Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So, are you different or the same when dressed?

Quote Originally Posted by Frédérique View Post
    [SIZE="2"]I also tend to feel “more whole, more right” when dressed as a girl. A feeling of calmness comes over me – I worry less about things, and it’s a relief to get away from being male, if only for a short time. When I’m stuck out in the drab world, it’s comforting to know I’ll soon be able to return to my feminine self and feel happy again…[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]It’s strange – I like to listen to music when I’m dressed, but I can’t play video games…[/SIZE]
    I love beating up boys at Team Fortress 2. It makes them cry.

I am a little more outgoing in girl mode. I credit that to feeling more "comfortable in my skin." Otherwise, my personality is pretty much the same.

- Diane

Yes it is true-I am different

In boy mode I have remind myself often that I'm in boy mode I catch myself walking or making female gestures. When I'm dressed I let the male part drift away, so yes I am different when dresed

Hi..
    .As one grows as a women there are changes . it does not just happen over night .& depending on where you work . or what you do . so for this kid . being a andro . i move between the two with out much in the way of problems . allthough Jos would say while i was in bob mode dont walk like that . ooops .. well i am a woman so ....he he ...
    yes there are many changes . i know that . & living with those changes . its neat ...
    ...noeleena...

I am the same person either dressed or not, I definitly feel more myself when dressed. Kinda hard to explain, But more comfortible with who I am when dressed. Not that it feels wrong to be dressed as a guy, but it feels more right when I am dressed.

If that makes any sense.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

If you ask me. I'd say no difference. If you ask my friends, they'd say I'm more gregarious as Barbara. Maybe they're right.

I am more relaxed and comfortable dressed - I just feel more sensuous - drab is so boring!

"A girl can dream and when you cannot dream there is always shopping lol!"

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

different!

Ok, we share the data stored in our brain, and we share a body.

What we do with the data, and what we do with the body are remarkably dissimilar, which is totally consistent with our philosophy.

In drab, we are a guy. He likes sports, enjoys serious gardening, cuts about 12 cords of wood a year to heat the house, prefers to solve problems rather than talk about them, has a bass singing voice, loves beer, and is not always very tidy. He can't stand chick flicks! He is right handed.

In drag, we are as feminine as possible. Tina has no interest in heading outside to get dirty...yuck...her nails would be a wreck! She has no bass in her voice at all and is getting closer to understanding how women put inflection in their voices in a natural way. She loves to chat, gossip, and talk about issues. Solving them is for him! She is very tidy, loves to cook complicated dishes, never touches beer (there are so much better things to drink!), and she just loves makeup and her body image! She loves to shop forever (he just wants to buy stuff and be done with it) and she doesn't own one pair of shoes without heels! Tina is left handed. Also, my wife treats us very differently. She will ask the same question of both of us fully expecting a "male" perspective from him and a "female" perspective from Tina.

This separation is, to me, essential. There are a group of us on this site who are comfortable with our male selves, but were a bit confused about those actions/thoughts/processes/desires that were clearly not consistent with that male self. Tina sorts all that out very nicely. Exploring her is exploring a part of the entire self that remained submerged for years. Knowing her as a separate entity is such a joy!

tina et al.