Thread: Any girls help me??

Any girls help me??

Hi All. Been a while since i have posted here. But, i do need your help. Its tracy ( my gg partner) and my first year aniversary together. i dont need help there. love every minute with her. Thing is. we want to get each other gifts. yesterday, she said that, for a gift to me, she wants to treat me to one of them make over appointments. make up, clothes, to look really girly. After the shock ( a really nice shock that some one i love so much would get that for me), she was showing me a site she has found. Thing is, they did not seem that great. I would do the make over, with full massage etc ( not the dirty sort), then make up and photos. but, they did not look that good. Can any one recomend any places in the uk. I have heard that transformation is not great. So, asking here, i would get some good advice.
    Could not have wished for any one as amazing as tracy.

love
    Sophieuk

Aspiring Member
    It would probably help to know whereabouts in the UK you are so that responses can be directed to that area. (Not that I know of any around here)

But you are right about Transformations, wouldn't touch em with a barge pole.

My SO went to Pandora de Pledge. It's not conducive to your g/f going with you - they don't encourage it - but SO was delighted with the results. It was just about the make-up, forms and padding, clothes and photo shoot, so no pampering as such.

I've heard that Boudoir is good?

Hi

The Boudoir is very good - I have been there many times and had the full works - she does not do any waxing / hair removal which I had done beforehand and it was great. Lovely makeover and very good cover for my beard - I looked the best I have ever been!

She is quite protective of her TVs so you may get a wary response - she also organises great trips our from shopping to dineer and New York!

Look at the Boudoir - a fuller description is in a post in this thread - they are in London and very good. No massage though!
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 07-15-2009 at 06:15 AM. Reason: merged - please use the edit button

The Boudoir is very good. Visions in Camberley is also good. Both can do photo shoots.

Don't touch Transformation.

hi

hi, i live in essex, but can travil a fair way. im not looking for the wax, eye pluck etc. just forms, clothes, make up etc.
    sophieuk