Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what my wife made me do..

what my wife made me do..

kid was away and she came up to the den and asked me what was planned today,,I said not much,just lagging around and she said she had alot of cleaning to do around the house,, I said jokingly wear your french maid outfit and I will watch you,,she smiled,,not to much and left,,came back in with her french maid outfit but get this, not wearing it but holding it and said get into your magic bag and get them heels and bra panties and wear this and you are going to be my sissy helper so get to it sissy,,, I put it on and she told me that she was off to lock all the doors,, I ended up doing the dishes, vacuming the floors and also some laundry,, after it was all done my feet were killing me in the 5 inch heels but sure made work fun.. just thought I would put this out there,, might be a cool way to get tricked into cding by wife,, nagg her in wearing something pretty while she works and after a while she might say why dont you wear it and do it yourself and I will watch and take her up on it,, your cover will be after its all done say to her,, guess I wont ask you for that again,,LOL,,,, who knows might work,,

let me know if anything like this has happened to you or should I say lets us all know..
    Only friends can call me Amy,,, so if your reading this your a friend.

The Band QUEEN Quote " I want to be free"

got to get that french maid outfit!

Even though you had to work for your pleasure, it had to be a great day! I hope you have many more great pleasures.

Amanda

I have no wife or french maid outfit but a skirt and blouse is normal for doing the house work. It can be fun because you never know who is going to pop in.

Teri

Only in my dreams.

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    That is great being a french maid with 5 inch heels.

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    What? No pix? Sounds like you had fun.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

I don't think she'll be forgetting that episode, you'll be cleaning and tidying more often in the near future.
    Regarding what is written above: Avoid friendly fire, it causes unnecessary tension. Seek clarification if theres any hint of misunderstanding.

Take care.

wow......jealous......wow

That's great, I've got to try it. Thanks crossdrezzer1

Smart wife....she gets the house cleaned while she watches TV and you get to dress. Great combonation.

Arrow

I think she gave her husband to understand how it is to be a woman, to wear 5 inch heels the whole day for the reason we, men, stopped thinking women live lighter than we do.

Sounds like fun. Don't have maid outfit, but maybe my wife would accept me dressing and doing house work in her presence. I've done it when she was gone.

sounds like great fun,but you missed your chance you should have said only if you give me a makeover , and gone the whole hog: dom:

J-JAY

Oh there will be a part 2,, details please

I'll have to remember that and use it if the opportunity arises. It sure sounds like fun to me, and it would definitely be a way for my wife to get me to do housework. She just might go for it!

There was a post earlier about the "ultimate test"...if you could have a baby, would you?

I said that there were three things I would let GGs keep:

1. Periods
    2. PMS
    3. Child birth

I've just added a fourth thing:

4. House work

The great thing about being a CD is that you can do all the fun things women do but then you can flip the switch and be in "guy mode", be lazy, sit on the couch, drink a beer and watch football.

It is wonderful being a CD.

Kisses,

Allie

P.S. If my wife reads this I might be willing to wear the outfit and dust a little though. ;-)
    Last edited by AllieSummers; 07-30-2009 at 05:23 PM.

how about wearing a dress like the one here?

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...02685603LrePkC

I could not do 5 inch heels but 3 " for sure and of course you will need a matching maids cap and maybe she would even decide to lock the dress on just to be sure you get all the housework done.

Whoops! Did she forget to mention the girls from the neighborhood comong over right about.... NOW for coffee? Sure hope you dont forget to curtsey to EVERYONE.

Frenchmaid let me out of the closet

[SIZE="3"]The Frenchmaid outfit gave me my first chance to come out of the closet. My wife and I were invited to a fancy dress birthday party so I persuaded my wife that maybe we should hire something exciting to wear to the party. At this point I must say that my wife was totaly unaware of my crossdressing so you can understand how keen I was to go dressed en-femme.
    Off we went to the hire company and as I was thinking what to wear, one of the assistants went past with a French maid outfit. Well jokingingly I suggested to my wife that maybe that outfit would be a laugh.
    So of I went and tried it on and I was so excited by having such an a chance at last to come out.
    My wife chose an Elizabeathen outfit, so now I became her maid for the evening.
    Getting dressed that evening and trying on my own wig and shoes which I said were part of the hire, naughty me, was so exciting, I was on cloud nine. When we arrived at the hall I was amazed to find so few had arrived in fancy dress but I could'nt care, here I was out in front of so many people. I spent the night dancing away, sometimes just on my own with other females. I even got some interesting looks from a few guys but the there was a number of lesbians ther and one who asked me up to dance a few times throughout the night.
    Sadly although a number of photographs were taken, few came out clearly.
    Now my wife is aware of my dressing and is accepting my love of being feminine and we shop together for clothing and we have lots of discussions about the topics on trangenderisam.
    Looking forward to when were are invited again to a fancy dress affair. Joanne
    [/SIZE]

Lost photograph

[SIZE="3"]Found a copy of my adventure in the maids outfit.[/SIZE]

The housekeeper / maid approach has worked wonderfully for me. It has been my idea, but my wife enjoys it so much that she occasionally asks when the cleaning lady / maid is coming next.

I don't think that I'd do too well cleaning the litter box or the bathroom in Christine's suggested dress. Way too nice for real work.

I don't wear my outfit the whole time. Not what your thinking. Blush. After a few hours of serious cleaning and wife pampering at home, I switch in to errand mode and go out to pick up groceries, get gas, mail things at the post office, etc.

Again, the maid / housekeeper thing really works well for me, too.

Thanks for sharing Amy - Next time: pictures.
    Mary

Mary wrote
    The housekeeper / maid approach has worked wonderfully for me. It has been my idea, but my wife enjoys it so much that she occasionally asks when the cleaning lady / maid is coming next.
    ...one solid way that CD'ing pays off for the SO. Now that's an angle!
    Any partner should feel so grateful.

My my it certainly sounds like you had a great day. I always do better at helping with the house work if I am properly dressed, don't have a Maid's outfit.
    My wife knows about my dressing and has done my make-up on several occassions. I usually don't wear make-up around the hosue because I think it is waste of good money, now if I were going out yes I would deffinately wear make-up. sorry got sidetracked, Like I started to say my wife nows and encourages me to dress because I am more apt to or prone to help with the hosue work. In fact I rather enjoy putting on a pair od capris or old sweet pants along with my bra and panties and do house work.
    I think more of us gurls here could and most likely would get more acceptance from our SO's if we were to share to house work. It certainly wont kill you. try it she might love it.

Silver Member
    Your wife sounds very cool. What I don't understand is why does she own a French Maid uniform? I would think that you being the cd would have one and not her. Anyway I bet that wearing that uniform made doing the housework a lot more enjoyable for you.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri Jean View Post
    I have no wife or french maid outfit but a skirt and blouse is normal for doing the house work. It can be fun because you never know who is going to pop in. Teri
    I dress at home very similar to Teri! But then when I finish my houework, dishes, etc., I go out to run errands or shopping. Don't change at all, just go out as a guy in a skirt!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!