kid was away and she came up to the den and asked me what was planned today,,I said not much,just lagging around and she said she had alot of cleaning to do around the house,, I said jokingly wear your french maid outfit and I will watch you,,she smiled,,not to much and left,,came back in with her french maid outfit but get this, not wearing it but holding it and said get into your magic bag and get them heels and bra panties and wear this and you are going to be my sissy helper so get to it sissy,,, I put it on and she told me that she was off to lock all the doors,, I ended up doing the dishes, vacuming the floors and also some laundry,, after it was all done my feet were killing me in the 5 inch heels but sure made work fun.. just thought I would put this out there,, might be a cool way to get tricked into cding by wife,, nagg her in wearing something pretty while she works and after a while she might say why dont you wear it and do it yourself and I will watch and take her up on it,, your cover will be after its all done say to her,, guess I wont ask you for that again,,LOL,,,, who knows might work,,

let me know if anything like this has happened to you or should I say lets us all know..