Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do you wear in DRAB that shows you are really a girl?

Long hair, but scince it started thinning, I often wear a wig now. (but' I'm also a rocker) I also have pierced ears.
    No 'burns and thined brows
    Long finger nails, and thinned out arm hair
    shaved legs (but I'm also a cyclist)

I wear womens tennishoes, but usualy somting genaric, same thing with pants/shorts. En-drab the earings could go either way as well

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    When in boy mode I wear women's clothes that are not "that feminine" for a woman but are feminine for a guy. People can tell ... that's to say, I certainly don't look like a regular guy, I look somewhat feminized

I also always underdress with minimally a bra and panties, and my outer clothes are things like girls' tennis shoes, fitted jeans, girls' t-shirts and cardigans. I have long fingernails that are painted a light color, I wear eyeliner, have both my ears pierced and my eyebrows are plucked in a thin feminine curve. I also wear perfume.

At work I'm the same except I tone it down a bit. My work clothes are still womens ones but they are more unisex in nature. I also only wear clear shiny polish on my fingernails and I don't wear any makeup at work ... oh, and of course, there's no hair on my body.
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 07-03-2009 at 12:08 PM.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Nothing visible, but if I went sunbathing or engaged in some athletic activity with no top or shorts, my immaculately shaved body might give the game away!

I believe that it is really important for CDs to push the envelope while in male mode. Women started doing this many years ago and now no one bats an eye when women wear men's clothing or otherwise masculine items. In fact, it is considered to be quite "trendy". I beleive that CDs should do the same while in male mode by wearing items that are obviously feminine. I believe this will further the acceptance of CDs by society.

Jamie
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I always have my arms shaved.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Feminine traits

My nails are a bit long both feet and hands, i have been obsessed with being slim, recently i have been working on my skin (paying more attention) by using some anti wrinkle regiments to remove the slightest fine lines and even my skin tone.

All the things i do i kinda odd cos most of the guys i know hardly pay attention to their nails, wrinkles and body structure as much as i do.

Yes and my eye brows its mostly the women that ask whether i shave my brows, recently my girlfriends mum asked. But hey people like the way i look (my new look) cos i keep getting complements from both men and women ..........positive complements. May be in peoples minds they might think am becoming a bit feminine..........but who cares.

Hi I allways wear silk panties and when its cold hold ups and silk vest top ,manicured finger nails painted with matte for men my toes with a pale pink , no sideboads and slightly thinned eyebrows

love J-JAY

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    I never saw the sense in hiding one sideof your life or attempting to segregate two half lives... seems cowardly, but considering I pass naked without surgery, it's relatively obvious that I'm different with my expensive acrylic nails, long hair, waxed eyebrows, soft feminine conditioned skin and hairless body.

It's red toe nails, clear fingernail polish and plucked eyebrows for me.

My hair and earrings.
    Angie

For me it is the ear ring studs and pinky rings, manicured nails and black painted toe nails. Now and then the female bell bottoms and mascara.

Keli

Silver Member
    I really like jewelry and always wear feminine earrings in my pierced ears as well as a pinky ring on each small finger. I also always wear a necklass and a bracelet and a ladies dainty wrist watch. I keep my fingernails long and well manicured with nail polish on them at all times. I keep my legs shaved and have no problem wearing shorts to show them off. My eyebrows are plucked nice and thin and arched as well. It seems like no one even notices these things since no one has ever commented to me about them.

Guy Mode - ALL DUDE; nothing feminine!

Girl Mode - anything totally Alpha - Chick femme!

panties 24/7/365 (don't care if waistband shows on occasion)
    womens jeans ( plain pocket)
    womens tennis shoes (all white, sometimes with light blue accents)
    camis under my shirts and t-shirts ( weather permitting, don't worry about visible outline)
    painted toes
    shaved legs 14/7/365 for the last 4 years
    I just started to shave my arms (nobody has even noticed)

:) Post-Op Hippie Chick CharleneT's Avatar
    Well, "guy mode" for me is getting closer and closer to "girl mode". The differences are basically no skirts, dresses, overtly feminine shoes, and little if any makeup. Otherwise, I'm about the same. Almost all of my clothes are women's etc... still most folks take me as a regular guy. I agree with those that have said that attitude is very important. As are mannerisms. My "guy mode" mannerisms are still very masculine.

Thumbs up sissyjamiecd

I wear girls blouses and shirts all the time:

Painted nails and sexy shoes is a must, lots of sexy undies and stockings if you feel sexy on the inside i think it shows on x.

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar
    pantyhose 24/7 with shorts..
    womens tops in public...

its funny, when i thought about this...that i think i am feeling most femme in drab when i wake up in the morning and do my girly routine and how this impacts me through the entire day....

shaving my legs, lotion up to keep my skin soft, shape my brows to look just so framed...

i find myself feeling my soft legs through the day. this reminds me of my femme side 24/7. When I look in the mirror, i am always just checking to see if i missed an eyebrow.

acrylic nails with gel, toes painted wearing fem sandals, fem earrings.. shaved body