Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The urge to purge

Thanks to all

Thanks to everyone who took time to share their purging experiences. It's always good to know that i'm not alone. i'm just back from a couple of weeks away and am just catching up on things again. My time away helped me put some things in perspective. I know I have to share my dressing with my wife at some time, but I'm not sure I can just now. I'm dressed in some casual tuff just now and very comfortable. I'm also breaking in some new shoes I managed to get whilst on holiday. My urge to purge has disappeared for the time being. I think the break helped with that.

A big thank you to Jessica for your article on purging. It came at the right time. Thanks everyone for making this forum a really supportive community.

Silver Member
    I have purged three times in my life, the last one being over 20 years ago. I did this in the belief that this would stop me from dressing and I could kick this "bad habit" of mine. This was during a period in my life when I was not accepting of being a cd and wanted to quit doing it. Of course the purges did not do any good and I always returned to dressing after only a short stay away from it.

That was a long time ago and I now accept the fact that I am a cd and will always be one. I am comfortable with this and now know that I will never purge my feminine things again. I love being a crossdresser and would not ever want to change even if it was possible.