Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: feeling when putting wig on for first time

feeling when putting wig on for first time

OK, so I was trying on a wig for the first time. It gave me an overwhelming feminine feeling. I caught myself playing with the hair in a very feminine way. This feeling was stronger than just wearing my fem clothes. Anyone else have similar revelations?

Oh yeah.
    O

My first wig experience was complete awe. Truly a great feeling letting the soft hair fall about my shoulders. It is almost impossible to put a beautifull wig on and not fling it around playfully. Thanks for reminding me of that moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Oh yeah.
    O
    yes

It is still the final stage of my dressing up. And it is still fantastic when I put it on. It makes this girl all complete and hole and girly. Whooooo Hooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Duality sometimes hurts.. PetiteDuality's Avatar
    I felt kind of hot. But with hot, I mean warm

Holly $#!+ !!!! I'm pretty again!!!!
    You see, as a rocker, I've had long hair most of my adult life. Then Mother Nature decided to thin that out. I tryed to deny it, (hey I'm a rocer, this just can't be happening to me) and hide it with a comb over, but deep down I knew somthing had to be done.
    So this Haloween I wanted to be Sarah Palin and decided to suck it up and go get a wig. I went to my local Meral Norman, and said I wanted somthing to be SP with, yet somthing I could go rock and roll with to. I couldn't belive how much better I looked, and how pretty and feminine it made me feel.

My dear, I get that same feeling every time I put my wig on. It's the moment when the transformation really takes place.

I always wish I really had hair like this!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Until about 2 years ago, I had avoided buying a wig, maybe knowing subconsciously what it would do to me. I had long, shoulder length hair as a teen, and when dressed in girl clothes, really felt as if I were female.

The same thing happened the moment I put on the wig; it 'completed' the change. There was nothing male about my appearance at all any longer, nothing to tie me to reality, so the illusion that I'm female completely overwhelms the self concept of being male. But oddly, I don't feel like I'm any different. I guess at the deepest, innermost reaches of my mind, I 'yam what I yam'.

BTW, I now have three long wigs, and four 'to the shoulder' length ones. I even sleep in them; nothing like waking up and seeing a girl in the mirror.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Like most, before I had a wig I owned some clothes, but they didn't really satiate my dressing desires. What I really wanted was to look in the mirror and see the complete 'girl image', no matter if some parts of myself are unavoidably masculine. I enjoy wearing panties, stockings etc. but they are just a part of the picture, of the feeling for me.

Putting that wig on for the first time and looking in the mirror, despite my clownish makeup job, made me feel like I was in 'femme mode' for the first time. This breathtaking feeling swept across my entire body that, silly me, I didn't anticipate. Before then I sort of believed that dressing was perhaps something that was better in my mind than in reality, but putting everything on together for the first time really did feel great and made me happy for several days.

Yea...for me the hair makes all the difference in the world, I don't even feel complete until the wig goes on

I have to agree with all who have replied to your question, the moment you place your wig on, is, excuse the pun but the crowning glory of your femininity.

Joanne

I have to agree that the wig is the crown of my dressing, standing in front of a mirror with your makeup on and when you put your wig on the entire face changes to a wonderful looking women, I love it

A girl...and I love it! Marisa_M's Avatar
    Yesssss!

Putting my wig on is the final touch I need to feel like the woman I'd love to be.
    [SIZE="3"]Marisa[/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"There are no ugly women, only lazy ones”

[SIZE="2"]Helena Rubinstein[/SIZE]

Silver Member
    I look forward to the day

I don't remember the first time, to be honest, as it was a long time ago, back in the 1960's and it was a wig that didn't suit me, furtively done in a big rush when I had a little free time at home while my parents and younger brother were out. The wig belonged to an aunt of mine. It had been left at our house accidentally when she visited. I just HAD to try it on.

After that, the wigs I used were my own that I purchased. My first wig wasn't a good match for me, a long, dark brunette "showgirl" sort of wig that I bought in a local Frederick of Hollywood store. It sort of looked OK, but I'm a natural blond, and my first wig that really worked was the next one I bought, long and blond. That one looks fake to me now when I see my pictures from back then, but it definitely was more my style and shade. My next wig after that was the first one that was really right for my face and complexion, and that was when I had finally gotten the hang of makeup too, so that was my Eureka! moment when I put that one on after doing my makeup (see the picture on the left side of my avatar photo, circa 1978).

Even now after all these years, the moment the wig goes on is when I "arrive", so to speak.

Carol
    Last edited by Julogden; 07-22-2009 at 12:29 PM.
    My name is Carol.

And here I was thinking that I was the only one feeling this way.

Pantyhoselover

Luv it!

I'm getting dressed right now and I just put my wig on and it's heaven

Oh yah, it is the icing on the cake. Up to that point everything feels so good but when the wig goes on,WOW. There would be one draw back in that if some of us had hair it would be different. lol Feel the glow.

Huggs Teri

The wig is the defining part of our armoury without doubt. But then I've got a bald patch without it!
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

I've never tried but am now inspired to get one - I'm currently experimenting with make up so this sounds like the next stage.

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    My wife made it clear to me that I could not be in girl mode without a wig (my boi hair didn't work). Now I am never without one.

The first time that I pulled on my wig, I could not believe that there was this woman staring back at me. The wig just makes a big difference. It also makes it harder to eat, drink, see and keep hair off your face!
    Charlie

Ill hopefully have an answer for you in the following week first wig.
    I cant stand to fly, I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find the better part of me. I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane, I'm more than some pretty face beside a train. Its not easy to be me.

Wow, I've never owned or tried on a wig, but after reading y'alls replies, I think I may be in the market for one!