Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any one know where to get a good STP?

yes, yes you may.

That was a Thornton original right there. It may be used by anyone free of charge, simply ask my permission.

Dangit. It doesn't fit with my other stuff.

Ah well. It's the thought that counts, eh? And I'll cherish the poem always, anyway.

well, i don't have one, I'll make it mine.

Yay! The Ze Pee poem!

You know. I never even considered giving it a title. Thanks for giving it one.
    The ZP Poem
    Everytime I go to pee, I'm gonna be thinking:

"There's this kid somewhere in PA named Ze. I wonder if Ze has to pee. Does Ze have to hold it, or can Ze let free? There is no fun with infected kidneys.
    Not everyone's body matches their psyche. Whether be sir or whether be she, everyone deserves a safe place to pee. So come on people, let people be."

And then I'll realize I've been rhyming to myself and the guy in the urinal next to me will beat me up.

Gah! I see your siggy!

...Is it pathetic how happy this is making me?

Wow guys... hahaha... reading this thread nearly broke my dam, so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Thornton View Post

And then I'll realize I've been rhyming to myself and the guy in the urinal next to me will beat me up.
    Happens every day in some bars. Some even carry on conversations with theirs.

"You let me down last night again. How can you do that? Stop staring at the floor. look at me when I am talking to you."
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    Happens every day in some bars. Some even carry on conversations with theirs.

"You let me down last night again. How can you do that? Stop staring at the floor. look at me when I am talking to you."
    Ssshhhh........you said you weren't going to tell anyone.
    Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Theme song: Bring Me To Life by Evanescence http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3ORuIBjjBU

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    "...Stop staring at the floor. look at me when I am talking to you."

I don't think I can take much more in this thread.

Hi Thornton I know I'm a little late with this but wowzer this site you getting ya packer off is real good and the links are really good too I'm just awaiting the arrival of my packer from OZ but it was double the price of yours really coz I didn't know of that site so thanx I've marked it up as a fav Oh and a little side line I have emailed mango again and give them hassle re: my packer I ordered in December 08 So lets see what happens now ya never know if I'm lucky I might end up with two lol xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ze View Post
    And the best part is, even if he never officially names it Ze, he won't be able to help but think of me whenever he uses it. It's simple association!
    Master of subliminal programming. Maybe he'll get "the call of Ze" ( rather than nature )
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Quote Originally Posted by Fab Karen View Post
    Master of subliminal programming. Maybe he'll get "the call of Ze" ( rather than nature )
    Ha!

So...I still haven't received my STP yet...it's been..a little over a month since I sent out the money order...one or 2 more weeks, and then I'm complaining

But I should learn to be patient...

In the meantime, I got a packer today. (Codename: ECWC-Even Cheaper Wedding Chicken). I got it at Good Vibrations in Brookline, MA. Thanks to Seamus for turning me on to them...

what can I say...It's Squishy!!!!(really, I am that immature and I actually do find the squishyness amusing )

I got the "coffee" or "black guy" packer. It's a bit too dark, but, at least it's not, like, pink...I'm sure when it comes to shade, no one gets the perfect packer/STP...unless they pay hundreds of dollars...

It was originally $24 in the store, with $1.35 sales tax (damn sales tax increase...). But I was able to get a 10% discount by showing my school ID, so, I paid $22.95. (woop.)

It's not an STP...but, it's still an upgrade from the sock method. So, I'm happier.

So, now I wanna try to 1) make a harness for this thing. 2) make my own STP out of this...

[EDIT]

ok, so, I watched the youtube video make by that English dude about how to make your own STP device...and I was about ready to go buy a couple Travel-Mates, but I read one of the comments on that video, and apparently, some other FTM somewhere already tried making an STP out of a Good Vibrations Packer, and the packer exploded out the backside....so...It seems I can't make this thing into an STP...Damn.

[SECOND EDIT]

I clicked around even more on youtube and found this guy

so...anyone out there with a non-GV packer, here are some options on how to turn it into an STP.
    Last edited by Thornton; 08-26-2009 at 03:31 PM. Reason: added info 2x
    The ZP Poem
    Everytime I go to pee, I'm gonna be thinking:

"There's this kid somewhere in PA named Ze. I wonder if Ze has to pee. Does Ze have to hold it, or can Ze let free? There is no fun with infected kidneys.
    Not everyone's body matches their psyche. Whether be sir or whether be she, everyone deserves a safe place to pee. So come on people, let people be."

Platinum Member
    So, now I wanna try to 1) make a harness for this thing. 2) make my own STP out of this...
    simpliest harness in the world AND it works >>>>> http://www.ftmpassingtips.com/FullMonty316.pdf (note its a PDF file)

and the packer exploded out the backside
    I'm sorry, I shouldn't laugh at this, but

A classic moment of transman-only woes.