Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How much time do you spend crossdressed each year?

How much time do you spend crossdressed each year?

I did some simple math. I took the average amount of time I spend each week crossdressed and multiplied it by 50. Yeah, I know there's 52 weeks in every year, but there are time when dressing isn't convenient or isn't going to happen. So I cut myself some leeway there and came out with some stunning figures. (No, my figure isn't stunning!) Anyway, it came out to about 19 full days - 24 hours each - every year that I spend dressed completely as a woman. If you figure that one might only spend the waking hours dressed, that figure goes up a bit, to perhaps 26 days or more.....that's nearly a month! So it's nearly 1/12 of my life.

I know some of you spend even more time than I do dressed. And you 24/7 girls won't find this as any big deal, I'm sure. But I'm not 24/7, and I'm not planning on transition. So to me, this is quite a bit of time!

How 'bout you? Try it. You might just surprise yourself.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I'd guess about 3 hours per month with 2 or 3 months without any opportunity to do so at all... so that brings me to a whopping 27 hours per year!

Pretty pathetic really...

jenn

NOT ENOUGH!!!!

It's not pathetic, Jenn. It's just unfortunate, that's all.

Whew! A great question, but the math would make me dizzy! As is, I think I have to lie down just thinking about it.

In my case the answers might be a bit weird since I don't dress 24/7 but I do lead a femme lifestyle pretty much all the time. I'm a homemaker, with all that entails, shopping, cooking, social planning, laundry, etc., etc., etc. I'm also a volunteer with a congregation's ladies auxilliary (although I dress in "high androgeny" then).

I almost always carry a purse of some sort, even when wearing a drab suit, I have long hair and professionally done acrylic nails, get my eyebrows waxed and shaped every month and a pedicure with brightly colored polish every two months.

I do my morning run/walk en femme for an hour pretty much every morning, belong to a women-only exercise center that I go to three times a week, have a beauty parlor appointment once a month en femme, and am as likely to run my daily errands en femme as I am to run them en drab.

There are places where I am only known as a woman, there are people who only know me as a woman, just as there are places where I am only known as a man, and there are people who only know me as a man.

I am more frequently "Ma'm"ed than "Sir"ed and as likely to hang out and have lunch with my girlfriends as I am to hang out with "the guys."

My spouse and I frequently shop and attend events as two women.

In short, I am almost full-time femme, but only dressed part-time.

So, can you help me do the math?
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

lessee carry the 4 add 6 then divide by 10, sine cosine, drop the last digit, wait!. erase erase erase. now if the moon is in the seventh house and theres a bad moon rising. Ouch this makes my head hurt

I'll take 4 weeks for 100 Alex
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Time dressed

Yeah, been thinking about that. It's getting worse! I started working at home 6 months ago and since I am always home now I started dressing more and more until it became a daily and then a 24/7 thing! I have to go out for groceries and to the office now and then in drab mode but my lifestyle has really changed! I don't know if it's right or wrong for me but it seems to be comfortable, something I have gravitated to. Still not sure here---

that is a tough question I would say 24 hrs a week that is not nearly enough would like to spend more.

Ouch. At my current rate, I'm looking at about 50-60 hours in a year, gotta work on that

Marla, I wish I could be cding that much, but unfortunately with my 2 daughters being home all the time (23 & 18) there's no way I could spend as much time as that dressed!! Of course, if you count time in my panties (underneath my drab) then I'm well over 1 month!

If you take into account wearing panties all day and nightwear at night it works out at 24/7 x 365 (or all year). If you are looking at En Femme it works out at 3hrs x twice weekly x 50 and divided by 24. It works out at 44 days or 7 weeks 3 days.

Julie

X X X

Quote Originally Posted by julie0110 View Post
    If you take into account wearing panties all day and nightwear at night it works out at 24/7 x 365 (or all year). If you are looking at En Femme it works out at 3hrs x twice weekly x 50 and divided by 24. It works out at 44 days or 7 weeks 3 days.

Julie

X X X
    Sure 'bout that? Six hours a week at 50 weeks divided into days comes out to .....lessee...carry the 3, square root of 17, and enter the quotient (constant), and figure in pi.....comes out to about 12 and a half days, or approximately 17 days not sleeping. Or something like that.

Oh....but you figure in the panty quotient, and it obviously comes out to much more!

Unexpected Woman Empress Lainie's Avatar
    [SIZE=4]It is too bad that society won't allow all of us to be ourselves all the time.
    Yep I'm one of the 24/7's and have been whoopeee!!!!!OVER TWO YEARS NOW.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Ascended Ancient[/SIZE]

Executive Transvestite KimberlyJo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AllieSF View Post
    NOT ENOUGH!!!!

ditto.
    [SIZE="3"]Viva la Revolucion!![/SIZE]

If you can't be honest with your SELF
    Then you can't really live YOUR life.

Man ---- ME ---- WOMAN

Quote Originally Posted by TGMarla View Post
    Sure 'bout that? Six hours a week at 50 weeks divided into days comes out to .....lessee...carry the 3, square root of 17, and enter the quotient (constant), and figure in pi.....comes out to about 12 and a half days, or approximately 17 days not sleeping. Or something like that.

Oh....but you figure in the panty quotient, and it obviously comes out to much more!
    You're Right. Been working on the computer for too long. Need to get some sleep. Think I'll wear my black chiffon Babydoll tonight

Julie

xx

Banned Read only
    I know it's not enough hours for me, but I couldn't tell you how many without frying my brain thinking..lol

not enough

Probably spend about 20 hours a year.... Not enough! When the kids are grown I,m sure it will get better.

Quote Originally Posted by julie
    think i'll wear my black chiffon babydoll tonight.

[SIZE=1](Damn ...needs a word....)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by jennCD View Post
    I'd guess about 3 hours per month... a whopping 27 hours per year!
    jenn
    Jenn - sadly, I can relate! (I gotta work on that...)

The scary part is when I figure out dollars spent per year and divide it by hours dressed.

Yikes!!

Former Member
    Wow, too much math for me, but I'll give it a try...

1 week a year of 24/7......I love vacation time!...actually I need to count 9 days for this (both weekends).

2 days a week: Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar. = 40 days

1 day a week: Sep, Oct, Apr. = 12 days

2 days a month: May, Jun, Jul, Aug. = 8 days

Lets see.....that adds up to 69 days.

Hmmmmmmmm, 69........

Dana55
    everyday that passes i want to more and more..

I spend a total of about 21 days a year dressed. However, if you include the time I spend thinking and talking about crossdressing and then throw in the time spent calculating how much time I spend crossdressing, then that would be incalculable.

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    About 14 days 24/7 all tallied. This year there will be an extra 5 days added when my wife goes away (dressed all hours including nighties and robes except work...will be wearing heels that entire weekend) Pity it's the hottest time of year but I'll take it, you bet

On average, I get 3.5 days a month, every month plus 5-7 days of 24/7 when I take a vacation. That comes to 47-49 days per year. I would like to double that in the next 365 days.
    warmly, Linnea

Hmmm well if you include just panties, I guess it is almost 24/7 for me now LOL Lately I rarely even drag out the boxers for work. But realistically for something more than just those, probably about 9-12 hours per day. Wow that means almost 4-6 months out of the year I am in a femme top and panties. Gee, I hadn't really thought about it that way before. Good question to ask!

>>>hugs<<<
    Pauline