Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any one know where to get a good STP?

Any one know where to get a good STP?

I finally got the money and means to order the mango pack and pee, probably back in May. I go to their page, they said they're changing management, and they'll reopen their store on July 7th.

Ok, I've waited this long, I can wait a few more weeks.

Come July 7th, "Mango will reopen come Monday July 20th."

That sucks, but, it's only 2 more weeks. I can do this.

Today is July 20th: "Mango Products' re-opening is now scheduled for Monday, August 3."

F**k
    This
    Sh*t

That, and I believe Felix got ripped off by them a while back...

So, I'm wondering, can anyone suggest where I can get a good, affordable STP device? In addition, can we make a sticky of such sources? If one already exists, I'm sorry I haven't found it.

I don't know about affordable but I’m interested in http://www.lolajake.com/

I ordered off mango, never got the product so don't really care, and anyway, saw a much better one on this site which can be customised to the way I want it.

It’s not cheap, but looks well worth it.
    [SIZE="3"]-Broken out of a window in hell-[/SIZE]

Holy sh*t, the cheapest one there's $150. I cannot manage that...especially if I don't like it.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thornton View Post
    Holy sh*t, the cheapest one there's $150. I cannot manage that...especially if I don't like it.
    http://www.ftmguide.org/bathroom.html#stp take a look here there are stp packies and non packies

Yeah man it's not cheap but when you get the fund together and want one that will do more than just stp, here's a link for you...it might also be of use for people wanting something a bit 'better'

I didn't like the look of mango products, but i was short of cash and desperate so wasted the money to get nothing [not bothered though lolage] and now almost got the £700ish for the one i've had my eye on for a while now! Woohoo!
    [SIZE="3"]-Broken out of a window in hell-[/SIZE]

If your strapped for cash, Thorny, have you thought of somewhat "making" one for yourself?

Somebody here posted this once. I know the dude mentions Mango products, but basically, I suggest getting a "Travel Mate" (a plastic tube device for women to use when camping and such) and a regular softie packer of your choice. (A quick search showed me "Mr. Limpy" seems really affordable, but unfortunately I only found him available in "pink." I mean, WTF? Nobody, but nobody, is "pink.") Then follow the rest of this guy's rules.

I'll admit I've never made one like the guy in the video, but he's still nice to look at.

Try adult stores in your area. I got my packer at an adult store and its an actual packer. It was only $50 for me to get. I got mine at Fascinations in Denver when we lived there.
    SHUT UP AT LEAST THE BUNNIES ARE ON FIRE!!!

So, I did a little more researching, and I came across other places to get a decent STP for not too much money.

I came across DJ Knows Dicks http://djknowsdicks.com/order.html. STPs there are about $65 USD including shipping. The sizes range from 3.5" to 7" (does any one ever need 7"?) DJ ships to Canada and The US. If you live over seas (or I guess, in Mexico) he will ship to you as well, though you will have to click on his "Outside US/Canada link", which is located very clearly on his ordering page. You will also need to contact him in advance.
    The downside with DJ is, he seems to be running out of average sized STPs (3.5-5") for the darker FTMs out there. So, unless you are pink down there, or need an STP larger than 5", I suggest finding another dealer.

Another source I came across is thetransitionalmale, supplying the FTM STUD http://www.thetransitionalmale.com/ftmstuff.html. Only a certain number of STUDs will be made, and only one STUD per order. STUDs come in 3.5" and 5.5". They have to be specially ordered through e-mail correspondence, and can only be paid for thru money order. They are very reasonably priced, under $50. Downside: is you are darker than coffee color, there is no dick for you. So, if you're lighter than this, I suggest trying them out. If you're black, sucks for you, don't it?

Finally, I came across FTM solutions. http://www.ftmsolutions.org/products_4.html# I plan on using this source. As far as I can discern, the STPs come in one size, somewhere in between 3.5" and 5.5". They can be ordered with a harness, for $12 each. (harness come in black or white and can be made to your waist size) STPs are $40 each. And best of all, they come in Black Guy! (I don't have to be a black guy with a tanish dick!) But, they also come in White Guy and Tan Guy. They ship worldwide, wherever STPs are allowed thru customs. (I know this because of this one guy in Finland who posted on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UorEK...e=channel_page) The only downside, you can order only thru credit card. So, I gotta find a way to do that.

and, that's my update.

Update Time

I contacted FTM solutions, and the owner there, Heather, said I could indeed send in a money order for my STP. So, today, I did just that.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm Getting A Penis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've never been this excited about a dick before! YAY!

I called up my friend today, to confirm his address, because my Cheap Wedding Chicken (That's the code name for my STP) is being sent to his house, as his parents are ok about all this, where as mine are obviously not.

I'm still so incredibly happy!!!!!

Smilie explosion:!!!!!

I didn't even get it yet. Watch it be a piece of crap...

It shouldn't be though. It seems to get a bunch of positive responses on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cVFf...e=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UorEK...e=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXMuI...e=channel_page
    Last edited by Thornton; 07-23-2009 at 03:29 PM.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm Getting A Penis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've never been this excited about a dick before! YAY!
    This needs to go into our thread about things only transmen say.

And congrats!

I didn't even get it yet. Watch it be a piece of crap...
    Even if it is, enjoy the anticipation I have never seen anyone so happy

wait, you guys have a secret place where you can say things I can't read? Aw that is sooo wrong.

Congrats Thornton and thanks for the info
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    Thornton,

I hope your excitement continues upon receiving your CWC (code name ) and is worth the money. Good luck, man.
    Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Theme song: Bring Me To Life by Evanescence http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3ORuIBjjBU

Thornton will be naming it next... I can see the headlines now.. Thorntons Penis Naming Party, coming to a theatre near you
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Name it Ze! Name it Ze!

Quote Originally Posted by Ze View Post
    Name it Ze! Name it Ze!

That's just so wrong on so many levels
    Administrator

Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    That's just so wrong on so many levels
    And the best part is, even if he never officially names it Ze, he won't be able to help but think of me whenever he uses it. It's simple association!

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    I agree with your Mom, Ze.........that's just wrong.
    Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Theme song: Bring Me To Life by Evanescence http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3ORuIBjjBU

I just had the image of him scrounging around his bedroom.

"Where's my Ze penis? Where's my Ze penis?"

And to think you're MY son... go to your room
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    And to think you're MY son... go to your room
    Okay...but I'm gonna play with my Thornton penis.

*runs*

And the best part is, even if he never officially names it Ze, he won't be able to help but think of me whenever he uses it. It's simple association!

Damnit!

Okay...but I'm gonna play with my Thornton penis.

*runs*

Get your own penis!

No no, you misunderstand me. When I get my own penis, it's only fair that I name mine after you!

Ahhhhhhh! I see now.

As incredibly awkward as it is, I am still flattered...

Everytime I go to pee, I'm gonna be thinking,

"There's this kid somewhere in PA named Ze. I wonder if Ze has to pee. Does Ze have to hold it, or can Ze let free? There is no fun with infected kindeys.

Not everyone's body matches their psyche. Whether be sir or whether be she, everyone deserves a safe place to pee. So come on people, let people be."

And then I'll realize I've been rhyming to myself and the guy in the urinal next to me will beat me up.

I can only hope that that poem does not run through MY head now when I have to pee...What a famiy I have....LOL
    Ever The Opportunist

Ahhhhhhh! I see now.

As incredibly awkward as it is, I am still flattered...

Everytime I go to pee, I'm gonna be thinking,

"There's this kid somewhere in PA named Ze. I wonder if Ze has to pee. Does Ze have to hold it, or can Ze let free? There is no fun with infected kindeys.

Not everyone's body matches their psyche. Whether be sir or whether be she, everyone deserves a safe place to pee. So come on people, let people be."

And then I'll realize I've been rhyming to myself and the guy in the urinal next to me will beat me up.

Thorny, I wish you could see me right now. I'm nearly in tears over that one!

If it'll fit in my sig, can I quote you?