Thread: Interesting shopping interaction

Interesting shopping interaction

Well I had still had new toe nail polish on from going out on wed night and I just did not have the heart to take it off. Even though I went to the gym at lunch and got a couple of stares in the changing room like before - I decided to go out in guy mode and just wear some flip-flops (aka sandals) to show them off. I purchased a barbecue at Canadian tire, then off to do some women’s shoe shopping and clothes. I tried on a few summer sandals then purchased a nice women’s sandal that I could wear with the nail polish that was borderline between a women’s and man’s, but being a smaller width and cute thong straps then would be subtle against the toe nail color

One thing (as far as I noticed) was that only around 15% noticed! Also I used to get strange stares when I went rummaging through the ladies clothes and shoes, but when I did this tonight, all the girls who noticed my red nail polish just gave me a nice nod and went on their way.

A women in her 30’s next to me at the shoe section even asked me what color they were. I couldn’t remember the name but told them it was Revlon and told ther where I got it. I also went on to compliment her on her nice deep pink nail polish. She beamed ear to ear skipped 180 then she went on her way.

I slipped on my sexy sandals to show you the color. But what do you all think? Do you think that girls are more accepting when they can see something tangible?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Natasha TG; 07-18-2009 at 02:13 PM.

Looks great

I always have my toenails painted not many notice and when they comment 99.9% of the time it is positive

amaznig shoes, i want them so badly....love the nail polish....im not so sure about that but it seems like the reactions are usually good with them

Natasha I can't believe how accepting most of these GG's are. I was in the mall yesterday in drab (except my underwear) carrying a small VS bag with my new bra. There was an Israeli girl at a kiosk giving samples of moisturizers,and trying to sell a nail product. Her to me : Is that a present for me or for your wife. Me to her : Neither, it's for me you'll have to get your own. She laughs and says, " Really who's it for" I say, " Really it's for me, I love girly and show her my pink bra strap under my shirt. She says, " can I see your new one ? " I say of course, isn't it nice, why should girls have all the fun. She laughs again and says, " I like you you're cute " Just another having fun with the GG's. Have to love them all.

Nice shoes. But it is nowhere near the boarder line between male and female. :-)

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I sport toenail polish all the time just seems natural to me to have pretty toes.
    Actually hung out with a guy friend most of the day today and had on sandals he never said a word.My TN's were a lite pink sparkle.
    Dressed and went out later on in the day still showing my pink TN's

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by NATASHA CD View Post
    Do you think that girls are more accepting when they can see something tangible?

No.

But they do like it when you're a man who does what he pleases, never minding what anyone else thinks.

i love the shoes!!!

I have my fingernails painted all the time Now and a Ton of gilrs ask what color i have and where did i get it from Love it

Not so new... well sorta GINA-CD's Avatar
    Nice heels. Love the nail polish too.

Quote Originally Posted by MissConstrued View Post
    No. But they do like it when you're a man who does what he pleases, never minding what anyone else thinks.
    Now that's an interesting theory but I don't think it applies to every woman... Wives don't always think like that, do they????
    I'll be ready when I'm ready

A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A woman must do what he can't.Rhonda Hansome

Theres no time to lose, I heard her say
    Catch your dreams before they slip away
    Dying all the time / Lose your dreams
    And you will lose your mind. / Aint life unkind?
    Ruby Tuesday, The Rolling Stones

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    That's kind of the conundrum at times. Most girls seem to like it, until they get serious. It's like the NIMBY (Not In My Back Yard) attitude - it's fine until it affects me, then it's not fine.

However, as MC knows, there are some women who not only accept it, but seek it out eagerly.

Natasha, does it really matter what people think? Does it - should it - affect you that much? If you like your toenails to look pretty (and who doesn't, really?), paint them! Enjoy them!

Kathi

Toes look great. And they look even better in those shoes. I luv em!

wow very sexy pumps

Quote Originally Posted by Kristy 56 View Post
    There was an Israeli girl at a kiosk giving samples of moisturizers,and trying to sell a nail product.
    Hey, I bought a small gift set from another Israeli girl selling Dead Sea salt products at a kiosk in a mall in Plano. Her name was Val, and she was so sweet! She sold me on some products after demonstrating a nail buffer. I couldn't resist her charm. O

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I always have painted toe nails and finger nails. My toes are usually a bright color(red, rose, sparkly pink) and my fingers are a pale pink. At this time of the year in Hotlanta, I wear sandals most of the time. Not like the one pictured, because I would quickly have a broken ankle if I tried to walk in those! But the ones I wear do show off my toes, and I get a lot of compliments on them. The lady customers in the Nail Salon I go to frequently ask me what polish I have on, and some have even asked to borrow it. (I take my own, since I have quite a collection!) Yes, I do let them use my polish! I consider that a compliment!! Like Intertwined, I do not try to look like a girl! But I do dress like one to go out in public. Just a guy in a skirt!! Not very many people pay any attention, other than maybe a second look! "Is he really wearing a skirt and a bra?" Yes, I am, and panties too!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

LOVE the heels !!!!!!!!!!!

Greater Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    I think feet in sexy shoes can be the biggest turn on and one of the many reasons I love to dress.

Ok.....I want those shoes!!!! I was at Sears the other day looking for some shoes kind of like those ( did not have anything) and I was looking at some sandals. A woman with a British accent came right out and asked me if I was shopping for someone, I said yes.....me! She pointed to a pair and said that these are really high. They had about a 3 inch heel. So I found a pair in my size, slipped off my tennis shoe exposing my painted toes and nude hose and tried them on right htere in front of her! She asked me to pull up my pant leg to see how they looked. She smiled, told me my legs were very nice, the shoes looked great and she was envious. I just told her thank you, but the shoes where not really my color. Kind of a coppery gold color. It was a good day!

Gold Member
    The shoes look very sexy and so does the nail polish. I think the girls were being honest with you when they said they liked the color.

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    Nice toes and nice shoes to go with it and girls always ask questions .

Olivia,it was the same company. The salesgirl was great,but I told her I was saving my $$ for a new dress. She was showing some cleavage,but alas I'm a leg girl !

That's great. You may be on to something...