Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: wildest thing you've done while dressed?

in late november my father and step mother went on vacation and i had to "house sit". they have a hot tube there so one night i went out into the hot tube with a bikini on and sat in there for about an hour. it felt amazing.
    I'm just a simple someone trying to figure life out.

Spent an entire New Year's eve in a friendly gay bar wearing an ultrashort miniskirt, sheer nude pantyhose, tight top over 38D breastforms with nipples, 4 inch heels, long blonde hair and fully made up. Felt totally feminine and very sensual.

Got hit on by 2 gay guys and 1 gg.

Best New Year's eve ever!

Don't know if this counts as wild but at our local walmart, wife and I get nails done, me usually just a manicure and a couple of times had the girl polish them. The other week we were going to a party that I dressed for and did not have time to go get nails done the day before. We had an hour to spare so we stopped at the walmart on the way with me dressed. Went into the store to the nail salon. Walked up to the counter and said hi the Nick the owner and as he looked up he said hi back to me. Did a double take before he realised it was me. He already knew I dressed and that we partied as well, he had just not seen me come in dressed before. Never got a second look from the ladies in there or anyone walking by the salon.

Smile

oh god whear do i start?id have to say it was one night after leaving a fetish club i went into a seven eleven store to buy some more beer i had on a platnum blond wig a very sheer body stocking with red lacy pantys under it,and red 4 inch pumps thats all.i had to stand in line for a few mins with the guys behind me making lots of sexual comments,and the casher snickering as it was painfully obvious i was a guy in drag,but it was very exciting, when stuff like that happens you really feel alive.ive also gone out shopping many times during the day while dressed up.the key to passing is to dress like the genetic females do when they go shopping.no 6 inch pumps or mini skirts unless thats the kind of attention you like.

I went out with TxKim one night - but I survived......

So many GREAT stories in this thread. Please PM me with details if you can't be detailed in this thread, Thanks!!!

For me, it was when I was about 15 or so, put on a pair of L'eggs Suntan hose, a leotard and snuck outside in the dark in the backyard for a long time while the entire family was watching television. I was so nervous.
    Thankful for crossdressers.com, great people here have helped me realize who I really am on the inside. (formerly michelle1)

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    I hope this one is cheating. I ate a ham sandwich and had soup while dressed. Oh -- it wasn't a skirt or dress -- I was wearing girls jeans, a girls sweater, a bra, girl long thermal undies, and girls hiking boots -- but no makeup, but my toenails were done. Oh -- and it was in a converted bus in the middle of the tundra outside Churchill Manitoba in November with a temperature of -25 c/ -5 f. Oh -- and did I mention the three polar bears circling the bus. -- ah - them too.

Past that -- my life is pretty boring

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

Wild

Got dressed and left home in my car. Stopped to get cash from an ATM then drove 25 miles to attend Tgirls meeting. Very nerve wracking for the first time meeting others when dressed.

Went out riding on my motorcycle... several times. Twice ended up at a suburban Marriott where I parked & locked the machine and strolled inside, carrying my helmet! I just wandered around a bit, hit the pool area, avoided the front desk, and stopped in the rest room to admire myself in the mirrors. All in high heels, panties and nylons... full skirt... and leather jacket. Wow!

And the feeling of the wind up your dress when you're buzzing along at 50...

LONG long long time ago, slept with my best friends dad.

No regrets.

I guess it would be the time a guy picked me up in bar for his deaf friend. It was gay bar and I'm pretty sure he knew right away I was a CD but he did the Crocodile Dundee "just checking" to me.

I think for me it would have to be the frist time I rode my motorcycle under dressed complete with medium forms , I put on over 300 miles that day , did some sight seeing , stopped for lunch and went to bike night at (Stearns Square)
    It felt great to just be me !
    Tomara

one halloween where I worked as an RN in a hosp. I dressed up as our unit social worker and wore all the proper foundation garments , pantyhose, 4 inch black heels, a denim miniskirt, white blouse over my silicone breasts and all the makeup including lisstick and nailpolish and I loved every moment and many co-workers commented that I had sexier legs than they did and they were all impresseed that I walked so well in those heels - the previous halloween I went in as a female nurse with the white uniform, stockings and all the makeup - I just wish I could go female all the time but my wife doesn't approve - it was all a great feeling that I will never forget

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Suzy Harrison View Post

I went out with TxKim one night - but I survived......

I hope the scars disappear in time
    Lucky to be a girl 95.33% of the time

Platinum Member
    I'm almost reluctant to share...but totally true....Several times I have worn a cami thong and stockings under a male shirt and khaki shorts to a strip club. The dancers are always very cool with it...of course they get paid to be cool.
    Last edited by ReineD; 03-02-2010 at 01:35 PM. Reason: TMI

It was just after Labour Day and I wore white shoes

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StevieTV View Post
    It was just after Labour Day and I wore white shoes
    you wild woman, you.

About ten years ago, made a date with a guy I'd been exchanging emails with on Alt for a month or so. He was on business, and I went to a motel room he'd rented. This was like the second or third time I'd ever been with a man, and when I met him I was surprised that he was a huge guy, much bigger than I thought, about 6-5, 300 lb, twice my 5-11, 150 pounds literally. It was quite intimidating, but like a damn fool I went through with the meeting. It turned out well, because I'm still alive, and after the indoor gymnastic events were over, I fell asleep. He left, and put a hundred dollar bill under my makeup kit on the lavatory. I was thrilled.

Wildest Thing

After we had been married for about 10 years, I asked my wife to let us begin to travel as a female couple. She had been training me inside the house for several years. She laughed and said, "I can't pass you off as a woman to anyone, but I'll take you out as a fat guy in a dress and make-up."

She would dress me in my favorites: tight sweater and full skirt and petticoats, with a constrained waist, and a full girdle with a completely closed crotch--chastized inside a leather pouch. She loved to show off her figure too, and her bra both held her up high in front, they allowed the flesh of her breasts to jiggle as she moved. The two of us would go driving slowly, in neighborhoods where people could see us passing by.

After we get home, she laughs and reminds me how many days it has been since I have been unleashed. I tend to break down and cry while trying to massage myself, all to no avail. My frustration and her complete control of my sex are her greatest pleasures, and I have given up all hope of ever being a man again.

went for a walk dressed up at midnight. A group of guys offered me a ride. i cant talk like a girl so i ignored them.

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    There's been a lot of things I've done, but one that comes to mind is that one day I went out fully enfemme, wearing a loose short dress with stockings and heels, and no panties. I just had to see what it felt like, and it was fun for one day, but not worth the risk that a big gust of wind would have caused.

Hugs, Marci
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.