Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what my wife made me do..

My wife loves it when the maid shows up. But, she has yet to be involved. It's usually me, myself, and I. But she did say, when I retire, I can wear anything I like as long as I clean house.

No french maid outfit
    But cleaning the house, doing dishes, laundry, vacuuming, dusting and yes, even doing the windows help Josephines case while the 'boss' is home.
    She loves the help (and tells me I don't need to dress up to do it (old jeans and a sweatshirt )). It helps to keep things on an even keel, and when all the work is done, a nice relaxing shower followed by donning some nice slacks and a blouse is usually more acceptable.
    Love,
    Jo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]All good things come to "she" who waits!

This sort of thing sounds both excruciating and humiliating.

Is that the point or what? Doing housework decked out in 5 inch heels and a complicated outfit? To me that's just, well, a chore. I don't see the allure, even through my girl eyes.

I prefer to do chores looking like someone who's doing chores; which is to say bored but reasonable comfortable. Not dressed like a french maid whose only duty is to delicately polish the masters blunderbuss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My writing thread

maid outfit

my SO has known i like to wear womans clothes for a long time. two years ago we went to the adult store looking for a french maids outfit for me. as we were looking the clerk asked my wife if she would like to try it on. i almost replied to the question since i knew it was for me. we bought the outfit and i have been wearing it nearly every saturday and cleaning the house. i dont like cleaning, but with the maids outfit on i have a wonderfull time. she also asks when is Connie coming to clean the house.
    Connie

I don't think I could manage the 5" heels, but I'm definitely jealous on every other point!

Been there, done that. But when my heels started leaving dents in the hardwood floors I had to switch to a more practical shoe. The house work has to get done so why not have fun doing it, especially if your wife finds it amusing to have a maid.
    You don't have to have been born female to enjoy being a girl

LOL thats so funny. Well I sincerely hope you made a good job of it and didn't just pose all day.
    Take care and keep on having fun
    Bev

Sounds to me like a few SO's have found a way to get the housework done with as little effort as possible on their part. Maybe they are the smarter sex after all.

Executive Transvestite KimberlyJo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Persephone88 View Post
    This sort of thing sounds both excruciating and humiliating.

Is that the point or what?
    For some, yes I'm sure that is the case. But I don't think it was in this case, well maybe in the eyes of the wife. An excuse to dress, any excuse, especially to "share" it with our partner who is at best leary of our dressing is gratefully and enthusiastically accepted.

good for you cd1 I hope you both enjoyed it
    [SIZE="3"]Viva la Revolucion!![/SIZE]

If you can't be honest with your SELF
    Then you can't really live YOUR life.

Man ---- ME ---- WOMAN

Just yesterday I was telling Jean that she would be surprised how many women get the house cleaned just by letting the husband wear a maid outfit!

sounds good

I always tried and tried to get my ex to go along with the French maid / slave thing. It only worked once. Notice I said my ex. I sure hope it works for you. I is a good idea and many woman should love it. Mine sure didn't.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

whenever my wife wants the house to get a deep cleaning, she tells me to go get on my sissy maid outfit and heels. she does this in a deliciously direct and forceful manner....i love it!

wow. awesome wife that you got.

I will be showing my wife this thread. *crosses fingers*

Tia

Lucky you!

Chores aren't really chgores to me if I can dress. It's more like FUN !!!

since we have kids...hard to really dress up around the house unless they are gone. Wish it would be more often, she is ok with it problem being she is not much of a girly girl...

The softer side of Sears JoanAz's Avatar

Love Made, Maid

I Made my Maid's outfit, It was a prom dress and I did the necessary cutting and Sewing
    JoanAz

My wife bought me this for my b-day a few years ago, One of my fav. things to wear!

http://www.lip-service.com/handlers/...s&style=38-242

I got it in the black/red

Quote Originally Posted by TJ Tresa View Post
    .... I think more of us gurls here could and most likely would get more acceptance from our SO's if we were to share to house work. It certainly wont kill you. try it she might love it.
    I do 90% of it anyways. My wife delights in the more formal pampering, and having some of the less frequently done tasks being done. Wiping down all the cabinet faces takes a while and more enjoyable in a pretty uniform.
    Mary

i ordered a custom made maid dress on ebay last week. its currently still being made and then shipping will take 7-12 days so by 20th this month i should have it. its in a gothic lolitta style and im getting it now ready for an event im going to in oct,although i think i wont be able to resist wearing it before then.

stacy-marie

How lucky are you?
    I've been trying to talk my wife into it as well but she can't see the upside of a spotless house. Her loss.

Sounds like a very good time was had by all.

Mine said that long ago and I passed on the opportunity, wish I hadn't.