Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enjoyable embarrassment...

Banned Read only

Enjoyable embarrassment...

Who else here likes the idea of being dressed en femme in the company of more than one GG....You being the only guy?

Having been in the company of women recently

I have to say it was enjoyable and I did not find it embarrassing at all
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Smile

Other than being dressed in the company of my wife, it's only happened to me once. That's when I had a makeover. Ans yes it did feel great!! A one point 4 teen girls came into the store, and I ran to the makeup room to hide. I stayed out of sight til they left, but sort of wished I went out.......

Beth
    Oh, how I wish....

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly Preston View Post
    ...I have to say it was enjoyable and I did not find it embarrassing at all
    Yeah, I don't get the embarrassing part.

Why would it be embarrassing... unless of course you're not properly accessorized or something.

Seriously, I can't see what the embarrassment angle would be, unless you're not happy or comfortable with your femme appearance or something.
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Being the only person crossdressed and out in public with a small group of GGs is something that I am very fortunate to be able to say has happened to me a couple of times now and it felt fantastic. I love it when GGs seem to treat me as if I was just one of them and make no allowances for the fact that I'm crossdressed. It didn't make me feel embarrassed at all maybe slightly vulnerable in certain social situations but my overwhelming emotion at the time was happiness
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Former Member
    I'd love it! Just being one of the girls.

Does sitting at the makeup counter in Macy's getting a makeover by 2 S.A.s while the rest of the world walks by, count?

Didn't feel "embarrassed" at all ,... perhaps a bit uneasy for about 10 seconds the first time. After that felt great and, in fact, quite happy that I could do this.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

I do it regularly and love it.
    Samantha K
    It's so hard being me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]Now I shout it from the highest hill,
    Even told the golden daffodil.
    At last my hearts an open door,
    And my secret love's no secret anymore.
    [/SIZE]

See Sams pics at;
    http://cid-b4480c99b9b4cdd9.skydrive...e.aspx?lc=1033

I've been very lucky to be in the company of over 20 real girls for a Hen Night back in May. A fantastic night i'll never forget!

Sara xxxx
    Last edited by Girly Sara; 07-19-2009 at 11:54 AM. Reason: Sorry guys, didn't complete my sentence correctly! lol

Ohhhh, I wish!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

Oh yes! I love the idea. Sometimes I love the idea of the humiliation--and sometimes I am just cool with the idea.

I would love it ! Especially if they made a big fuss and told me how cute my outfit, shoes etc. looked. When I got my makeover,two of the GG's working in the salon asked if they could watch. I told them, Absolutely !

Enjoyable yes, embarrassing no....unless I forget my manners and act like a man!
    You don't have to have been born female to enjoy being a girl

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by JenniferR771 View Post
    Oh yes! I love the idea. Sometimes I love the idea of the humiliation--and sometimes I am just cool with the idea.
    Ah! 'Zackly what I was thinking! Do you like a little humiliation therapy now and again, Heathr?

As long as there's no real hurt or intention of real hurt, that kinda play is fun sometimes...

It certainly keeps us from getting too biggety, doesn't it?

Have fun, hun!

The first time I dressed at work for Halloween the girls that I worked with did my make-up at one of their houses and we all went to work together. At the time none of them knew and I "let" them convince me to do it. Nothing to be embarased about. One of them know knows and I've gone to a wedding dressed w/her and her husband and had the best time. If you are comfortable with yourself, there is no reason to be embarassed

I certainly enjoy it and I don't feel embarrassed about it at all.
    Hugs, Carole

Happens every day at work .... dont understand the embarassment bit tho'.
    Mirani - [meer-rahn-nee] Beauty to Behold; to "See" beauty

I interact with "real" women all day at work. Most of them are young enough to be my daughters. We talk about normal stuff. Hair. Makeup.Clothes shopping. Many of these girls have children and are trying to raise them with no help from the dads, which they dis-affectionately "baby daddy s". I have a lot of respect for these single parents and am equally disappointed that the men in their lives lack the balls to step up and be a "father".(nuff said bout that.) The girls often seem to confine in me about their dreams and goals in life. I try to encourage them to go back to school, a ged if they need it and college.
    Even the men at work talk to me all the time! About their girl friend problems.Would you believe that!

I guess if people see that you don't have anything to hide about yourself they tend to feel more comfortable around you and open up. Who knew?
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

Its Happened to me a few times in college where some of my friends asked if they could put makeup on me. I said sure no problem. None of them thought it was wierd. I guess it also helped that back then I had my own long hair so didn't need a wig.

The first time it happened was when I had gone for a week away with several GG's to a lakeside cabin. I think we all had a lot of fun. After the make up was done they rummaged through their luggage to find me some things to wear. In the end I spent about half of the week enfemme.

After that they did it again twice for Haloween. Lots of fun.

Not really embarasing
    Susan
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]If you love freedom set it free. If it comes back, its yours, if not, its 1936 Stalinist Russia! - The Daily Show[/SIZE]

Ooh yeh, I've often thought about wearing my wifes wedding dress to a fundraiser, could make quite a few £$ for charity.
    Regarding what is written above: Avoid friendly fire, it causes unnecessary tension. Seek clarification if theres any hint of misunderstanding.

Take care.

Flat out love it, my two nieces take me shopping. We always take the time to go to a restaurant for lunch too(Aunt Anna buys). All SAs, waiters and waitresses treat me the same as the girls I'm with. Always have a good time.

Oh yes! I would love it. I would love very much to go out dressed femme with my wife and about 5 or 6 GG's and they would tell how pretty I look,what a cute outfit and so on. Hopefully one day it will happen to me.

Felicity
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

Quote Originally Posted by swiss_susan View Post
    Its Happened to me a few times in college where some of my friends asked if they could put makeup on me. I said sure no problem. None of them thought it was wierd. I guess it also helped that back then I had my own long hair so didn't need a wig.

The first time it happened was when I had gone for a week away with several GG's to a lakeside cabin. I think we all had a lot of fun. After the make up was done they rummaged through their luggage to find me some things to wear. In the end I spent about half of the week enfemme.

After that they did it again twice for Haloween. Lots of fun.

Not really embarasing
    Wow that's fantastic. Did they already know you were a crossdresser/transgender? Seems a bit out there to assume they would have done this "out of the blue"so to speak, but that is GREAT. Maybe just the way you looked in general or your relationship with them gave them the idea to do it? Or was the girl inside just coming through? You are a lucky girl, anyway.

Crysten

Er, well, my wife has stated the following: "I don't mind you dressing around the house, out of sight of the children, whenever you have the chance, but if you ever go out like that I will kill you and dance on your grave, THEN I will divorce you."

So. While I would thoroughly enjoy going out and about, with whoever, totally tearing my life apart to do so isn't worth the pain. Especially with the kids to consider.

HOWEVER. Once, with shaved legs, high-cut girls denim shorts, sheer nylons, mary-jane sandals with two inch heels, and a cute top on, I went to the end of my street and picked up the mail from our mailbox. Middle of the day, middle of the week (most folks were at work). And I must say, it felt TOTALLY FANTASTIC. Sorta like "Hello world, this is ME, like it or not". I still think about it frequently, and hopefully, once the kids are grown, I'll have more opportunities to get out and around.

Long post, sorry .

Crysten

Quote Originally Posted by heathr1 View Post
    Who else here likes the idea of being dressed en femme in the company of more than one GG....You being the only guy?
    I enjoy it!
    "Oh f*ckkk!! Chick's a dude!" - from textsfromlastnight

me: I wonder what it'd be like to play golf en femme.

wifey: It's hotter and sweatier.