Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: the ultimate female challenge

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    Interesting post. If I don't remember to hold my tummy in I look like I'm about 5 months along anyway. Hmm, maybe I could just do away with the foundation garments and tell everyone I'm expecting.

As far actually having a baby I would be a willing and enthusiastic participant at conception and would love to have a baby if I could demand a C-section and lots of good drugs. I have no desire to pull my lips over my head as I have heard birth described.

All facetiousness aside for a moment, since I'm not TS and am happy being a tgirl I would not really want to bear a child. But I do respect every woman who has ever brought a child into the world and I understand why someone who is TS might long to do so.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

Pardon my French but "No Way in H#@L" would I want to give birth. I couldn't handle the pain of a kindey stone, let alone give birth to a child.

Giving birth, definately not, but making babies, definately yes

Nope, no way, hu uh , wouldn't be prudent, never. Didn't want children in male mode no way would in female. Selfish, yes. Practicing making them is fun. Having them is a whole new watermelon.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Just an average girl Carole Cross's Avatar
    If it was possible then yes I would. My sister has two wonderful children and had nature given me the right body then I would have had children of my own.
    living the dream

Quote Originally Posted by Bev06 GG View Post
    Tee hee, at least your all being honest. Your right I guess it is the ultimate female experience and I wouldn't change a thing about giving birth to my 4 lovely kids. However, me thinks that most trannys would be too vain to cope with the bulge, the varicose veins, the stretch marks and um the pain is incredible. Contrary to popular belief it isn't something you forget either, cause you feel like your having your insides ripped out of you. that said I'd go through it all again if I had to, but it doesn't feel very feminine to me. I looked like a beached whale for 6 months and nothing looked particularly flattering on me either so my feminine feelings kind of got a bit lost in there somewhere.
    Bev
    Thanks for your post Bev. Of all of my life's CD dreams having a baby is right there on top. I believe I can completely understand how, after having 4 children, you can still say "that said I'd go through it all again if I had to."
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

A girl...and I love it! Marisa_M's Avatar
    My answer is absolutely yes!

I'd love to get pregnant, give birth, breast feed and care of my child.

I'm aware that's impossible for me but I have always feel the need to be a woman and motherhood is one of the most important aspects of any woman's life.
    [SIZE="3"]Marisa[/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"There are no ugly women, only lazy ones”

[SIZE="2"]Helena Rubinstein[/SIZE]

NOPE not me girl.

Eek.

No thank you But i would have fun practicing
    Mistybtm

Ouch! Sounds like pushing an orange through a garden hose! No thanks! Don't need periods and cramps either.
    Charlie

Not on the top of my to do list.
    smile it makes people wonder what your up to!

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Sometimes yes and sometimes no. So I guess I am in a quandary.

Quote Originally Posted by charlie View Post
    Ouch! Sounds like pushing an orange through a garden hose! No thanks! Don't need periods and cramps either.
    You have a cute way of saying things, Charlie! I've never had a real period, so I don't know what mine would be like if I had them, but I've always felt that if I really want to "walk the walk and talk the talk," then I should be ready to do it with periods and cramps, just like GG's do.

Otherwise, to me, I'm just playing with being a woman and "cream skimming." I don't feel that there is anything wrong with anyone who feels differently, just that it doesn't fit me.

So yes, if my Fairy Godmother came along and said "I can make you into a real girl, but you'll have to have periods and cramps," I'd say "wave your magic wand, Granny!"

Now, if she said, "But you're going to have 12 children and an alcoholic, abusive husband," then I'd definitely prefer to send her back home.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

honestly, it is one of the things i've dreamt about but is clearly not doable by any reasonable means ; /

Unexpected Woman Empress Lainie's Avatar

Maternal Yearnings

[SIZE=4]At a Christmas party at my girlfriends daughter's house in 2006, I spent most of the time playing with her 3 yr old grandson.

As I left that night, I had a yearning to have a baby to hold and love.
    I have had that same yearning many times when I see one, I just want to hold it so badly.

This occurred before my transition, and seems to be even stronger now.
    I have even thought of having induced lactation in my breasts. (It would make them bigger for sure!)

I remember when I was from about 19 to 22, I had a woman I was close to and frequently carried her son on my hip. Today I still remember how much I liked doing it, of course I don't have as much hip today as I did then.

I admit it, I would like to be the wife in a family with a baby, but it is very unlikely to happen. And at 74, I would have SRS tomorrow if it were possible.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Ascended Ancient[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Shari View Post
    Okay girls, let's see how much you really want to be a woman.
    Assuming all the right parts, how many of you would want to give birth?
    Yes, yes and uh yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bev06 GG View Post
    However, me thinks that most trannys would be too vain to cope with the bulge, the varicose veins, the stretch marks and um the pain is incredible.
    Bev
    OUCH!!!!
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

In a heartbeat,fat, ugly,painful,stretch marks.. you name it..I am down for it.
    Last edited by kellycan27; 07-18-2009 at 09:23 PM.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Gold Member
    Hmmmm..that is a really tough proposition. Yes, I think I would like to experience just once the whole pregnancy and birth process to see what GG's go thru....and ONLY once!!!!!!

At 52, no, at 22 or 32, probably!

YES! YES! YES!

I am bitter I can't give birth. I'd even be a pregnant with my boy parts. It's one of the experiences of life that makes me want to have a female body. THAT is such a unique experience and I am bitter I can't experience it.

Lots of women have no interest in giving birth.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

20 or so years ago, certainly. At this time and at my present age, not really feasable either physically or emotionally.

Another good question to ask IMO is one that would measure how many of you feel maternal. Being pregnant and giving birth is only just the beginning. How many of you feel as if your heart is melting when you are holding your baby? How many of you hold your baby and never tire of watching his tiny face?
    Reine

Hmm Bev GG forgot the morning sickness which buy the way isn't just in the mornings and not once a day, wanting to pee all the time, not being able to sleep properly because your uncomfortable, then if you're lucky and do drop off you're woken up cause you need the loo, or because the baby is playing football in your tummy, and belive me that hurts.

Yes being pregnant and giving birth is a wonderful thing to experience, it's just the all the bits that go with it, that a lot of people don't think or know about.

I don't want to upset anyone here,or start a war, but I can understand why a transexuall would want to experience this as they are IMO female, but why a cder who is a male, would want to experience this confuses me.
    Last edited by Sandra; 07-10-2009 at 03:31 PM.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna