Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What famous female voice would you want

What famous female voice would you want

For me I would LOVE to have Fergi's voice. She has such an AWSOME voice, (and Body). I was listening to the radio and the Black eye Peas song, Boom Boom Pow ,(think thats what it is called) came on. Wow I love when she starts singing, LOVE her voice. Another thing certain songs make me feel more FEM and wanna dress, Britney Spears, Womanizer song that really makes me wanna dress and feel fem. Something about it. So what about you ladys.

I have always liked the way Sally Fields sounded in "Steel Magnolias". She has a nice voice anyway, but when she did her southern drawl, it was awesome. Being from the south, I have a pronounced accent, but getting the pitch and inflection has eluded me.

I would love to have cameron diaz voice, she sounds so sexy. i would not mind looking like her too x.

Gold Member
    I would have to think before saying I would want it, but I always liked the sounds of Melanie Griffiths' voice.

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    I kind of like Cher's voice, it's a little husky sounding, easier for a girl like me.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

Singing or speaking? Singing, without a doubt, Linda Ronstadt. Not that she's necessarily the greatest female singer ever, but her voice, and the songs she sang touched me the most. Karen Carpenter would be a very close second, for the same reasons. Speaking, Sarah Alexander, British actress.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I love both Martina McBride and Alison Kraus's voices. I suspect you might guess that I like country music.

Banned Read only
    jennifer tilly or emily dechannel both have sexy but sweet voices.

Edith Piaf! Strong and earthy; plus The French always sound "tre' cool," when they are speaking in English.

Peace and Love, Joanie

monkey knife fighter anda_mouse's Avatar
    penelope cruz.....wonderful voice

Mary Steenbergen

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city
    Well for me its my sweetie Holly Hunter with that western Oklahoma tawng. sounds too real to be acting.

The Calllllalillies

Ill take Katherine Hepburn!

Renee Zellweiger

Demi Moore......esp from the movie 'Ghost"

Where's my Millionaire?? Kendra (Tx)'s Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]For me...One of two ladies...For the everyday lady...Jean Smart..."Charlene" on Designing Women..With that soft southern drawl...sexy when she wants it to be...and the "Dont mess with me" tone that he has on occasion when she get mad on the show... And second...For just the sheer elegance of her voice...Maureen O'Hara when she does the "young Irish lass" like in "The Quiet Man" or in "The Long Grey Line"...I've fallen love with her look and voice years ago...Either of those would do it for me...[/SIZE]

http://kendra954.com
    [SIZE="3"]Some of the most beautiful women in the world were born male. [/SIZE]

Can I say Marilyn Monroe without getting b-slapped?

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Megan70 View Post
    Well for me its my sweetie Holly Hunter with that western Oklahoma tawng. sounds too real to be acting.
    Right on, girl! I love her. She is just so amazing. Saving Grace is a can't miss every week.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

Female voice

Angie Harmon. I love her voice.

I would love to have any of the ones below:

Roberta Flack (The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face)
    Anita Kelsey (Sway)
    Ambrosia Parsley-Shivaree (Goodnight Moon)
    Chan Marshall-Cat Power (The Greatest, Werewolf)
    Kathy Fisher- (I Will Love You)

Jacqui

There are many to choose from, but I'll say Annie Lennox just because nobody else has mentioned her yet ... I also love Karen Carpenter's singing voice.

- Diane

Silver Member
    Kathleen Turner or maybe Diana Rigg---something about a sultry upper class British accent thats both commanding and sexy or possibly Kim Catrell (Samantha in Sex and the City) Somewhere between a purr and a growl---the sound of the voices of those three Ladies is enough to make men grovel
    Last edited by MsJanessa; 07-06-2009 at 08:49 PM.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Dolly Parton, with, believe it or not Fran Drescher coming in second

i would like to have either jessica alba or leona lewis
    I'm just a simple someone trying to figure life out.

Lauren Bacall, but only if I can use this line:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MheNUWyROv8