Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This was TOO funny!!!

Gold Member

This was TOO funny!!!

Well, I received my order from Jessica London today which consisted of a brown pleated skirt, 2 tops (brown and tangerine), a necklace (tourqouise and coral), and a nice silk blue print scarf. I was really excited and eager to see how everything fit, so I had time this afternoon and got dressed. I was dressed for about 20 min or so, trying to decide whether or not I liked what I got, then sat down at the computer for comparison shopping. First I heard my cell phone ring. No problem...leave a message....I'm busy. 5 min later, the doorbell rang. Great. Who the hell is that??? I look out the window and there's a car in my driveway. It suddenly dawned on me...this is Thursday, the day I car pool with a buddy of mine to our evening part time jobs! Damn......now I have to hurry up, get out of the skirt and blouse, shed the bra and forms, along with the wig and get rid of the lipstick. OK...now for the necklace....damn....I can't get it off....damn fingers keep slipping off the clasp. OK...relax, turn it so you can see, and yeaaaa....it comes off. Now back into drab mode, get my briefcase and head out the door. Sheeze...what an airhead. If it wasn't so funny watching myself getting undressed and pulled together, I'd be really annoyed. First time that ever happened while I was fully dressed. Good thing I didn't put on any makeup!!!

As for the outfit. Well, I love the skirt, but not too sure about the tops. They don't look quite what I expected. Will have to think about this...keep or return them?????

Oh well..just a funny little experience I thought I'd share with everyone.

I've generally been lucky there. I've never been caught red-handed, but my stash has been found on more than one occasion. I've usually just taken everything off, and just got settled down when someone's knockin' at the door.
    The Secret to flying is to throw yourself at the ground and MISS- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Keep your words short and sweet just in case you have to eat them later.

You can either be Happy, or Right. I'll take happy.

I knew a transsexual guy whose only ambition is to eat, drink, and be Mary. - The Late George Carlin

Yes - nothing like a surprise at the front door. Panick! Been there. Best part is looking back and getting a good laugh at it!

and they say estrogens are heart protective. we know it is because we increase our heart rates on a regular basis
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

That was a close one but thankfully you pulled it out at the end.
    It's amazing how crossdressers can be such quick change artists. Faster than Clark Kent.

Wow. Wish I could get undressed that fast when all made up. ;P

The worst part, and the part that i hate is trying to slow the heart beat back down again, then trying to also stop the cold sweats...

I've had a few of these close calls too; undressing and converting to male mode is never fun regardless of the speed.
    warmly, Linnea

SO of Lisa Golightly Deb The Brunette's Avatar
    See...now then, had you told your car pool buddy about your hobby you wouldn't have had that problem eh !

Some people build walls around themselves......not to keep people out
    But to see who cares enough to break them down
    So thanks lisa for taking a bloody great sledgehammer to mine you certainly made short work of it

Loves you Poppet
    x

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

tucking member
    yea, because you could have asked him for his opinion on the blouses.

Av

SO of Lisa Golightly Deb The Brunette's Avatar

Some people build walls around themselves......not to keep people out
    But to see who cares enough to break them down
    So thanks lisa for taking a bloody great sledgehammer to mine you certainly made short work of it

Loves you Poppet
    x

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You've got a great sense of humor about being interrupted while en femme, Miranda.

Before coming out to her, I used to get really frustrated when my wife would come home unexpectedly and I'd have to quickly undress and re-dress (in drab) in about 60 seconds. It was very stressful. Thank God those days are over.
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife

Sounds like a typical day at my house. I keep asking people to call beofre they come over. but my son waits until he is eady to knock on the door before he calls. then I have to hurry and change. nothing like a close call to get you blood pumping.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deb The Brunette View Post
    See...now then, had you told your car pool buddy about your hobby you wouldn't have had that problem eh !

And don't think I haven't thought about that. I was so tempted to just answer the door enfemme and say "c'mon in, I'll bet down in a minute!!" Instead I came up with a clever excuse..."I went to the tanning spa, came home and showered, and then took a nap, forgetting what day it was!" Yeah...that's it!!!

To TJ Tresa -- If you want your son to start calling first, here's what you should do -- Next time he "calls first" from outside your door, and you're en femme, don't change your clothes, just open the door. That'll teach him!

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    I had that happened to me when to a delivery guy came. I just cracked the door and had him hand me the signature pad

From blouse to breifcase in a heartbeat (or two). Nice recovery with the cover story, and all true execpt for the "I went to the tanning spa, came home and showered, and then took a nap.." part. Amazing what the thrill of a new outfit can make us do. Thanks for sharing and giving us a smile.

Lauren

Done the brain fart mad dash. Know what you mean.

My worst getting almost caught was one morning after my wife went to work I got fully dressed. Well I just doing things around the house when I hear the front door being unlocked. I quickly get in my bedroom and shut the door and take off my wig. It's my 26 year old daughter coming to use my computer on her way to work. After she left I put my wig back on and continued with my dressing time.
    smile it makes people wonder what your up to!

Gold Member
    It is good for the heart to get that exercise. I still have a post-high school daughter living at home. Any dressing is bound to end with the dash to the bedroom and the quick change as she pulls in the driveway. Maybe I need to put GPS on her car.

I am surprised that you were able to do it fast enough for your friend not to wonder. Good job!

Gold Member
    Helps to workout...keeps me agile!!!

Dana55
    heheh that was funny..sorry girl i had to laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Miranda09 View Post
    5 min later, the doorbell rang. Great. Who the hell is that??? I look out the window and there's a car in my driveway.
    If I'm dressed and enjoying Cindy I just ignore the doorbell and it usually goes away. I get unannounced drop in neighbors all the time and figured out it's not worth the hassle to tear everything off just to hear the same o same o from my neighbors. Cindy needs her time too.

Panic stricken, I sure can relate to that one! Now, you have to model your new outfits so we can help you decide to keep them or not!

Cool ,you do well under pressure.If it happens again I you'll be used to getting everything off fast.That happened to me when I was a teen and a friend came by,I got everything off but answered the door with no shirt on,of coarse I'd forgotten about the bra lines on my chest and back.

After answering the door i went in the other room to get a shirt and saw in the mirror the lines all over my chest and back,I could have had a heart attack right then and there.