Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Does CDing make U feel guilty?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Does CDing make U feel guilty?

I realized from my "fetish" thread, that IT DOES with me!
    And I THOT I was beyond those feelings!

I'm PRETTY SURE it's NOT the acts of putting on and wearing ladies clothes. Or, all the extra gear I use to create a more fem illusion, tho! I think of THAT as sort of a fun, exciting hobby!
    Even if I may be a bit obsessed with it!

My guilt seems to come from the fact that I get SEXUAL PLEASURE as a result of my dressing!

THAT makes me ANGRY at myself! That after 11 years of CDing, and nearly 2 years of sharing CDing on line, I should STILL feel guilty!? Why?
    When my morning quickies in the shower don't seem to bother me at all?

And I'm frustrated! That I CAN'T seem to move past this sexual stage of dressing, on to just enjoying the dressing up and feeling fem, as SO MANY OTHERS HERE DO!

I can't help feeling there's something wrong with me! Why do I STILL feel guilty? Why can't I just enjoy my CDing for what it is?

Any help/advice/experiences would be MUCH appreciated!

(Sorry! This thread may be MORE confounding than my "fetish" rant!)
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

monkey knife fighter anda_mouse's Avatar
    i feel the same way......wish i didnt.

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    Hey Doc-

Love your rants, keep 'em coming, so to speak. My wife makes me feel guilty about how much money I spend on girlstuff, then we go out and get her some things and then both feel guilty that we spent so much money. So therapuetic, perhaps not in a productive way but I take my therapy where I can find it.

I guess like so many other internalized things we make ourselves feel guilty about it, no one else does, or can for that matter. Speaking for myself, though I think perhaps other girls here are or were the same, dressing used to be a highly sexually charged event, perhaps because I only got to do it very occasionally. Each time I dressed, whether it was full-tilt or only lingerie, it usually ended in an act of, ahem, solitary pleasure. Then everything went in the laundry.

Now my kinkiness finds other outlets, sometimes dressing is part of it and sometimes not. However, dressing in and of itself, is no longer so much of a sexual kick, though I do find it intensely pleasurable and satisfying. My suggestion is to just enjoy yourself, unless the guilt makes it more exciting. Sometimes just knowing that you're doing something illicit, like sex in public and stuff like that, adds to the thrill.

Well, thanks for giving me a chance to talk about myself. I love it. Perhaps someone else will come up with something more constructive for you. Have a great day, Doc. Love your pix.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

Gender Variant Badger PaulaJaneThomas's Avatar
    I don't feel in the slightest bit guilty. Although I wasted many years suppressing my desires and hoping they'd magically go away, once I started down the road to self-acceptance it felt right and I've never looked back.

The ones who should feel guilty are those who are prejudiced against us.

I'm not sure I can offer any helpful advice but do you ever go out en femme and interact socially with others?
    Best Wishes

Paula

Warning: This product may contain Badger
    Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed Badger.

"Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?"
    - Tony Hancock

Banned Read only
    i did go through a whole guilt phase when i was about 15 not understanding why i was attracted to "girl things" ,what attracted me to them.but once i hit 18 i didnt care anymore i liked wearing the clothes and they made me feel pretty cause lets face it im a fugly ucker.i do get sexual pleasure out of dressing infact i prefer just slipping on a dress and panties to masturbating anyday.it also provides emotion pleasure that i can be both male or female at my own wish anytime i want to.
    so girls,dont feel the guilt and enjoy what you do and who you are!

love and kisses
    bethany xxxxxxxx

No, not really. I accepted the fact that I'm always going to do this a long time ago. The only time it makes me feel guilty is when I crossdress at the expense of getting other necessary things accomplished.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

confusion is our watchword

sometimes guilty, especially when a pink fog lifts. Partly it's a turn-on, partly it's just satisfaction with the role-playing game. The worst guilt comes from not having fun, not getting a buzz, just falling into the habit as an addiction.
    But my goal now is to integrate dressing with being in public, maybe even being out to friends. How can I reconcile that with a sexual fetish? It makes me feel like flasher.
    So I definitely suffer from gender confusion--not which genders I am, but what do I want to do, & why?

Lainie

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!

Gold Member
    I don't feel the least bit guilty anymore. I used to when younger, but now as I've put more years on (I don't get older!!), I recognize that this is an important part of my personality. So when I dress, no matter what the reason, sexual fetish or otherwise, I enjoy it fully and be damned with the guilt complex. Life is too short. Live it and enjoy it.

As the years have gone by, I have felt less and less guilty about crossdressing and any of its activities or qualities.
    warmly, Linnea

No, no guilt here as I have dress for 55 years and it's just who and what I am. I am happy for me and live life to it's fullest.

There is some guilt, but it's changing into more of "Holy S**t, I'm weird." Suppose a guilty conscience is the sign of a good time lol
    The Secret to flying is to throw yourself at the ground and MISS- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Keep your words short and sweet just in case you have to eat them later.

You can either be Happy, or Right. I'll take happy.

I knew a transsexual guy whose only ambition is to eat, drink, and be Mary. - The Late George Carlin

Never forget to dream Raquelle C's Avatar
    Used to, not anymore though. I am still young, but when I was younger it did make me feel guilty for doing something that I 'wasn't supposed to be doing'. That is definately not the truth, so have fun, guilt free..!
    ~ Kellie

Visit us at www.sixandthecity.net Pics, Events, Blogs and just lots of girly fun!

"It takes a REALLY big man to fill my shoes"
    -Madonna

When i was younger espeically, yes. Now its more of a thrill to wear something forbidden rather than actually feeling guilty about it. I think that is something more to do with owning my own clothes rather than borrowing.

One thing i don't like is also the sexual pleasure side of it. I'd much rather just be able to dress and enjoy being dressed rather than having to relieve the pressure so to speak and then getting undressed because the good feelings passed along with the want to remain dressed. I feel guilty about giving in to that side of me, it just makes me feel perverted.
    Kokoro - ココロ

Heart, mind and spirit.

I am no longer concerned with what has happened in my past. What I care about, is what I can do with my future.

I used to before my wife found out, now not anymore! Yippee! Yahoo!

There are two things that could be possibly going on , first of all you assume that society would take a dim view of you Cding in the way that you do for pleasure but this dos not enter your head until after you have done it as the build up to it puts it way out of your mind.
    Secondly unlike the female body the male body go`s into a sort of shutdown mode after it has done what it needs to ( that is why a lot of men fall asleep after ) it go`s into a sort of low and that is when this idea that you have done something wrong will hit you .
    So the answer is to stop thinking that society would look down on you if they knew.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

I used to feel guilty until I fully accepted myself. I have a love for myself and an appreciation for the crossdressing that I do.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    ...I'm frustrated! That I CAN'T seem to move past this sexual stage of dressing, on to just enjoying the dressing up and feeling fem, as SO MANY OTHERS HERE DO!
    Why does it have to be a "stage?" I've been stuck at entry level for over 40 years. So far, I haven't seen anything that would make me want to trancend to the upper levels of trans illumination.

Like you I don't feel like nor want to be a woman. Unlike you, perhaps, I have a strong sense of femininity. I didn't advance to the "feeling feminine" stage. It was always there. I don't even need female clothing to feel that way. The clothes are just props for foreplay.

Sometimes, especially in the past, I've felt 'guilty' dressing up the way I do. It was mostly because I didn't like feeling controlled by irrational "urges." But, I get over it.

Its not that I feel guilty about it personally, its more that I dont know how other people will feel about it.

Im quite pleased with myself.

Raksha's My Dreamboat Tracy_Victoria's Avatar
    no for myself, yes regarding my partner.

As I have told her often if there was a cure, i'd take it, but as there isn't I have a need to do what I do, so no I don't feel I should feel guilty for doing something I need to do, but don't understand why I need to do it?
    Cya

Tracy

[SIZE="2"]The nail that stands out the most, is the one that is hammered down the hardest![/SIZE]

PVC Crazy Member iwearstockings's Avatar

Smile it's hot in london

well maybe the sexual stage of dressing is where you're arriving at and not something to be worked through. I mean, maybe thats how its going to be for you.
    Me personally I have often thought about how it would feel to just dress up and go about daily life like that but then i always get so turned on by it that, after minutes or hours, one thing leads to another and then afterwards I just can't wait to take it all off and do something else. I think I have arrived at a point where thats the norm.
    By the way its REALLY damn hot here in england for once and right now just the idea of wearing anything made of nylon , well its just too damn hot is all I can say, so I'm online reading about other people doing it instead ;^) x
    Peace through superior dress sense..

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar

Does CDing make U feel guilty?

Yeah. I keep having to buy man clothes for work and I can't afford it. So that makes me feel guilty. Time I stopped messing about, don't you think?

Sarah...

I did, but I reached a stage when I knew I had to do it, it was in me. So I did and am doing it now (well not precisely now). All guilt has gone!
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    ...My guilt seems to come from the fact that I get SEXUAL PLEASURE as a result of my dressing!

THAT makes me ANGRY at myself!...
    What?

So you get a sexual charge out of it - is that a bad thing? I think we all go through a masturbation phase. You either started dressing late in life and that phase is not yet over, OR perhaps you're a fetish crossdresser, period. If you are, does that bother you?

Do not confuse fetish crossdresser with "pervert" - the two are not interconnected. A pervert might also be a fetish crossdresser, but just because someone is a fetish crossdresser does not mean they are also a pervert - not even close.

There are a zillion fetishes out there. I think most people have a fetish of some kind. They may or may not share that outside of their sexual partner, but there's nothing wrong being turned on by [whatever] so long as no one is caused harm by it.

Don't give yourself a difficult time about it, Doc. There's no need. You'll either grow out of your sexual arousal when dressed phase, or not. If you do not - why be ashamed? If you go posting sex or genitalia photos publicly online, then maybe you should be ashamed, but I've never seen you do anything of the sort. You seem respectable enough to me.

Take it easy. Relax. Life is short - enjoy the things you enjoy and do not feel guilty for simply taking care of business when dressed.
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife

Aspiring Member
    Same here at times feels guilty as HELL, other times no. When I do feel guilty is mostly in the summer months. I try not to feel too guilty about it but it does happen more than I care for.
    Maybe if I would drop some other hobbies and move back into a apartment or a house in a subdivision instead of living in the country with some acreage to take care.
    Then maybe start living full time as a woman I might be able to overcome the guilt and start going everywhere as a woman and doing things as a woman.

Feeling Guilty

I think a lot of this guilt feeling is a carry over from past times when lots of us had little if any understanding of sexuality let alone CD ing
    "If I dont understand this it must be wrong" ??
    Why should we feel guilty for doing in private what is a natural human function ??
    As far as CDing in public or private :
    Why feel guilty about looking like a woman in dress or actions
    Some of the nicest people I know as GGs
    So to look like that should be considered an honor In some ways not all that different from those that dress as a cowboy ,, Biker ,,hunter ,,athlete to present in public
    So I feel we should get out there more if anything and let the world see how we feel on the inside and what we enjoy

Jean Ann