Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Crossdressing fantacies

My fantasy is to be married to my fiancee and be able to dress up any time I wish, with the willing assistance of my SO. Not bothered about passing, but dream about spending days or weeks at a time en femme, without having to change back to male clothes !!!!!!!!
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE] LYNDI

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

Exactly what I'm doing!

It wasn't a fantasy to start. In fact, it came out of the aether!

One day I was a happy heterosexual male, and within 48 hours I was a happy hetersexual crossdresser because of a convergence of the universe and the support and encouragement of my wife!

So, suddenly the "fantasy" is to know my feminine side so well that I just slide back and forth from one to the other with no barrier in between.

I'm working on it and am convinced I can get there!

tina

I'd love to be a maid/housewife. I also want to have children so I would make a good psuedo-mommy.

A showgirl in Vegas

re: crossdressing fantacies

A Blushing Bride....then a housewife and then pregnant....

Just to be able to pass and go out dressed as the mood takes me (that usually means anything sexy)

A pretty woman in a relationship with another pretty woman, living in a totally feminine world.

Banned Read only
    I recently got to fulfill my fantasy, that of a french maid. Man, it was hot. Maid costume with white and black stilettos with lace detail, black stockings with backseam, and a black bustier with white lace detail...oh, and a huge black petticoat. That was some nice days...

I would absolutely love to do a huge ballgown with lingerie underneath, but with the wife being in the dark, and living in a small condo, don't think it would be that easy to hide....

Banned Read only
    Im lucky enough that most of my fantasies are now reality but one of the only ones left would be for my wife to introduce another man into our relationship.

Straight, yet curvy
    I'd like to do a photoshoot with me dressed like a pin-up girl next to some cool hot rods, then have prints made to hang in the garage. The reactions from my friends would be pretty entertaining.

Quite different

I'd prefer to be myself but female- that's a fantasy in an of itself. When I cycle though I often imagine myself as a female in the thin tight clothes that you wear and imagining how it must feel for women to have just that 1/2mm of strechy fabric between yourself and world. There are bathing suits I know but this is somehow different. Lots of time, regardless of what I'm doing, I subconsciously find myself imaging how it would feel to be doing that as a female- what I would be wearing, how I would appear to others and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Cindy View Post
    I'd like to do a photoshoot with me dressed like a pin-up girl next to some cool hot rods, then have prints made to hang in the garage. The reactions from my friends would be pretty entertaining.
    Me too!
    Something Bettie Paige-like, and involving leopard print. As soon as my finaces allow it, I'm gonna get a dress from StopStaring.com

gymnast, lingerie model, bride

I would love to be an ice skater because of the grace and beauty that shines through while on the ice. Also, I would love to wear an outfit like the skaters wear.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I think I have too many to list them all. They range all over, from simple ones like being a maid in formal uniform, to the elaborate ones like being a courtesan with an awesome wardrobe just like Satine in "Moulin Rouge."

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    Here is my crossdressing fantasy as it sits today. To have my wife accepting of my dressing and spend the day with her while en femme. To have her love me for me and not worry about what ifs. Of course then she would see me dressed for the first time. But this is what I want but know I can't have.

Aspiring Member
    "If you could make any of your CD fantacies , housewife, maid, etc. - become a reality what would it be and why? "
    my fanticy would be to have a magic printer/scanner. anything i printed out from any catalog/magazine would come out in the size i wanted and would make my gorala like shape yeild to its desighned form. the scanner part...if I drew up somthing , complete with clear decription and ran it through the same thing would happen.
    one would be a molded rubber long leg allinone girdle/catsuit that to get into and out of it had to be inflated like using compressed air shot inside a rubber glove (if you never tried it its easy and coool) it balloons it out slide your hand in or out and shut off the air, no tugging,sticking or ripping.
    the 60's imposably tight molding fashion girdles, the corsets of 1880's~1900's , the 70's satine "disko pants",even some of the nutty bondage stuff ,rubber catsuits...the list goes on.. and why . ? to put to rest the "wonder what would feel like ? " ooh and all this when I was 13~15 so I would not have to spend 25 years collecting .
    that my crossdressing fanticy

My only CD fantasy would be, to be 100% passable.
    NOT your girl next door!

bride,housewife,and lingerie model for him

Dressing as a bride would be fun. But I would want a real wedding where my GG was the true bride. Maybe I could wear a pretty black dress that kind of looked like a tuxedo.

Fantasy outfits:
    Schoolgirl
    Cheerleader
    Princess Leia (end of Ep. IV & the slave girl)
    Power Girl from DC Comics (wow the boobs & ass!)

Favorite dream outfit:
    Classy black high heel (3") knee high boots, Flitty black & white striped skirt just above the knee (less than 2" between boots & skirt), black stockings with garter belt, black thong, & tight white sweater with very frilly black bra underneath.

Favorite fantasy:
    Going out dressed in any fun outfit to a lesbian club & getting hit on by one of them and having her still want me when she finds out I'm really a man.

Smile

right now....to be able to use the ladys fitting room.

as a end all??? getting a freebe pass in macys all the things I can carry out.

Mmmmm

Bride or housewife....or secretary

Quote Originally Posted by Daniela76 View Post
    Favorite fantasy:
    Going out dressed in any fun outfit to a lesbian club & getting hit on by one of them and having her still want me when she finds out I'm really a man.
    yeah. this one is also mine. then you and her fall in love and you find that you have to live your whole life like a woman so she can love you

Lingerie model for Secrets in Lace.
    Happy New Year, Ladies
    Lois

Mary Tyler Moore wannabe MarinaKirax's Avatar
    Go on vacation for a week or more, with nothing but female clothes. No way to dress as a man, wearing heels everyday, shopping for lingerie, donning a stunning little black dress for a night of dinner and dancing...