Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Female clothes, but as a male

Female clothes, but as a male

I don't know how many of us there are, or if there are any at all, but for the most part (most. but not all.), what I want is to be able to wear female clothes, but as a man.

I want to be able to wear a skirt, while still being masculine. Similarly with heels - it's definitely possible for men to wear high-heels and look *GOOD* without looking like women.
    like this person:
    http://www.bryanboy.com/bryanboy_le_...ng_androg.html
    (scroll down)

Hell, similarly with leggings. and eye-liner.
    I used to be braver - a few times, I ventured out in heels and a skirt. Less so now - the bravest I get these days is fairly unisex ballet-flats and womens jeans (which fit MUCH better than any of my guy-jeans). At work I wore black nail-polish without any issue.

Is there anyone else out there like me??

I just wish that men had the same freedom as women to wear whatever clothing they felt like.
    Have you noticed that most women these days wear clothing which is indistiquinshable from male clothing? Especially in the winter months.
    No-one gets upset with them.

Quote Originally Posted by clayfish View Post
    I just wish that men had the same freedom as women to wear whatever clothing they felt like.
    Have you noticed that most women these days wear clothing which is indistiquinshable from male clothing? Especially in the winter months.
    No-one gets upset with them.

This is exactly it! Stick on some converse high-tops, black leggings and a denim skirt, and as a guy, it looks pretty awesome. But still, if I wore that outside, my main concern would be that someone would be about to hit me with a stick.

He looks like an idiot. Sorry, just my opinion. I certain areas, you just might get your ass kicked being dressed like this.

Aspiring Member MsSamanthaErica's Avatar
    I wish that men had the same freedom as women do in dress as well. One of my dreams is a reverse formal with guys wearing the gowns. Feminine stuff is just to so much more comfortable and elegant!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    A girl loves her boots...
    [SIZE="1"]"I used to have demons in my room at night
    Desire, despair, desire
    So many monsters..." -Annie Lennox
    [/SIZE]

I wear womens clothes almost daily except at work because as a firefighter we all wear the same. I use discretion in my clothes there are times I wear lady jeans and flats or tennis shoes and that is all I can get away with. There are other times I go further all the way to a full get up. You just have to be careful not be affraid and be smart about it.

Quote Originally Posted by MsSamanthaErica View Post
    I wish that men had the same freedom as women do in dress as well. One of my dreams is a reverse formal with guys wearing the gowns. Feminine stuff is just to so much more comfortable and elegant!
    haha A reverse formal would be fun!
    It's a shame, really. Skirts are wonderfully comfortable - I wear a skirt 100% of the time at home, but going to work I'd throw my jeans on and wonder why in god's name anyone wears them!

There are plenty of us just like you, Christina! Sure, there are folks here who would go the full SRS if they had the nerve/cash/whatever, and those who want the world to see them and treat them as women 100% of the time - but there are just as many of us who are very happy with the dangly bits and are every inch a guy - who happens to like wearing skirts and dresses. Crossdressing is a big tent, and there's room for all of us in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    There are plenty of us just like you, Christina! Sure, there are folks here who would go the full SRS if they had the nerve/cash/whatever, and those who want the world to see them and treat them as women 100% of the time - but there are just as many of us who are very happy with the dangly bits and are every inch a guy - who happens to like wearing skirts and dresses. Crossdressing is a big tent, and there's room for all of us in it.
    Well said!
    Cary

Gold Member
    that guy has more of a woman's figure almost.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by karynspanties View Post
    He looks like an idiot. Sorry, just my opinion. In certain areas, you just might get your ass kicked being dressed like this.
    I agree 100%.

The link froze up my computer. Maybe a fluke, but it's worth a head's up.

O

I Can See that...

Even though I'm older, I love the androgynous look. It's not for me, but especially on the younger kids, it looks great. There's a similar style like that in Japan but I can't remember what they call it.

If you want it, own it I say!

Love, Tracy
    Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place

Female clothes, but as a male

I'm in Albuquerque NM on business all week but had nothing going today. I had not brought any fem items with me on this trip. So I went out and bought some sandals, White Capri's a turqoise top, bracelet and and clipon earrings and a pair of sunglasses. I changed into the items and went back to the mall and Kohl's and thought about going into Guitar Center but chickened out. At Kohl's I tried on some dresses.I got a few disgusting looks, but most people just smiled.

>I don't know how many of us there are, or if there are any at all, but for the most part (most. but not all.), what I want is to be able to wear female clothes, but as a man.

I do that all the time dressed in feminine clothes many times in a white sheer blouse in which the bra can easily be seen. I have no desire to try to look like a woman.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    The guy in your link looks totally awesome IMO. Now this is what I call "real androgyny" ... not my lame a$$ attempt at it He looks alternative and he looks like an interesting person to me. Ok, this look is not going to work for many people, (gotta be young and skinny) but scroll down and look at the 5th picture in the second set (the one where his legs are crossed over), If I met this person in the street looking like that I would not know what gender pro-noun to use, how cool is that?!
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 07-24-2009 at 07:14 PM.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I think we should all be able to wear whatever we want. So if I want to wear dresses, stockings, heels and makeup, I should be able to without anyone judging me.

Silver Member
    I for one liked the pictures and think this guy looked very nice. Sure he was young and had the slim body to pull off this look. Of course there are lots of places in this country (USA) where diversity if shunned and and not accepted. I wish society would learn to be acceppting of everyone no matter what they wear.

As for myself I routinely wear womens jeans and shorts out in public while in guy mode and no one has ever said a thing to me about it. I also have very long finger nails and wear nail polish all the time. It is my thing and if others don't like it then that is thier problem and not mine.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    My dear wife, who always did my makeup and fixed my wig, passed away 4 years ago. Since then I have gone out most of the time dressed totally enfemme, but looking exactly like what I am, a MAN! NO wig and no makeup! Just a guy in skirt! And I go everywhere I would go in drab! Now I wouldn't do it in some of the small REdneck towns here in Georgia, but I live near Atlanta. I go grocery shopping dressed, to the Malls, to the P.O., even to the doctors office, etc. All I get is some doubletakes, smiles, and an occasional compliment on my outfit.

Check out Intertwined's profile. You will find he does the same thing I do. We are crossdressers! We are not trying to be a woman, or even look like one. We just like to dress like they do! I love the looks I get when I walk into a restaurant that is new to me, wearing a nice skirt and a top that shows off my natural 40 B's!!

All it takes is self confidence and a "Don't Care" attitude. Anybody can develope both of those if they really want to!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I've been unabashedly a man in women's clothes for years. There are people who like the honesty.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by karynspanties View Post
    He looks like an idiot. Sorry, just my opinion. I certain areas, you just might get your ass kicked being dressed like this.
    Karyn, I have to agree with you. He certainly does look like a idiot, and acts like one! It is people like him who make people think all crossdressers are weird!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by LaChristina
    I want to be able to wear a skirt, while still being masculine.
    It's a shame, really. Skirts are wonderfully comfortable - I wear a skirt 100% of the time at home, but going to work I'd throw my jeans on and wonder why in god's name anyone wears them.
    [SIZE="2"]May I suggest wearing a kilt? I do it often, and it has almost the same comfortable feeling a skirt possesses. There are lightweight kilts that are much cooler than the heavy, traditional wool types. You can wear a women’s kilt (which wraps around to the left), rather than a man’s kilt (which wraps around to the right), and skip the sporran (no belts, either). Nobody will know the difference – everyone will assume you’re gay, anyway…
    If you start wearing kilts, please don’t stand with your legs apart, arms crossed on top of your belly, declaring to everyone that you’re not wearing any underwear. I hate that! Wear women’s underwear and enjoy yourself – like I said, nobody will notice or care…
    [/SIZE]

That is how I always dress, I call it my 50/50.

There are several photos in my gallery at my profile here, of how I dress in public.

You could also check out this tread about my last outing.

MY Day!
    "I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/

i have to admit, i have worn girls shorts with a t shirt top out to the laundry mat 1x before. and under i had a bra and panties and socks and tennis shoes. Even though i thought i could wear them and be male, one guy did give me a double look. But it was quite exciting

It's not my thing. I figure if you're gonna dress like that, you may as well go the whole way!