Thread: shopping

christine knudson

Wink shopping

It sure was nice today to go shopping and the clerks ask"can I help you mam"? I sure get jealous when I see all the girls in their sun dresses and their nice breasts and cleavage showing. I had a makeover today and that sure was wonderful when they treated me like a woman. Love to all my sisters, Christine

sexy in high heels Sarah Roberts's Avatar
    Wat to go Christine!!!
    It's great when you shop and noone cares or even better, doesn't notice who you are and they treat you like the woman you want to be. Cudos to you!!!

Nice to hear you had a great makeover. Did you take some pics for all of us to see.
    I have never had a professional make over and I agree that I wish I could walk around with a sun dress flowing in the wind and my clevage hanging out. I'm so jealous but what can i do.

Zaria

Billi49504
    Cool Christine, a make over and a shopping trip. sounds like you had a fantastic day. Please put up some pictures, if you have some...Billi

Pictures, Christine. We want pictures! And what did you buy while shopping, girl?
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]