Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Enjoyable embarrassment...

I have never done that, but I'm sure I would love the experience.

Talking about that,something just happened which made me think of this thread.

Right now I'm at work.I work in a hotel and in the front office. At work I'm in total guy mode.

We have flight attendants who stay with us and they're in and out a lot. About an hour ago I stepped outside for a smoke and 3 very attractive GG flight attendant were out there waiting for their van back to Philly Airport. Onbe asked for a cigarette and I gave her one and then I sat with them and we all talked till the van came.it was very nice and thought of this thread and just sat there wishing I was in femme mode. That would've been awesome although I did enjoy being the only guy in the conversation.

Felicity
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

Being dressed and hanging with gg's is a lot of fun. Everyone should try it.

Aspiring Member
    I have been out witha few GG's and have been treated just like one of them

The salon i go too for my wigs and to get them cleaned, i always go as Denise, and i get treated there like any of the other ladies are that are in the shop.
    The girls that work there too are great and treat me as well like any other lady,

That all fits well into my plans as on 23 July Denise will be coming out full time. I am moving that day and thought it would be a good time to move into a new area as a lady

Denise

I'm glad to hear so many of you being positive about spending time en-femme with GG's. It gives me hope that, in the future I will be able to handle that as well.

In terms of my dressing, I don't really care if most strangers know... With a notable exception for GG's around my age. I just feel bad about myself then because it feels like I should be hitting on them instead of wanting to dress like them. Being around pretty girls is the stimuli that makes feel guilty and want to dress less.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Mira View Post
    it feels like I should be hitting on them instead of wanting to dress like them.

Who says you can't do both? Hell, wanting, nothing... you can hit on women while you are dressed like one.

You've got everything going for you... you're young, cute, and Canadian.

But you'll need to find your spine first. Wherever did you lose the darn thing?

I have a special circumstance in that my late wife's sisters have been really open to my crossdressing. We regularly have a girls day of coffee and being dressed they find it almost as natural as if they knew all their lives.

Teri

Quote Originally Posted by heathr1 View Post
    Who else here likes the idea of being dressed en femme in the company of more than one GG....You being the only guy?
    I would love it. I much prefer the company of women over men. It wouldn't really be embarassment, but I do like good natured teasing by women. The perfect scenario would be the women puting on my makeup for me and helping to pick out what I wear. And perhaps shopping and a fashion show of my outfits.

Quote Originally Posted by MissConstrued View Post
    Who says you can't do both? Hell, wanting, nothing... you can hit on women while you are dressed like one.

You've got everything going for you... you're young, cute, and Canadian.

But you'll need to find your spine first. Wherever did you lose the darn thing?
    I like your attitude MissConstrued, and I'm genuinely going to try to adopt some of it.