Thread: Body/binding issues?

Body/binding issues?

I think it's time I got my first 'formal' binder. And I have a few questions for those of you a bit more experianced than myself.

Looking over Underworks leaves me a little confused as to which I should get.

Im not exactly the thinnest person in the world and the fem parts of me are top heavy :\ I also have wide hips and no ass XD So Im thinking of pairing one of the top binders with the bottoms they have there.

But im not sure how with being filled uptop will look and feel in a binder and what one would best suit my needs.

Any pointers? Suggestions? Solutions? Experiance?

As always guys, thanks in advance for any help tossed my way.

-Vin <3
    -\/incent
    Keep your freak flag flyin'!

I'd rather you hate me
    For everything I am
    Than have you love me
    For something that I'm not.

Well I'm curvy like a.... real danm curvy thing... (it's too early in the morning to be thinking of similies); top heavy but with hips to boot. I subscribe to the Double Front Compression Shirt on the basis that it not only deals with the chest, it works to even out the curves when I pull it down over my hips so I look more strate-up-and-down.

Hope that helps.
    Mentaly unstable like a fox!

Transitional Journal on the FTM transitioning bord: A to B, via T

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...4faf/event.png

I always recommend the Tri-Top, just because it binds well and has the least issues with riding up.
    Story of my life –>

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
    I am really top heavy so I use my binder so I look like I have man boobs. Other wise I look like I have uni-boob. May-be if I get brave I will post a pic. If that would be ok with the mods. I will wear a t-shirt under my binder so as not to offend any one. I am a 56 DDD. So I am really big to begine with.

I agree with John.

Quote Originally Posted by mistunderstood View Post
    May-be if I get brave I will post a pic. If that would be ok with the mods. I will wear a t-shirt under my binder so as not to offend any one. I am a 56 DDD. So I am really big to begine with.
    Rules say it's all fine, so I give my mod'ly permition.

Actually, how would folk feel about a binda pick sticky in the clubhouse? Would you post, and do you think it'd be helpfull?

I'll start a thread for answers in the clubhouse so don't take it OT here (enles \/incent starts it. It's his thread, he can do what he likes with it). \/incent, you can apply for access to the clubhouse once you hit 10 posts.
    Last edited by John; 07-05-2009 at 06:53 PM.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
    Ok thanks John. I have the underworks binder 990 size 3x. I have not wore my binder in a while was not sure it would fit anymore I have gained weight it is latched on secound row and I have one more row to go before i can not wear it any more. Had this binder for couple years I do not bind every day. Some days I pass with out the binder.
    What I do is put on binder and then I move the boobs around and down towards my arm pits. My boobs are big put they are flat so when I do this they flaten out for me they also look smaller. As I have said I am about 56 DDD.
    I will post pics in awhile.

Any help is appreciated Pix or info. Im about a 40DD here, with little exposure to top heavy ftm outside of a few friends but they are all really skinny and not much up top to worry about.

Well thsi is post # 10 I beleive >.>... Sorry Im a bit if a quiet boy.. ^_^;

Thanks so much for the information provided thus far though Im taking it all in

*crosses fingers* Applyed to the clubhouse.

Im also fairly sure I made a post in the new members area.. Though now that I cant find it its making me nervous O.O
    Last edited by John; 07-06-2009 at 10:46 PM.
    -\/incent
    Keep your freak flag flyin'!

I'd rather you hate me
    For everything I am
    Than have you love me
    For something that I'm not.

Quote Originally Posted by \/incent View Post
    Thanks so much for the information provided thus far though Im taking it all in
    Happy to help

*crosses fingers* Applyed to the clubhouse.
    And you're in

Im also fairly sure I made a post in the new members area.. Though now that I cant find it its making me nervous O.O
    This one? Best thing to do if you've lost a thread/post is click 'search' (up nere the top) and 'advanced search'.

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Best thing to do if you've lost a thread/post is click 'search' (up nere the top) and 'advanced search'.
    Actually, after 10 posts, you can just click on your name, top right, brings up your profile. You can see all your posts/threads if you click the statistics tab
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

My advice: measure twice and round down if you're on a cusp. Might be a bit tighter, but it'll bind better.
    Derek

Am I a butterfly dreaming I'm a man? Or a bowling ball dreaming I'm a plate of sashimi?