Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: If CDing was 100% Socially acceptable would you

If CDing was 100% Socially acceptable would you

I was asked this just today by my friend Karen (GG) who is helping me with makeup and skin care items. As I told her, it's kind of hard to answer. If it was socially acceptable, I think it would be about 100% for me, maybe 98%. Work gets hot and sweaty sometimes and I wouldn't want to ruin my pretty clothes or my forms. I love being a woman!

Allison
    "I may never be the girl of my dreams...never-the-less, I am a Girl!"

i would go full time. tbh the only reason i dont and am very in the closet is i know i couldn't pull it off... a fact that pains me every day
    How often do you daydream about finding a genie's lamp...

100% of the time. No doubt about it.

Oh yes !!!

I try to dress every day when possible and would love to go full time.

Nicole

Zorro with a makeup brush BeckiB's Avatar
    I don't think I would dress any more but surely not any less either! I learned a long time ago that everyone has an opinion on everything. We will come across those that disagree with us and those that agree. You have to make yourself happy first and I am happy with who I am. I like having both sides. Those two halves make me whole. If someone chooses not to like me because of one side or the other I am really not offended. Truth is I don't need anyones approval to feel good about myself.

Bev, Even if it was socially acceptable I wouldn't go en femme 100%. My SO prefers me to be the man in our relationship and I will respect her preferance. However if it was socially acceptable I would present myself en femme as often as I possibly could.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

for me no choice encept 100 % of the time

Quote Originally Posted by Bev06 GG View Post
    For some of you Dressing is something you do occassionally for others maybe more full time. How many of you would actually dress full time and present as a woman if there were no social taboos and it was considered a normal alternative life style by everyone including your family and work colleagues.
    Bev
    If I could dress as a woman&it would be socially acceptable&I could come out of the closet,my very favorite outfit would be a replica Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders uniform,
    without the stars.I would love to feel silky pantyhose,with the shorts,also wearing a pair
    of the white boots the ladies wear.I'd really love to feel the silky soft blouse,tied at
    midriff,with the vest

I would dress 50% of the time. My job does require me to get a little dirty and sweating, but it isn't anything that a woman couldn't do. It is just that I have never done my job dressed enfem before so I wouldn't know If I could it. Today, I spent the whole dressed up and loved every minute of it, I just wish I could have gone out in public but my face and hair would give me away and I am just not that carefree of a person.

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    I would most definately dress and live fulltime as a woman if it was socially acceptable. Cuz if it was acceptable then my kids wouldn't care and I could dress anyway I want without it being a problem for them. I would absolutely love that if it where true. But sadly it isn't.

Banned Read only
    Probably less.

What's the fun in doing something that is socially acceptable to everyone?

I'd dress very often! I can't say an exact percent because it would vary from month to month. When my son is around I keep the girly stuff away, just so he doesn't have the awkward questions tossed his way from others.

Silver Member
    Hi Bev - Unfortunately, I do not think any behavior, whether it is normal or abnormal, will ever be 100% accepted. Some people would criticize you for going to church or working a second job or volunteering to help others in your free time. I guess your interesting question would suggest that we should not be as inhibited as we are trying to meet the expectations of others at the expense of our happiness.
    If we looked as good as you do, many of us would want to be dressed much more often. I like how I look both ways so I could not select 100% one way or the other. But it is nice to think of a society that would not judge us by our appearance but rather who we are and what we do.

I'd love to dress full-time

Nice question there

Since all the clothing would be genderless i would still have to wear clothing to go out but most of the time i would still look off (wearing victorian dress on the street) but 100% female hehe!

100% of the time, but everything would be appropriate for the occasion with a lot of casual wear.

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    If the social climate ever became as you outline, I gues I would dress both male and female as the mood took me. I'm not a woman; I'm a man who, from time to time, needs to express his feminine side. So, both styles of dress would be appropriate. If only it could come to pass!!!!!
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]

Oh I would love to dress full time and be accepted 100%.
    hugs Maggie

I would dress 100% of the time, if it were socially accepted. It would be my everyday wear to be in a dress and heels.

If all the taboo's were removed and CDing was understood, I would dress how I feel for the day, sometimes femmed sometimes drab. But would definately be at least 70% femme as pretty and colourful beats out khaki and short sleeves any day.

I'd dress the way I felt for that time. My dressing isn't too often, it ebbs and flows. It's a lot of work to become my female self.

if there were no social taboos, i think i´ll dress female clothes almost of the time: woman swimsuite at the beach, leotard at home or in sports and minidress or miniskirts, with tights, all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by kristinacd55 View Post
    I'd say about 75% of the time. Whenever I'm getting ready to go to work or go out, I look at my girl side of the closet & think "would I love to be wearing that!"

Oh shoot, make that 95%!
    i do the same everyday look at my dresser and closet and oh how i wish i could dress 24/7 without the stigma it has with it.

so yes i would in a heartbeat 110% of the time especially seeing i have more female than male choths and shoes and jewelry lol

and 1 other thing

bev if only i could look as adorable as you .............muahhhh love the pic

I love to dress gurly!!!!
    Socially acceptable?
    Well, 100% would be ideal, unfortunately I have a job that would require me being male.
    Therefore, I would say realistically, 60% of the time dressed enfemme would do.
    Although, when possible, I would be dressed.