Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: First time to wear panties to work...

I am only wearing panty and half slips under my normal dress since 3 years. I feel comfortable when I wear these. (Only when i am going out of town and staying out i wear briefs in which i dont feel comfortable.) And quite frequently I wear sports bra under the slips. In winter when i wear thick wollen clothing i wear blouse with size AA bra, for that tight hugging feeling. I have a good collection of cotton and silk panties and slips, where as at present I have only 3 sets of men's undies

Silver Member
    I think overall I probably wear panties under my clothes a shade more that I wear man pants!! and I certainly love wearing them for work

I don't even know what size male briefs to buy!.
    I haven't bought any in years! Even cotton panties are better than mens briefs!

wearing pantys

I love the feel and the wonderful mental feeling it gives me. Its good to know that i am not the only one to put male shorts on to see the doctor

Choosing what Im going to wear from my 'knicker' (panty) drawer is the best part of having to get up for work every day!

Gold Member
    Going to a Urnal is no problum, just pull doen the front of your panties and
    do your thing. Afterwards, pull them up. It works for me. I ware panties
    24/7 for about 4 years now, ever since I retired. Only keep the outher type
    arround for that Doctors Visit once in a while.

Per an agreement between my wife and I, I do not wear panties to work, but any other time is ok. Most nights at bed time and definitely all weekend I am wearing panties.

Love
    Penelope

panties to wear

I wear panties as much as I can, I really need to build up my courage and go out and purchase a new supply of panties.

huggs

Fiona

I always wear panties under my dress slacks. Most of the time I'll also wear stockings and a garter belt. When I go workout and know that I am changing, I'll just throw on a pair of my male underwear over my panties. Or I'll change in a private stall.

First time wearing panties to work.

Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    Going to a Urnal is no problum, just pull doen the front of your panties and
    do your thing. Afterwards, pull them up. It works for me. I ware panties
    24/7 for about 4 years now, ever since I retired. Only keep the outher type
    arround for that Doctors Visit once in a while.
    When i am wearing panties i always sit down to do it.

I wear panties all the time. I have 1 drawer filled with panties of all styles and colours. I wear these when in drab, with either stockings or tights. I never wear guys underwear. To pee, I always sit.

My 2nd drawer is filled with matching bra and pantie sets, some with suspender belts and my basques and girdles. This is my en femme drawer. The bottom drawer is filled with slips, sexy nightwear and nylons.

Since it's still not socially acceptable, I have to wear my CD clothes inder my "normal" clothes. Sometimes I'll notice that it's VERY apparent I have something else on beneath my clothes. Or sitting in a chair for too long will at times expose the truth! It's all a part of coming to grips with yourself and your sexual preferance.

I have not yet worn panties to work under my male clothes, I am trying to get up the courage to do so. I bought some Hanes Her Way cotton briefs that I think will be perfect for wearing at work, I just need to get over the fear of wearing them when I am not at home and comfortable in my female clothes as Pamela.

Exclamation Panties or Guy Briefs?

I only wear panties. For doctors visits I wear Just My Size white cotton briefs which look close to mens in style but definitley fem. I wear only nylon panties at night under my nitie or alone whatever trips my trigger. Naturally, my wife knows about my CDing and takes care of all laundry tasks. I'll never return to mens undies that's for sure!

I do wear my panties alot more these days. For work, it all depends, do I feel pretty or want to feel my fem side close to me, or am I am in boy mode, do I have any clean panties, lol.

I really don't have the fear, I used to have of wondering if everyone knows, they don't, will I be found out, probably not, who's gonna see in the men's room, honey, I'd be lucky if a man looked that close, lol. Whatever makes you feel comfortable for the day. Most of the time, I don't like to be hooked into one mode or another, just be me.

You never know, the man working next to you, or you're having a meeting with today may have his own panties on, probability are no, but then again, you're there and you got yours on, so.... go for it gurl.

After reading this thread, I am going to be sure to wear a pair of panties to work. I'll be thinking of all of my sisters.

See ya,

Cassie

I've worn panties a few times, and a thong another couple...

I like how it felt, but went back to male underwear in terms of my current status (heavily closeted).

panties pantyhose and an ankle bracelt are an everyday thing for me under my work cloths. unfortunately i cant get away with wearing more. s for the question about the mens room, i use a stall and sit to pee, something my first g/f who knew i dressed got me into. its been almost 5 years now since being with her and i sit all the time still.

I have worn panties 24-7 for years now even win i go to the doctors at the V.A.

I have worn silk panties for the last four years 24/7 and when the cooler weather comes its hold ups and silk vest as well,
    I only have 1 pair of male ones just incase I have to go in to hospital,once I attended the doctors and forgot about my panties when he saw them he didn't flinch one bit,remember he cant say anything about you to anybody without your consent, and he's probably seen it all before
    Ido know a police man who wears them at work and also i read on here of a fireman who wears them at work

J-JAY
    Last edited by joandher; 08-17-2009 at 02:07 PM.

I think that is sooo cute! I am wearing green satin bikini panties right now and my wife and I bought them for me last night at Kohl's. Bought 3 pair to go with the other 4 pair I have... one for every day of the week if I want to...

Iv'e worn panties 24/7 for years to work. I drive truck and no one would ever suspect. Don't use the urinal, take a stall and sit like your supposed to. My SO hates to see me in male underware and I'm more than happy to accomidate her. We just got done doing each others nails even though our taste in color is at the opposite end of the spectrum.

I'm wearing a pair right now, as I do most days. As I've gotten older, I've started wearing cotton briefs (aka granny panties) more often--I find them to be really comfortable. They actually remind me a little of the high-waisted little girls' panties I wore for the first time as a little boy. I just like that feeling of my lower torso being "contained" in a snug pair of panties, even if they aren't really sexy. I just have to be careful of the narrow waistband riding several inches up my back over the waist of my pants.

I wear panties all of the time no matter if I am in the boy mode or girl mode.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by WMassGirl View Post
    Don't use the urinal, take a stall and sit like your supposed to.

OMG WTF LOL!

As the kids say....

I wear panties out under drab guy stuff whenever I can. It sadly is not too often and I would love to be able to wear panties 24/7. Hi to all the other Texas girls