Well ladies I have a tiny problem. First off it's been a while since I have actually dressed, almost a month. Well tonight my wife and I had a major blow out, not much about my dressing but about other things. She brought up my dressing one time during the whole thing and it was towards the end. After the major stuff was done I opened my mouth, and I told her that the reason why I don't like dressing anymore is because of her. She asked why and I just told her because she doesn't make me feel comfortable doing it anymore, she apologized for it and said well I don't mean to make you feel uncomfortable about it. I also said that it more than likely brought a stop to me doing something that I have enjoyed doing all my life that is a part of me. Don't get me wrong I love my wife and kids more than CDing and would give it up in a heartbeat if asked to if it meant saving my family. We had made a deal quite a few times that I would clean if she would let me dress while doing it, and that was fine. But it was not the only thing I would dress for. Granted there would be times that I would dress and clean for an hour or so and call it quits, and when I did I would get undressed and go about my business or go to bed.

Was I wrong, or mean, or cruel for telling her that she is the reason that I don't dress anymore? I think that I might have over stepped my Boundaries by doing so, but I'm not sure. What do you gal's think. And SO's of CDers your input is welcome as well.