Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you crossdress for Fun, or to be a woman?

Quote Originally Posted by Wen4cd View Post
    I dress the archetypal representation, to better feel the thing itself. It's fun, but it's also important. In no way am I trying to be a 'real' woman.

We assign a lot of our own natural traits as 'feminine' through life, and tend to bury them. They become embodied in the Anima. She eventually becomes a separate personality, an inner voice, very real.

Dressing and expressing Her, to me, has nothing whatsoever to do with 'being a woman.' It's simply keeping "Her" real and in my face so I never forget that I'm working on completion and balance to be a full person with all cylinders firing in harmony.

It also gives her affirmation, which validates her existence. She is dead without affirmation, and that means half of me is dead.

She has traits I need, and I have ones she needs, and only working together will we ever share them.
    Nifty way of putting it, and works fairly well for me. Mine's like that but very hazy. I'm not comfortable in my own skin. Tracy's is a better fit, but still incomplete. Both versions of myself leave something to be desired as far as I'm concerned, but they're both important. Speaking of which, Tracy hasn't seen much time lately
    The Secret to flying is to throw yourself at the ground and MISS- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Keep your words short and sweet just in case you have to eat them later.

You can either be Happy, or Right. I'll take happy.

I knew a transsexual guy whose only ambition is to eat, drink, and be Mary. - The Late George Carlin

Kind of difficult question. At this point I do not need the urge to be a woman and I do not hate to be a man. So I am not exactly a woman inside a man body. But, I would really love to have the hourglass figure of a woman with a non hairy body and face. Given the social and family constraints, today I just enjoy to dress for fun and as a turn over (it has revitalize a lot our bed time).

Definitely both

I enjoy my "guy" side but really adore my feminine side much more. When I dress, I really want to feel as much like a woman as possible. That is when it is most fun for me...

I mostly dress for sexual pleasure. I try to look and act as feminine as possible. But it is also therapeutic for me. I'm very much a man, who likes to play sports, workout, play video games, and make love with my gf. I am very clean cut, I don't drink or smoke, I take really good care of my body when I am a man. But when I am a woman, I am much more adventurous. The other day I got drunk for the first time and smoked a cigar (couldn't find any cigarettes in the house lol). It felt soo wrong but it felt soo right too. lol I've never done anything risky in my life. Every time I dress, I am taking a risk of someone finding out, and I luv that feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by stefanie View Post
    definitely both...when I dress, i really am trying to be a woman and feel like a woman...

strange, when in drab...i am all boy.....sometimes feel like a split personality at times where i pull on the strength of each.
    Same here, but I would really like to be a woman

i do it for the fun, excitment and the feeling of calm it gives me

Both, i enjoy my dressing and i'm very often reluctant to go back to drab, but once i'm in guy mode, i'm happy to stay there until my next time to dress

Quote Originally Posted by sissystephanie View Post
    So how many of the rest of you ladies dress just for fun? Not trying to look like a woman, with a wig and makeup! Just trying to be comfortable.

This is a tough question for me because I still don't know the answer.....even though I have come out of the closet and accept who I am (make sense?)

The best attempt at an answer is mainly because it is fun, and it is a whole heap of fun. Also because I find the clothes much more comfortable (and exciting).

Tash

When I am dressed or even just when I am in 'girl' mode, I love feeling like a woman, but when I first started c'ding it was for fun and sexual exploration.

It still has a sexual thing for me, but nowadays it's more about how I feel inside as opposed to sexual stimuli.

I dress for the FUN of it all but at the same time I have an inner need to do so. SO, in a way I guess I am driven to have fun trying to look like a woman.
    [SIZE="4"]Mary Jane[/SIZE]

May those that love us, love us. Those that don't love
    us may God turn their hearts. And if he can't turn their
    hearts, may he turn their ankles, so we'll know them by their limping.

I just do it for fun, but I do enjoy the feeling of being less of a guy.
    Last edited by RachelZ; 08-01-2009 at 07:43 PM.
    hEll

I do have fun when I dress

The thing is if it was only for fun I would have been able to stop when I wanted too

I guess the answer has to be both
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by Wen4cd View Post
    She has traits I need, and I have ones she needs, and only working together will we ever share them.
    Would you mind elaborating? What specific traits does she have that you need, and what one trait do you have that she needs?

Thank you!
    Reine

Started out dressing for fun but now I'd have a liltte of both.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Define, "Fun"!

I have fun pretending to LOOK like a hot young woman!

I have fun pretending to have a female's outside FIGURE! And touching same!

I have fun wearing heels, hose, girdles, corsets, breast forms, etc! Boy, DO I!

" Fun" for me means: being excited, stimulated, and turned on. Even if it's just a low level titillation!

But, I have NO CLUE how a REAL WOMAN feels, thinks, acts, moves, or lives her life!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I would like to pass as a woman, not so much be a woman. I like having the ability to choose what I want to dress like each day.

i crossdress for fun. and that is all. as time goes on i will work up to courage to go out in public.
    I'm just a simple someone trying to figure life out.

fun or to be a woman

For me, I wish to be female mentally, physically, emotionly,socially, sexually,in each and every way. I crave femininity

Huggs

Fiona

fun and a women

I have dressed to have fun and be a women. If I see a guy who I would like to spend the night with I would/have made moves on. Most of the times I spend the night with them. Yes I am Bi and love going both ways.
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

Quote Originally Posted by StaceyJane View Post
    I feel very comfortable in woman's clothes but I dress because deep down I want to be a woman.
    I think that's me too!

I dress to be a fun woman!

I dress because I want to be a woman, and behave like one. I am learning more how to walk like a woman, but still have to learn how to modify my speech, which is not easy. I have not had the courage yet to go out in public as a female.

I have always took my CDing seriously so I guess I would have to say I crossdress to be a woman...I love the thought of being female and enjoying the soft and silky things to wear and so much to choose from...ummmmmm

For now I crossdress for comfort and for sexual purposes.
    Cary

I'll dare to be different and say both.

Why? Because, dear reader of this post, I may dress to appear as a woman, but it's more for fun than anything, because I'll always be a women deep down inside where it matters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My writing thread