Thread: Ultimate compliment

Ultimate compliment

I was at an RC airshow yestereday, totally drab, with a small crowd. I happen to overhear the wife of one of the pilots talking to others that they knew about her daughters age, 4. Fast forward about 1 hour. I was walking to the portajohn and passed the little girl who said "Hi". I said "Hi" back to her and she then asked if I was a girl or boy? I said "what do you think"? She said "Girl". I said "Nope, I'm a boy". She said "But you have bumps under your shirt". Made me smile all day long.
    Kisses, Linda

We adults often over look things that little eyes and ears don't, in short, children don't miss much; and as they say, "Out of the mouths of babes."
    If the bumbs under your shirt are natural, then I assume Congradulations are in order; I assume you wernt wearing a bra since you stated you were tottally drab.

True, no bra when that happened, although I usually do wear one. But I knew I'd be out in the hot sun for quite a while so I left it off. My "bumps" are the result of about 5 years of very slow growing and I'm very proud of them. I just wish they were bigger. Maybe in more time.
    Kisses, Linda

Compliment

Well, that lois like a sign of success!

I'm very glad that you received such inspiring words, good for you