. I have always been more turned on by spreading my legs than when I spread a womans.

Yet, I have no attraction to men.

So part of this stuff is the co-mingling of perceived gender roles with submission...

But all of these things happened well before puberty. I was putting on "makeup" by the 2nd grade...and the thrill of getting to do that has been a huge (by occassional) turn on for me, in terms of the rush of excitement both pre and post puberty.

In any case, I have just of much respect for one of us who is totally into dressing for the sex only. Who is to say that she is either better or worse than someone who wants to experience the gender all of the time?

Just because it's identified with the strongest primal urge we all have (to survive and recreate)?

I often think that measure is more true than any other. Isn't that why we are all here to begin with.

Just my $.02

Meghan
    "No matter how far you've gone down a wrong road, turn back."

~Turkish Proverb