Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: First time to wear panties to work...

Wearing panties to work

Ive been wearing panties to work for years just routine now.It is fun deciding each morning what color and style to wear,mainly VS thongs for me, got a bunch love how they make feel.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Veronica Nicole View Post
    I have a question, if you wear panties to work how would you go to a men's bathroom to pee?
    How? Same way you do any other time, presumably... walk.

Anyway... if there's a dude checking out your underwear while you're taking a leak, he's not checking out your underwear anyway. Just smile and tell him you're married.

SusanCD
    Hi Veronica....I wear panties every day, and have for a few years. They keep me "in touch" with my girlyness all through the day.
    If I use a urinal, they are pretty easily pulled aside, on one leg opening, to allow my "clitty" out....very easy! I have been standing next to many men who had NO IDEA that a panty wearing gurl was right next to them! Warmly, Susan.

Quote Originally Posted by sexysusie View Post
    If I use a urinal, they are pretty easily pulled aside, on one leg opening, to allow my "clitty" out....very easy! Warmly, Susan.
    Maybe I'll try that someday..

Yep, panties all day every day! It's been that way for years now; for many years before that I only wore men's "no-fly" bikini briefs. I've never had any problems with peeing, the panties (or briefs for that matter) are easy to pull down a bit. Unless you doff your pants at work, how would anyone know what kind of underwear you had? Tanga panties are my favorite style.
    O

i have for over 10 years , i cant imagine anything else ever!

Banned Read only
    allow my "clitty" out....

That's impressive. I don't even know where mine is.

to allow my "clitty" out....very easy! Warmly, Susan.
    I'm still trying to find mine

Quote Originally Posted by Veronica Nicole View Post
    I have a question, if you wear panties to work how would you go to a men's bathroom to pee? I assume if you go to the urinal you would have to unbuckle belt and unbutton pants, seems kinda of strange if someone is next to you..
    I usually sit to pee whether I'm in men's or a ladies' rest room; if I have to stand in the men's room, I am just very discreet about it. My panties have never been noticed.
    warmly, Linnea

male underwear? whats that?
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Junior Member Julie-Ann Fletcher's Avatar
    I love to wear my panties to work and have been for a number of years now,it does make me feel a lot more girly and i love it,but i now get changed at work in front of another bloke so i am unable to do it all the time now which sadens me a little cause i love my girly panties

Avril xx
    I love being a gurl

Quote Originally Posted by trannie T View Post
    I have a couple pairs of men's briefs I bought to wear for doctors appointments. The last time I had an appointment I forgot where I'd put them. Darn.
    LOL! I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and couldn't find any clean regular men's underwear. It was laundry day and I didn't realize I only had a few pairs left or I would have set one aside for the occasion. My doctor is a woman but I didn't want to go commando or in panties. Finally put on a pair of white men's nylon bikinis, the only pair of that style I have that's not in a flashy color. Didn't have to drop my pants this time but in February, she caught me by surprise. And I had just recently shaved my pubes for the first time not thinking ahead towards the appointment. Now this time I went in with shaved legs and she ended up feeling my legs for swelling during the exam. She noticed that I had split a toenail on one big toe which got me wondering if I had any residual (clear) polish on my nails from my last pedicure a couple of months ago. I had meant to redo the polish but am glad now that I hadn't yet.

I went for years, maybe a decade or two without wearing panties at work, but I would wear them all the time on my days off. This year, as I got more obsessed with my female side, I started wearing them to work. First it was just "thong Thursday," but now it may be several times a week. And every time, when I walk around all I can think about is how great my rear end feels, either when in a thong but mainly when I'm wearing full back nylon panties. I love it.

Standing at the urinal isn't a problem. I was more afraid of sitting in a stall, and the door coming open accidentally when someone was rushing to find an empty stall (some guys push hard). I used to kind of hide them with my pants at first but now, just double check the lock and admire them while I go.

Hi Allie, there is NOTHING like it!!!! I have been "underdressing" for a very long time and it feels wonderful!!!! Actually it feels soooo very natural now for me to put on panties that I don't have male(ugly ugly)underwear at all!!! When the weather gets cooler I also wear pantyhose, again a fantastic feeling!!! Think of it this way----"If GG's can do it, why can't we" ????

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

Aspiring Member
    I have only worn Panties now for about the past 5 years and fully underdress now fulll time.

yust this past week i got rid of all of my male undies. It feel so great to wear only ladies underwear and panties as they feel so good.

23 July was the first day of the rest of my life. It was the day that Denise came out and is now living full time femme, and love it

Denise

24/7. When I need to pee at home, I always sit & since I'm the one who cleans around here, it make cleaning the bowl easier, no splashing. When out, I'll go into a stall & unbuckle my pants, never sit in a public john, just do my business tuck myself back in & leave. When I used to work. I always wore the more worn out panties, the elastic was not as tight so it was easy to pull the leg opening aside.
    just north of crook county,in the land of Lincoln(if he could see it now)

Well, I've worn panties 3 days in a row now. The streak is alive.

I don't know if I'll wear them every day but I does feel good when I do it.

Kisses,

Allie

Quote Originally Posted by AllieSummers View Post
    Well, I've worn panties 3 days in a row now. The streak is alive.

I don't know if I'll wear them every day but I does feel good when I do it.

Kisses,

Allie

I am so happy for you.

Arlene - Proudly a woman 24/7
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Aspiring Member
    I have worn panties now for well over 5 years, and they feel so much better than the old scratchy guy ones.

23 July was the first day of the rest of my life and also the day that Denise came out full time.

It gave me great pleasure the other night when the few guy shorts that i had were put in the trask.

Denise

I wear panties most days and usually pantyhose or stockings as well. I hate to wear boy shorts any more, I just don't like the feeling. They are just not as cofortable, and I like the smooth feeling. For me the silkier the better.

I've worn them a few times but they were so distracting I had to stop! In a good way tho...

Maybe I'll try again soon

Quote Originally Posted by MissConstrued View Post
    How? Same way you do any other time, presumably... walk.

Anyway... if there's a dude checking out your underwear while you're taking a leak, he's not checking out your underwear anyway. Just smile and tell him you're married.

I really luv your wit MC and I agree with that statement completely.

Allie enjoy wearing them. It is all I wear now.
    One day your life is going to pass before your eye's, Make sure it is worth watching.

Eddie Izzard said it best "I am an action tranvestite".

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bethanyannstratford/

well... i donĀ“t wear panties, very often, in my job, because i have affraid someone note it... but when i use it or tigths, or leotards, under males clothes, i just feel super great and everything runs ok!

Bra,panties,small forms on workdays.Panties,bra and C forms on weekends.I dont think I own any guy briefs.Also bra and panties to the doctors
    Kimmy 55

I always wear panties to work or any where else I go. If I am wear long pants I will also wear a pair of hose

Gold Member
    Hi Allie...I wear panties ALL the time and I love the feel. Since no one can see them anyway, why not. I also keep my toenails painted 24/7 and it has the same affect as the panties in that it fullfills my CDing without any one knowing.