Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Longest time dressed?

Nikki_H
    Sigh, only about 30 minutes... I really need to get away...

About 12 hours. It was at Halloween about 15 years ago. I dressed as a Playboy Bunny and went all out to look great. I arrived at work around noon and caused a much bigger commotion than expected. After work I was convinced to go out for drinks which lasted for a few hours. Everyone with me were highly amused by all of the guys checking me out which I did not find out about until the next day. I ended up using the women's restroom since everyone there thought I was a girl. Two of the girls wanted to go out dancing at a popular club and talked me into coming along. We made a quick stop at my place so I could freshen up. We ended up staying at the club until midnight. I got asked to dance by guys which I declined at first. After a few more drinks and encouragement from the girls, I finally said yes and danced a few dances. It was the first time I ever had drinks bought for me. That was the one of the best days of my life for quite a while.

For me it's been two weeks. I've done that length a number of times and then had some sort of committment that requirement for which I had to present as a male. I spend probably about 50% of my time en femme. I'm very comfortable being out and about. I'm sure that I am the source of neighborhood gossip as my neighbors are used to seeing me as either a guy or a girl.

I enjoy being femine for long periods of time, but I don't mind it when I am not. I just spent about 10 days as Monika, and then yesterday I had to switch back. Due to various things I have to handle as a guy, I probably won't be dressing much over the next couple of weeks.

Just an average girl Carole Cross's Avatar
    So far about 12 hours but I will be full time, hopefully, within a year, the sooner the better.
    living the dream

i think the longest, excluding over night while i slept would maybe at most 3 hours ish.

when all my family are out at work ( stupid recession, why cant i get a job ) until lunch time.

while the cats away.. :P

How long dressed.

For me it was a whole weekend about 2 years ago.

About eight hours.

Jersey for 33 yrs, Now Vancouver, Washington!
    Same for me, only about 8 hours

I would love to go a whole day like Marla (lucky! ), or maybe a weekend, that would be Awesome! Days and weeks at a time, you girls continue to amaze me!

Melissa! That is a great story, sounded like a blast, how perfect!

Congrats Denise!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] x o x o x o Samantha Girl!!! * remember girls, sexiness is a state of mind!!!

Probably a day and a half. Wife went away for the weekend, so I dolled myself up, slept overnight en femme, and as much as I was enjoying it, I had to shut it down before she came home in the mid afternoon the next day.
    You can call me Colleen

2 1/2 - 3 days when I travel once a month. I create my own schedule and get seeing people out of the way early then I have some "me" time.

I always hate packing everything away but once I am on the airplane I get back to normal.

"What is normal anyway ?"
    " Don't get in the way of my mood swing !"

longest

Well I dress around 3 hours almost every day, but on weekends at least 6 hours each day. But the longest would be 14 hours.
    Just a girl fronm Long Island, NY .... always looking to meet others from my area.

The longest period of time would about 12 to 15 hours.

Banned Read only
    Two weeks ... twice!

Each was a week at either SCC or Be-ALL which had been preceeded by a week visiting friends. The only break was the 5 or 6 hours flying time between the visit and the conference.

Ya wanna spend a week dressed? Pack those bags and join us at SCC in September!

I spent 7 days on the beaches in south Al & NW Fl. a few years ago. Went on vacation and didn't carry any male clothe's at all

I have done all day and night - but it would be much nicer if I could do 24/7!

"A girl can dream and when you cannot dream there is always shopping lol!"

Four days--it was last summer. This summer I hope to go for five days. It was wonderful!
    warmly, Linnea

A long weekend. Wish it could have been longer.

Zorro with a makeup brush BeckiB's Avatar
    I have done it for a week at a time on several occasions for Southern Comfort and Be-All. They are great place to get in some serious girl time. I would highly recommend them if you have never been out before,

Much of my time alone is a blur; I have a lot of time off from work, and when you add that with my vacation days, well, there were vacation periods where I stayed home, and didn't wear any male attire at all for many days, perhaps a bit over a week or so. But I guess it doesn't count much, because I don't really ever go out dressed in female clothes. But it's kind of unusual for me, because when I'm dressed, I feel kind of like I'm the female that I thought I was supposed to be; without the expectations of doing anything that I would as a man.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

[QUOTE=Misty G;1797994]I spent 7 days on the beaches in south Al & NW Fl. a few years ago. Went on vacation and didn't carry any male clothes at all.

I am to the point now where my luggage only contains female clothing. The only male clothes I have for a trip is what I wear on the airplane.
    " Don't get in the way of my mood swing !"

A whole week - wish it were a lot, lot more

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar
    Does going to bed count? If so, thats everynight. I sleep in my nightgowns every night, and get up and spend an hour lounging, thats 9 hours. I remember on boxing day last year, my neighbours were away, and I spent the whole day and night dressed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

About 8 to 10 hours. I would love to be able to spend like 2 to 4 weeks dressed 24/7, doing all the female things women do.
    smile it makes people wonder what your up to!

8 hours give or take.. fully dressed.. then wearing pantyhose I think I wore for a week solid (not the same pair 24/7) and when I was bare legged it felt really weird.. I just came off of wearing one of my form fitted bras for 24 hours.. nice.. feels bare without one on..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

4 hours