Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: heel style......what's yours???

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar

heels

only style of heels that will EVER touch my feet r open toe strappy 4 inch heels,,, U HAVE to show off those sexy nylond painted toes....

ill never wear any style of boots either..

Ooooo, please don't hurt me!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole_Lasmedias
    for some reason, I don't like fetish shoes... I love expensive pointed stiletto heels...
    You can actually walk in those things? You're a better woman than me!
    You can dress me up but you can't take me out...at least not yet.

you can never be too rich, too thin or have too many pairs of shoes

For me, it's strappy shoes. 2 1/2' - 3" heels (I'm 6'3", I get a nose bleed w/any more altitude!) Moderately rounded closed toe with some kind of ankle or arch strap. Sling backs are nice too. Also dressy sandals with crisscross straps. Did I mention I like strappy shoes?
    You can dress me up but you can't take me out...at least not yet.

I prefer court (pumps) shoes with 2 1/2" with slim heels - not stilettos though.

They go well with skirt suits.

Christine
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

Quote Originally Posted by carsoncd
    You can actually walk in those things?
    I can, and I love it!!

girl next door
    I'm not so partial to chunky heels, platforms or especially pointy heels. Otherwise, I like just about everything, especially...4" or 5" stilettos, strappy sandals, knee or thigh boots. i need to stop before I get all flustered.

works4me

I'd agree with Tammy,, and while I have many nice, more 'practical' pairs , the wild spiked stilletoes or thigh highs look so hot,, even if only worn when lounging about-hmmm
    I've even a pair of knee high, moccasins that are sweet! (heel=0)
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "

Dark Sultry Goddess Sweet Jeanette's Avatar

Heels

I like most types, but am fond of 2 inch sandals, 3 inch closed toe pumps, both rounded and pointed. I DO have a pair of open toe 4 inch heels, that I only wear for certain evenings! ---Here is a pic of them:----I will also include a pic of the sandals I usually wear most of the time:
    Last edited by Sweet Jeanette; 05-23-2007 at 10:17 PM.
    [SIZE="3"][50 miles from ANYWHERE![/I][/SIZE]

My tastes change all the time, but at the moment, I am into the dressy strappy high heels. My favorite is from BCBGirls ( http://www.zappos.com/n/p/p/7148897.html ). I have really gotten into high heel slides this summer too ( http://www.rackroomshoes.com/product...tegory_ID=1304 ). I am not really into the chunky type or platform heels, but who knows? That could change next year. I used to hate slides, now I love them !

LA Woman

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar
    Heels under 3.5" and prefer thin heels, I don't like the wedge and chunky heels. Round toe is prefered, but hard to find sometimes.

Katie
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory

3.5 or 4 inch stiletto for me

I cant say I'm a fan of fetish shoes either Nicole, I prefer 3" heels round or pointy toes, round makes your feet look smaller though which adds to the cuteness of wearing heels with girly jeans. I love flats too, cos I can get away with wearing flat soled suede boots in drab mode I love trainers and Mary Jane’s too.

Michelle xxx