Thread: First time out....

First time out....

Yaaay, finally got out on Friday evening, went to the Transliving International 25th birthday party in Essex and had such a lovely time.

Met some lovely people and had such a blast, after all this time it was so great letting Anne out of her bedroom and into the world lol.

After going to a small bar for a while we went to get some more drinks from the supermarket, because we were buying alcohol the self service alarm thing went off and we had to get assistance from a member of staff, they looked quite confused but they helped us and got on thier way lol

But what a fun night, it's made me re-evaluate certain things in my head and I am now 100% certain that I want to go full time, whether or not ill eventually want to transition im not sure yet, but right now this is all I who to be and I don't want to lie to myself anymore

carefull about wanting to go full time,,its like going to a circus and not wanting to leave,,, eventuially it will get old and youll walk thru the gate to leave,,,once you go full time the gate gets locked and your on that ride for life,,, do you really want to ride that ride for life,,,ask yourself..
    Only friends can call me Amy,,, so if your reading this your a friend.

The Band QUEEN Quote " I want to be free"

Gender Variant Badger PaulaJaneThomas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xAnne_Mariex View Post
    But what a fun night, it's made me re-evaluate certain things in my head and I am now 100% certain that I want to go full time, whether or not ill eventually want to transition im not sure yet, but right now this is all I who to be and I don't want to lie to myself anymore
    It's probably just Gender Euphoria.
    Best Wishes

Paula

Warning: This product may contain Badger
    Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed Badger.

"Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?"
    - Tony Hancock

looking for friends Chrissy be good's Avatar
    Cograts....sounds like you had a blast. Also sounds like it won't be the last.(wow...unintentional rhyme)

welcome to the world angel x
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Good for you Anne Marie, things will only get better from here on out. The only thing lying to myself ever did for me was lower my selfesteem. Stay true to your self and life will be good....
    One day your life is going to pass before your eye's, Make sure it is worth watching.

Eddie Izzard said it best "I am an action tranvestite".

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bethanyannstratford/

Just an average girl Carole Cross's Avatar
    Congrats on your first time out Anne Marie. I haven't looked back since my first time out and for me going full time can't come soon enough.
    living the dream

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    Big, big hug to you Anne! Ain't it grand? Really, isn't it the greatest feeling in the world, the first time out? Good for you, hon. You are so very cute and passable, you will never have a problem (well, I mean, no guarantees<lol>) at all being who you reall are. You go, girl.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

The first time is the hardest, it gets more fun and easier as you go along. Congrats

I'm happy to hear that you had a good time and pleased for you that you had the courage to do this. Whether or not this is the final step or the first step is only something you can discover for yourself. Whatever path you take, there will certainly be someone on here who has done that before and can guide you. Also if this marks the end of your particular journey then that is a goal you have reached and you should be proud of yourself. We all need goals and we all need to reach those goals, whatever they are.

As I said at the beginning well done for making this step. It's one I still have to do and whether I ever have the courage to do it is still to be seen.

Hi Anna,
    this is the first I've heard of the Transliving International night. That is not too far from me, I might have to go along one-day as my first outing!

Tasha
    Tasha,
    Essex