Thread: do we

do we

pass when we go out as women to go shopping or the sa make us fell good so we will buy more outfit. ?

I would like to think

I would like to think I pass, but I bet I rarely do. I just do my best to be presentable and enjoy myself. I gave up worring about passing over a year ago (but I still like to think that I do pass sometimes)
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Banned Read only
    Some of us do ... and some of us don't, hun!

And some of us care ... and some of us don't!

In any event, stories of shopping here tell us that whether we do or don't, we still seem to get pretty good service in most places.

Yeah, the SAs wanna make sales, even if you look like quasimodo, but often I get the impression that we get better than average service sometimes, because the SAs are actually intrigued with us! (as long as we're not creepy...)

Doesn't seem to be anything to worry about, though!

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Deja has it totally correct. Even when I do look like quasimodo (often) I rarely see angry villagers, pitchforks and torches.

SAs I have talked to about this (quite a lot) tell me that my attitude is what helps. They say that girls are very attuned emotionally to people and that I just don't put out "The Creepy Vibe" as others have. They know that I am having a ball doing this and they want to help me. One girl keeps telling me on every visit, "I can't believe how happy you are!" Duh! I'm dressed up like a woman. What's not to be happy about?!

That said, some SAs do indeed lay on the "Schmooze" to get you to buy more. When you look in the mirror and want to hurl, but the SA says, "Oh honey, that dress is you!" You may want to chalk it up to "salescommissionitis."

Kathi

Quote Originally Posted by deja true View Post
    In any event, stories of shopping here tell us that whether we do or don't, we still seem to get pretty good service in most places.
    Just yesterday I "found" myself near a Vic Secret. I just matter of fact like went up to a SA and asked if there would be a possibility to get fitted for a bra. I played dumb though the initial Q&A and glad I did so. The store has entire sets of bras available for customers to try on. No running around the store grabbing this or that. The very young SA was most helpful and brought another over based on some of my comments with the fittings. It turned out the one she picked for me was the same I picked out of the kit for myself.

After I purchased that bra some other items for myself and my wife I returned to the same SA and asked if I could access the dressing room so that I could wear the bra out the door. No problem.

Did I say that I had a two day growth of facial hair?

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathi Lake View Post
    Deja has it totally correct. Even when I do look like quasimodo (often) I rarely see angry villagers, pitchforks and torches. That said, some SAs do indeed lay on the "Schmooze" to get you to buy more. When you look in the mirror and want to hurl, but the SA says, "Oh honey, that dress is you!" You may want to chalk it up to "salescommissionitis."Kathi
    Is that why those people were running after me carrying pointed and burning things? Did I look that bad?

Seriously, I am one of those CD's who shop dressed most of the time! But with a significant twist, no wig and no makeup! Just a guy wearing panties. bra, low cut top, skirt, and open toe sandals or low heeled shoes. In other words a totally feminine guy!

I get treated royally by SA's everywhere I shop. I can truthfully say that I have never been "dissed" by an SA in well over 50 years of buying feminine things! Probably just jinxed myself!!

I think it is because of my attitude, which others have also mentioned. I know who and what I am, and I really don't care what others think!! The SA's in the ladies departments in the stores I shop in know me, and know that I am a good customer. As Deja and Kathi said, they want to make sales!
    Last edited by sissystephanie; 08-20-2009 at 10:31 PM.
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!