Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Shaved Legs

Duality sometimes hurts.. PetiteDuality's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rebecca_morris_75 View Post
    Very carefully?
    No doubt! A cut there should really hurt.

The first time I ever shaved my legs, I shaved my big toe and cut it horribly Makes me wince just thinking about it.
    My flickr.com username: Rebecca Morris! Come say hello

Wow! This is a timely post!! I just decided to and did shave my legs this morning and it feels great! I live in FLorida and I ALWAYS wear shorts. My wife assured me that nobody would notice; we will see about that! But who cares, it feels great and now I do not feel like I have to wear hot stockings JUST to cover my hairy legs, I can wear them if they go with my outfit.
    Vicky

Why Not Epilate?

I started to shave then 7 yrs ago I purchased a Braun Silk Epil epilator. The best money I ever spent on anything 'girlie'
    After 7yrs of using the 'Little Ripper' I have about 40% of my leg hair left! I dont get comments on my legs from men but my girlfriend loves them hairless!

Lisa

For all concerned about shaving, I have three words for you...Just do it! I wear shorts virtually daily and none has ever said a word about it!

Finally after year one decided to get laser treatments to legs, bikini area, underarms and even toes!... now no hair at all, except some fine hair on that pesky knee area!

It liberating to know that I could never grow the hair back if I wanted... love the permenance of it all...

Dee

Time for the lazer

Shaving my legs off and on for about 4 years now but,,Permanent hair removal soon!

Victoria. I'm so glad you decided to shave your legs, especially since you enjoy wearing nylons dear. But I must tell you that wearing nylons doesn't hide you leg hair. It just makes it look all "matted down" against your legs. unless perhaps you were wearing opaque hose, which are thicker than regular nylons. Anyway. I hope you enjoy that lovely feeling. Wait till you do put your nylons back on. You will simply love it if you havent experienced hose with smooth legs before. You are in for a treat dear....

I just shaved yesterday, for the first time in 2? years.

It's really phantastic - takes wearing pantyhose to a whole new level, the smoothest thing you'll ever feel!

Try it, you'll like it!

All the best,
    ss

Btw - All this only furthers the mystery of why so few GG wear PH.
    Last edited by skirtsuit; 07-22-2009 at 05:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by skirtsuit View Post
    I just shaved yesterday, for the first time in 2? years.

It's really phantastic - takes wearing pantyhose to a whole new level, the smoothest thing you'll ever feel!

Try it, you'll like it!

All the best,
    ss

Btw - All this only furthers the mystery of why so few GG wear PH.

How come GG's dont wear PH that often like they use to??

SusanCD
    I have shaved my legs...and everything below my shoulders...for a few years. At first I worried about what people might think, but nobody seems to notice...or care! I wear shorts all Summer.
    Lots of men are into shaving legs, genitals, chest, etc. All of the laser places give prices for "Men's back and chest, etc" in their ads. I am a triathlete, and so many that I see are hairless; swimmers, cyclists, whatever!
    I went to see a new doctor, female, that slid her hand under my green gown to feel along my groin area. She commented about "men that shave there..." assuring me that she was not put off in any way by my smooth tummy and groin. So, all that I can say is: "Yes...just do it!!!" It feels SO good!

The mystery is doubly deep because the only thing nicer than PH & shaved legs, Is the feeling of the lining of a nice dress or skirt rubbing up against said shaved PHed legs. So, therefore, if you work in an office where you are expected to dress well, you would be MORE likely to wear PH, not less.

SS

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar
    bare legs and GGs......thank holloywood and that show c..ts in the city for the bare legged look,,,plus that stacy london,,anti pantyhose b....,,,,
    thought life was all about individuality,,not everyone all dressed the same......

I have been shaving my legs off and on since last Halloween. I enjoy my shaved legs but the fiance isn't really comfortable with me doing it. She is going to have to get use to it because fall is coming and that me pantyhose all the time under my jeans.

I shave ( well nair) my husbands legs and everything else too . He doesnt care anymore. He wears jeans to work , but everywhere else he just doesnt care . He says his "soft clothes " and his stockings ,feel so much better that way. No one says anything.
    IG : Knightress Oxide

Quote Originally Posted by jenngirlcd View Post
    I have wondered this too and I AM a GG .. Ill wear thigh highs or something . I am just not OK barelegged in a formal/business setting .

The thought of hairy legs -ugg ! One day before i told my wife, a friend said that he used to shave his legs because he was a weight lifter. Since i do a lot of outdoor sports - water ski, bike etc my hair was getting rubbed off in certain places so i said to my wife - now thats a good idea and did it. i also shaved my whole body. She never said a word except that she does not like hair either nor have any of my macho friends. After i told her about Kate she said - so thats why !!! - and we had a good laugh about it.

Keep them legs hair free - its the lady like thing to do and it really feels good.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchess View Post
    I have wondered this too and I AM a GG .. Ill wear thigh highs or something . I am just not OK barelegged in a formal/business setting .
    I went to a wedding this past weekend and the only person (besides myself ) wearing hose/stockings/nylons was my wife It was sad!

Quote Originally Posted by rebecca_morris_75 View Post
    I went to a wedding this past weekend and the only person (besides myself ) wearing hose/stockings/nylons was my wife It was sad!
    LOL well you BOTH were doing the right thing

seriously....where I live ( on an island) I wear alot of surf/beach dresses bare in my vast array of fancy flip flops, as do alot of folks here but really ,,,

There are times like last year I had to go to court with an old ex over a custody issue with a nearly grown child and you better believe I wore my hose ,, I will actually take advantage and wear stockings and a garter/corset combo and really make it an occasion . Of course my husband delights in this and we have our own "dress up party" when we get home. Our daughters wear tights as soon as it gets cool in stripes/prints that go with their outfits .... so we are absolutely a nylons family .

The only time I dont like it is when my husband insists on wearing a white pair that I strongly dislike .. he LOVES these things and they have red bows up the back ..Ill be happy when they are worn out and as much as he wears them it wont be long..if they were any other color but white .. I just dont like that color on anyone ,,,

Yesterday my wife and I went to our favourite swimming spot, it's on a tiny island barely a hundred across with a nice flat mossy area in the middle. Very few people use this lake as there are others that are easier to get to. Anyhow we had just got out of the water when two other couples arrived in their canoes and came ashore. I have kept my legs shaved for well over five years but this was the first time we were this close to anyone else for an extended period. We shared the island and chatted for the better part of four hours and there's no way they didn't notice my legs. I was a bit self conscious at first but in no time I felt completely comfortable. It's true, people don't care and from what I have seen are far too polite to question it.
    You don't have to have been born female to enjoy being a girl

The softer side of Sears JoanAz's Avatar

Let the legs shine on

I live here in the Sunny South West, Lake Havasu Az.
    It's a shorts for 10 Months of the year and I always have Epilated legs. NO ONE has ever said a thing, maybe it's the Shoulder length Hair that stops them,,,,,,

JoanAz

First Time Shaving (why didn't I do this years ago)

Just shaved my legs for the first time today. Amazing. Venus Breeze worked great (if only my facial razor was as smooth). I had to trim with the backside of an electric razor first to get rid of most of the hair (otherwise, the blade was going to clog often). Now, the silicone bands on thigh highs don't rip my hair out with every step I take. I also noticed that stockings / pantyhose didn't ride down as much (something many others have said here). Added benefit is nice smooth look under hosiery (no matted hair....yuck).

I need to wear light support thigh highs or hose (per doc) so wife was all for it after that <previously she was afraid of what others would think>. I never feared that since they'll be under my guy clothes at work. But hey, I'll take her acceptance any way I can get it. She's even giving me ads for pantyhose and thigh highs saying that certain brands would provide good support, etc. and recommending that I go around in shorts and pantyhose since it's so hot out this week. Amazing at the turnaround (think because it was validated by someone else). Now if only I could convince her that I have to buy bras and panties for the support as well <ha, ha>.

i had sparse thin hairs , i removed them with the hair removing cream, which my wife uses. felt nice and since then having smooth hiarless legs and chest. only thing is i have to use moisturising cream regularly during winter to keep the skin from becoming dry and crack up, especially on legs. (in india we dont use stockings, otherwise that would have given the protection, perhaps)that was even before i even started cross dressing, and nobody has noticed or bothered to make any comment.
    urmila

Susan : I for one have had my whole body shaved for about 10 yrs. I can't even imagine letting it grow back for any reason. http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ilies/hugs.gif

Smooth everything!(outside the bikini line)
    I wear shorts all the time. I have shaved my legs every day for years. If anyone has even noticed, they have not said anything to me.
    I also epilate my arms and hands. It lasts longer.
    I shave my chest, pits, and belly. I also depilate my back.
    Now, ask me if I care if anybody notices.

I shave all over and like many others have said ,if anyone notices they have not mentioned it to me , Besides ,not sure I care what they think