Thread: Coolest family ever!

Wink Coolest family ever!

I just posted our second "toes" pic in the picture/video area (A Great Day) ! Just after we took the picture our 10 year old asked her Mom if she thought I would do more girly things with her. When my Wife asked why she wanted to know our daughter said "because I want to do a lot more than just dads toenails, I want to do his makeup and get him some cute girl clothes to wear too" My wife assured her it would be OK, now she wants to go shopping for things the next time she comes here! (she lives with her father, most of the time, at least until we find a good lawer) We thought it was the coolest thing ever!
    Last edited by kaitlin; 07-05-2009 at 07:27 AM.
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

She sounds like such a sweet girl!

God bless her, and so happy you are treated with that kind of love and respect in your family!
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    Kaitlin, that is so cool. What a sweet story, your daughter is just a doll.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    Awwwww.......that is soooo cute, hun. What a lovely step-daughter you have.
    Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Theme song: Bring Me To Life by Evanescence http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3ORuIBjjBU

Gold Member
    Awesome Kaitlin. She sounds like a very special person.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    That sounds absolutely lovely. A daughter that wants to do a lot more girly things to you. If I had a daughter I'd love jer to do that to me!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Silver Member
    That is so cool Kaitlin. Your step daughter sounds very mature for her age. You are fortunate to have her.

Wink

Thanks for the sweet replys! Ya'll are all just the best! And yes I am truly blessed in many ways, I do have a wonderful, understanding and supportive family! I am not very passable but when the "makeover" happens I'll do my best to get enough pics to post some.
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !