Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: the ultimate female challenge

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    Hi Michelle, (and others who posted with similar sentiments) please don't take my question the wrong way. I am truly trying to understand why you feel the way you do. What are your motives: would you want to raise kids because you love them and want to nurture your own, or do you mostly want this because you feel it is a feminine thing to do?
    **Warning Rambling Discourse Ahead**

Well it is an easy answer for me because I am TS and have always, even though I was in denial for years, wanted the same things out of life... to be a wife and mother.

I thought I was mad... I didn't even really like boys back then... I had the stirrings of feelings but my chemical mix just didn't allow it to work... and motherhood... Well how the hell can a boy feel broody and want to be pregnant?

It became ten fold worse when I reached the age when my age group were pairing off and suddenly it was so and so is pregnant or you see such and such with a pram and you'd have these conflicting emotions of need and jealousy... and they just kept getting stronger by the year...

There was absolutely nothing I wanted more in the world than a husband, children and a home... and I didn't have any. I tried being with girls but it didn't work as a boy... I loved being close to them... touching them... but the whole boy thing was just bleeuuugh and so everything always went wrong... which really cut me. I met two girl desperate for children, but the reality was I didn't want to be a father... be called Dad... be the sperm in the equation. It was the perpetuation of the lie that was my life.

The first girl Carmen took it very badly... she exposed the real me to the world way back in 1994 and caused me a lot of issues by telling my friends and writing to my parents... It was that relationship and her actions that led to my growing self-loathing which spiralled into self-harm and alcohol abuse.

The second girl came later in 2005 when I had finally stabilized my life into accepting that dressing would always be a part of me, and the nonsense inolving being female could be supressed and ignored (idiot). Well... she saw through me in weeks... and all the hopes I had that I could transfer my female needs onto her blew to pieces. It was the catalyst for my crisis and was fuelled by the death of my father a month later. I couldn't live like a boy any more... I wasn't a boy.

Eventually I found that on hormones that my 'platonic' interest in boys evolved to a sexual interest and I suddenly thought life could be normal for me... I could have two of the three and I knew two boys I utterly adored, but my life being my life one rejected me outright and the other played with me for a while and grew bored. I have never been able to fully express my femininity because I never had a partner that would allow me... Drives me mad... lol... Total frustration.

So now I'm 41... and the hopes are largely over... and I'm a woman without ovaries who sees families in supermarkets squbbling and fighting and sees a wonderful perfection in it... that desires it above all. To live a normal life, to care for others, to nurture... It was what I was designed for, but I am utterly imperfect and incapable it would seem.

To the girls that don't want children and can't have children, well I understand you too... I didn't want to be a father... it was an anathama to me... It revusled me. Now I can't... I refused to store sperm and am now sterile... So no babies for me by choice. It hurts, but it was the right thing to do.

As for the pain of childbirth I don't think SRS is going to be a wonderful experience, but the rewards after the fact make up for any momentary... pure agony .

Well this turned out to be a long rambling aside... Sorry. Guess I'm thinking through things at the moment... Letting old dreams go and allowing new hopes to take shape...

Sorry...

Lisa x
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Lisa, rarely does a post make me cry, yours just did. I ache for you hun .......... I would put a hug smilie in but it does not seem right ........... one day I will give you that hug in person I promise
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

When my wife and I had our children, long before I knew I was TG, I told her that if I could I would have carried them for her. It was an honest statement then and I still believe it. If it was physically possible for me to have had the children I would. At 55 I would not do it now just because I wouldn't have the energy and stamina to go thru it all. I know all about the pain and discomfort but the miracle of feeling a child moving and growing inside you is something I've always envied. And being the Dad, while I loved it, is not quite the same thing as being the Mom. My children, especially my daughter, are very close to me and I feel I nurtured them as well as my wife.

I feel for all the TS that go thru transition but still can't bear kids. Adoption is a good alternative, but still is not the same thing. Raising children is one of the primal drives and I think for some one of the central parts of their being. I hope all you TS girls get to be Moms in some fashion because even with all the problems and heartache it is one of the most rewarding experiences in this world!
    Sally

Personally NO. I love to crossdress and would not trade it for anything. I might enjoy breastfeeding, sounds heavenly, but as for childbirth I just don't think so.
    Love
    Laura

Oh heeeeellllllll YES!!!!!! I want in the worst way to be able to have a baby!
    Thing is, I'd likely have to go with artifiacl incimination, as I have no desire to be with a man.

There is a big difference between curiosity and wanting to be a woman, IMO!

I sometimes wonder what it would feel like to be a guy, but there is no way I identify with any part of it. I think the question here has more to do with how deeply felt is the desire to experience this facet of being a woman and not whether someone might just be curious.

Earlier in this thread I asked a question about CDs feeling maternal, but I didn't explain why. I was trying to make the point that although pregnancy and childbirth are wonderful, they are only a very small part of the entire process. The real ultimate female challenge is raising and nurturing the child through his adult years and doing this with unconditional love. And, this joy is not limited to mothers. Fathers experience it too.

So to all who have answered you would love to be pregnant, if you are fathers, you are already experiencing the ultimate in raising a child. If that makes sense.
    And I agree. I do all of the above except the birthing part. So, I don't really see any benefit for me to birth my children since I get everything else anyway.

If science is up to the task.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Golightly View Post
    Well this turned out to be a long rambling aside... Sorry. Guess I'm thinking through things at the moment... Letting old dreams go and allowing new hopes to take shape...

Sorry...

Lisa x
    Lisa,

No post can be too long when you put the deepest part of your heart in it.
    Reine

No post can be too long when you put the deepest part of your heart in it.
    Awwwwwww thank you x
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Golightly View Post
    **Warning Rambling Discourse Ahead**

Well it is an easy answer for me because I am TS and have always, even though I was in denial for years, wanted the same things out of life... to be a wife and mother.

I thought I was mad... I didn't even really like boys back then... I had the stirrings of feelings but my chemical mix just didn't allow it to work... and motherhood... Well how the hell can a boy feel broody and want to be pregnant?

It became ten fold worse when I reached the age when my age group were pairing off and suddenly it was so and so is pregnant or you see such and such with a pram and you'd have these conflicting emotions of need and jealousy... and they just kept getting stronger by the year...

There was absolutely nothing I wanted more in the world than a husband, children and a home... and I didn't have any. I tried being with girls but it didn't work as a boy... I loved being close to them... touching them... but the whole boy thing was just bleeuuugh and so everything always went wrong... which really cut me. I met two girl desperate for children, but the reality was I didn't want to be a father... be called Dad... be the sperm in the equation. It was the perpetuation of the lie that was my life.

The first girl Carmen took it very badly... she exposed the real me to the world way back in 1994 and caused me a lot of issues by telling my friends and writing to my parents... It was that relationship and her actions that led to my growing self-loathing which spiralled into self-harm and alcohol abuse.

The second girl came later in 2005 when I had finally stabilized my life into accepting that dressing would always be a part of me, and the nonsense inolving being female could be supressed and ignored (idiot). Well... she saw through me in weeks... and all the hopes I had that I could transfer my female needs onto her blew to pieces. It was the catalyst for my crisis and was fuelled by the death of my father a month later. I couldn't live like a boy any more... I wasn't a boy.

Eventually I found that on hormones that my 'platonic' interest in boys evolved to a sexual interest and I suddenly thought life could be normal for me... I could have two of the three and I knew two boys I utterly adored, but my life being my life one rejected me outright and the other played with me for a while and grew bored. I have never been able to fully express my femininity because I never had a partner that would allow me... Drives me mad... lol... Total frustration.

So now I'm 41... and the hopes are largely over... and I'm a woman without ovaries who sees families in supermarkets squbbling and fighting and sees a wonderful perfection in it... that desires it above all. To live a normal life, to care for others, to nurture... It was what I was designed for, but I am utterly imperfect and incapable it would seem.

To the girls that don't want children and can't have children, well I understand you too... I didn't want to be a father... it was an anathama to me... It revusled me. Now I can't... I refused to store sperm and am now sterile... So no babies for me by choice. It hurts, but it was the right thing to do.

As for the pain of childbirth I don't think SRS is going to be a wonderful experience, but the rewards after the fact make up for any momentary... pure agony .

Sorry...

Lisa x
    Geez Lisa! After reading this. I am almost ready to ask for your hand, so we can adopt an newborn. That is an amazing look into you.

In a word, no! I guess I should expand but it's just not something I've ever considered.
    Last edited by Kristen-Gaye; 07-13-2009 at 05:05 AM.

Childbirth

I honestly can say that being able to give birth would be great.When my fiance was pregnant I would lay there and watch her and wonder what it must be like.I can honestly say that I love being a father and I hope one day to have more.
    The only thing that bothered me about the pregnancy was the actual delivery.She told me I had to be in the room when he was born.She knew that when I was an EMT the only thing that I dreaded was childbirth.Being there was amazing I guess its's completely different when it's your child and fiance.
    As far as the back pain,trouble sleeping,constantly peeing,and all the other discomforts i'm not trying to lessen it.But after suffering a very serious back injury that leaves me with most of those symptoms it would be worth it.To have to go through that would be a minor burden when you look at the precious little life you created.

Quote Originally Posted by Shari View Post
    Okay girls, let's see how much you really want to be a woman.
    There have been many threads here asking what your greatest female experience would be and some that asked what profession you would choose or what movie star you would emulate.
    Now for the absolute ultimate female question. You don't get any more female than this.

Assuming all the right parts, how many of you would want to give birth?

(As for me, no thanks)
    well i really like the big boobs that being pregant makes happen but unless life on this world depended on it iwould have to pass for now

If I was in a stable and loving relationship with a man, I would love to carry and help raise our children. I would put up with the discomfort and pain. I would love the feel of a baby growing inside of me. Plus trying to get pregnant would be a pleasure.

I've had the thought of going out dressed as pregnant; however, it would be difficult and expensive to find a convincing fake pregnancy belly.
    Last edited by Melissa Rose; 07-14-2009 at 01:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonicDaughter View Post
    [SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]

Yes, everyone assumes I either hate children (I love them, especially with fries! ) or that I'm physically unable to have them. As if every woman on this planet LIVES for the moment of giving birth. Ummm.... NO.

COLOR][/SIZE]
    Have you tried them sauteed in olive oil with shallots?
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

I;m thinking a very big NO freaking way girl.
    Angie

Silver Member
    My answer is a definate YES! Giving birth is the ultimate female experience and if I were female I would want to experience this at least once in my life. Being a parent is a huge responsibility but the rewards are well worth it.

I think you have hit the nail on the head - if I were a GG I would want to have a baby but it is not genetically possible.

If it were possible I would love to have the chance to become a Mother, and all it entails. I would love to have children, but it was never meant to be.

Exactly! I was with my wife during her two C-sections, so I got a real sense of the ordeal she went through to bring our two healthy, loving, intelligent, funny, creative kids into the world. If I could have traded places with her I would in an instant.

It's the hell of menopause that would really slow me down, however.
    Malori

First let me say that I think Women who give brith are the greatest. Not wanting to take anything away form GG's I would say yes, I have always wondered what it would be like to have a period, to get pregnate and feel the tiny little life growing inside, the flutters, the kicks in the bladder, the whole nine yards. I would like to experience these things partly out of curuiosity and partly out of respect for true women.
    I think that there is noting more sexy than a woman who is pregnate, she may not feel that way, and probably doesn't, but to me the round belle, the swollen viens, the whole nine yards/months is a thing of wonder and miracles. GOD bless all women who are Mothers.

Quote Originally Posted by vivianann View Post
    No way. I have no desire to be pregnant or to give birth.
    I feel the same way!
    Cary

There are a few things we have much better than GGs.

1. No PMS.
    2. No Periods.
    3. No Childbirth.

I love being fem but I draw a line. I'll let GGs keep these 3 things.

Kisses,

Allie

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

feminine vs. female

I've passed over 30 kidney stones, so birth pain isn't the problem!

The whole concept of the question, for many of us, is just fantasy. I'm among those who wish to examine and explore my feminine self, given that I can't be female. In fact, I like being male, a lot. I just have this feminine side of me that seems to be rather strong!

So, I don't wish to be female, and that includes birth. My male body has had enough issues already .

just sign me feminine...

tina

Ingredient: 100% Attitude DemonicDaughter's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Fab Karen View Post
    Have you tried them sauteed in olive oil with shallots?
    No! Can you send me the recipe? I'll have to add it to my cook book.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]"We're all born naked. Everything we wear is drag," said Boy George
    [/SIZE]