Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The TRUTH about FETISH CDs. Maybe u CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!?

If it gives you a bigger bang for your bucks then all power to your elbow... Erm that didn't come out quite right, or at least sound quite right, but the sentiment is purity itself...

Lisa x
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Caution; the number of posts someone has made does not classify them as an expert at anything, and does not give any more weight to their opinions that someone who may have, say, only one post to their credit. It just indicates how active they are on discussion boards. You can have chatterboxes with 30,000 posts that say mostly nothing, and wise folks that only write when they have something profound to say.

That said, doc is right on target here.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Sherry, the way i look at it is that if i cannot be accepting of all types of Cding and the many reasons for doing it then i should not be here, but unfortunately when you have a large group( or any group come to that) of people you will find that some will consider themselves higher up in that group than others, just take no notice as they are the one`s who loose out in the long run .
    You are doing what you want to make yourself happy not to impress anyone else which can only be a good thing , but i must admit that i find some of your pictures quite impressive myself , so you keep doing it and enjoy it .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Doc
    Live and let live....that's my motto.Whatever works for ya!!!!
    Kelly
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

I think the live and let live sentiment is important. This site allows us to release and share with others who may understand some of our innermost feelings, desires and secrets. I frequently think that I have said things here that I wouldn't tell a priest! Support and not judgement should be the order of the day.

You go Doc! I'm there with you with the more sensual side of dressing. And I'll throw in submissive for good measure too!!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Agree

I am with you all the way Doc.I am the same has you and my dressing is a massive turn on.I go along with all the feminine feelings bit but essentially I just feel sexy and aroused when dressed.Long may it continue so.
    Penny

Aspiring Member
    Thanks Sherry
    That's why I do it and have always done it and will continue to do until the feelings go away. (I hope not ever, it's way too much fun)

Quote Originally Posted by battybattybats View Post
    Its worth noting that for some CDs who become aware of their gender-variance before puberty there can still be a strong sexual element to dressing during and after puberty.
    I agree. After puberty the sexual element never left for me, as well as my desire to identify with females. It's OK to enjoy crossdressing for many reasons.
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

For me, it was sensual fun at first, really really sensual, (is it getting warm in here?) ... Over the past few years I guess I've gotten a bit jaded and some of the "fun" has gone, but that doesn't mean I'll stop dressing. That part is simply "FUN"

It's what you do for your enjoyment and that's all that counts. As long as it doesn't cause a run in my stockings, I don't worry about what somebody else does, perhaps if I knew more about what they did for fun, I might become interested and want to try it out for myself.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Well written Doc. Thank You.
    I would like to add a couple more intangibles......
    Sensory Stimuli: The flattering shaping and molding of our bodies that women's clothes provides. The exquisite taste and aroma of lipstick and cosmetics. The imagery in the mirror and of other CD's we share our dress up time with.
    Tactile Sensation The tension of garters and stockings. The tug of breasts on bra straps. The powerful feeling of tottering heels and tight corsets. Multiple layers of sheer fabric sliding and gliding as if attached to our central nervous system in a clean cool frictionless personal cocoon of sublimity?

Among so many other things....

Personally... It's about being an Endorphin Junkie
    Other less enlightened folks might say I'm just kinky.

PS: What's not to like about rubber?

I agree with TxKimberly.In some ways we are all different but in other ways we are all the same and seem to have at least one common thread between us.DRESSING,for whatever reason.

Doc, like you I do get excited whenever I dress. It's still very strong more than 25 years after I first started dressing, and I expect it'll be that way for many more years to come (no pun intended ). I also have companion fetishes for pantyhose, women's sandals, and sexy witches, which add to it that much more.

I have noticed a tendency in some quarters of the TG community to try to "divorce" (for lack of a better word) sexuality from the process, the usual rationalization being it gives the community as a whole a bad name.

(DISCLAIMER: The preceding post is not intended to be critical of Crossdressers.com, its management, or anyone associated with it. It is merely my own thoughts and opinions. Thank you.)
    Last edited by KathrynTX; 07-02-2009 at 05:51 PM.
    --Kat

"I never kept up with the fashions. I believed in wearing what I thought looked good on me." --Bettie Page

"This above all--to thine own self be true" --Hamlet, Act I, scene iii

Is Disney a Mickey Mouse operation?

Over time, CDing tends to find its own niche. I think at one time or another, curiosity has had us all wonder at and try on what can be described as "fetish" wear. I just tended to gravitate toward pretty dresses myself. But I see some girls sporting "fetish" items, and I admit that I'd like to try them on as well. And as for the sexual aspect of it, well, I found when I was young that crossdressing was an exceptional turn on for me. And that's one aspect of it that has never really left me. I still find it very sexually exciting. And I think lots of us do, more so than we tend to admit.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I don't know about the rest of you, but I found that rant to be TOTALLY HOT!

Wait, maybe it wasn't the rant, but the new blouse I was wearing when I read the rant. Not only do the vertical stripes help slim my upper body, but it drapes well over my chest and pinches in a bit at the waist before flaring out above my hips. I find that if the image in the mirror excites me at all, it helps me feel more confident about going out, which provides the opportunity to feel a bit more like I imagine a woman would feel like.

Doc, there is so much to crossdressing. It can fill your plate with a great assortment of colors, textures, smell, looks, tastes and responses to each of them. It's a great meal and I haven't had my fill yet. And yes, there is some of the fetishist in the back of my head everytime I dress. It does feel good, not just emotionally but physically as well.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Gender Variant Badger PaulaJaneThomas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Some of U seem to pretend ALL CDs like to dress up because we ALL wish we were women.
    I can't say I've noticed any post that say that. Is there any chance you could post links to such posts?
    Best Wishes

Paula

Warning: This product may contain Badger
    Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed Badger.

"Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?"
    - Tony Hancock

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulaJaneThomas View Post
    I can't say I've noticed any post that say that. Is there any chance you could post links to such posts?
    Paula,

The operative word in Doc's post is the word "seem!" There have been plenty of posts that "seem" to express that point of view, even if they don't say it directly. It is all in how you interpret what you read. Posting a link to all such posts would be a great waste of time, and really wouldn't accomplish much.

Granted, here in the U.S.A. we do take liberties with the English language!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

I NEED to add something here!

I was feeling frustrated and a bit angry when I wrote this thread!

But, after reading the posts here, and thinking about it overnite, I realized WHY!

My FRUSTRATION and ANGER is NOT because of what anyone has said to me on this site! It's caused by my feelings about MYSELF!

If ANYTHING, I usually find CRITICISM about my pics or dressing style, more HELPFUL than not! I LOVE support, of course. But, I CAN'T get proper perspective from positive comments alone!

I have ALWAYS felt guilty about my CDing. And I think that mite be the root of my anger and frustration!

I think this may be better explored in a separate thread!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    It's always been a turnon for me, for more years than I'll admit to.
    Many times, when I'm all dolled up in nylons, ankle strap heels, and a short dress, I think to myself,"Why the hell don't women dress like this". Maybe then I wouldn't have to. Naaaah. I would still dress up!

I have ALWAYS felt guilty about my CDing. And I think that mite be the root of my anger and frustration!
    Consider it a gift from God! How many frustrated guys just think about it, but are afraid to, for various reasons.
    I look at it as the best of both worlds. When I come out of the shower, all soft and shaved from head to toe, it takes my breath away, and I think, "Ohmygod. This feels so good. Who needs women!
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 07-02-2009 at 12:14 PM.

monkey knife fighter anda_mouse's Avatar
    i think the sexual aspect applies to me because its the closest i can attain to feeling like a woman at the moment. maybe the turn on would lessen if i went out at all. maybe it would grow....

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaM View Post
    Until they make a site called TS-leaning-transgenderists-who-ain't-gay-or-bi-but-can-feel-sexually-like-a-woman-who-is-a-Christian-etc-etc.com, I'll just hang around here, even if I don't get you.
    There used to be, but there was so much traffic the site owner kept exceeding her bandwidth quota and couldn't afford the extra charges.

I agree with pretty much everything that's been said. For whatever reason we dress, we should all accept one another. If we can't accept the reasons amongst ourselves, why should anyone else accept who we are?
    "Oh f*ckkk!! Chick's a dude!" - from textsfromlastnight

me: I wonder what it'd be like to play golf en femme.

wifey: It's hotter and sweatier.

Banned Read only
    oh yeah baby its all about the sexual thrill,THE SEXUAL THRILL WOOO!(i watch way too much family guy)but at the same time there is some comfort to be had from dressing,the difference between my dressed side and the male me is astounding,the male me is kinda loud,agressive but at the same time a fun person to be around,where when im bethany im timid yet outgoing and always looking for new ways to be a better me,a better cd.

love and kisses
    bethany xxxxxx

Doc Doc, girl you are so on and if we feel differently so be it. Am I excited when I dress? I should say there are times where there is a flutter in the putter. And sometimes there is a drive of 320yrs of the tee. But I can relax most of the time by coming home and changing into a skirt and blouse/tee and doing nothing special.

If I desire to go full time later so be it and if you or any of us desire to change our destination we should give support and love for that decission. Now I'm done ranting.

Huggs Keli

Guilt..

Doc -

I'm with you buddy. I am also a "dress for pleasure" type. Always have been! In fact, I think I'd go so far as to say my sexual orientation is aimed at crossdressing first, women second - but it's a very close second.

Guilt.. I feel it too, it was much stronger before - but since joining this board for some reason the guilt has lessened up some. Most of my guilt stems from the fact that I keep CDing hidden from everyone I know. I only take part when the family is away, and that is sad to me. But the fact is, I don't want my family to know me as a CDer, and that's my hangup.

I hope you feel better, and if you need a shoulder to PM - hit me up.

- Kat

Doc,

First, I think your post was a great one because look at all the great responses it has generated. Not the usual "you look great dear" type answer, but more thought provoking answers.

I think your saying that your feelings of guilt about dressing may well hit the nail on the head for many of us that do not or can not have total acceptance or the freedom to be fully open about our desire to dress. Wow! That was a long sentence.

My wife understands my need to dress, thus accepts my dressing, but not directly in her face. This leads to feeling of guilt or that I must hide in my own home. This guilt does cause some frustration (and maybe anger) in that I can't always dress when I feel the need. I would love to freely dress at home and on occasion go out dressed. Not to flaunt it or strut around, but to just get out.