Thread: Coworker with toes painted

Aspiring Member

Coworker with toes painted

The other day, while changing at work, I noticed that a co-worker had his toes painted a silver color. He was wearing sandals and just his big toes were painted. When I asked about it he replied that it was so that when the girls looked at them he would get a view of their bust. Afew days later I noticed that his other toes were painted a gold color. I just thought I would pass on this observation. If he is a cd I wouldn't trust him with any ibfo about me or my hobby. DyLen

Confident, not arrogant VeronikaDonahue's Avatar
    We always tell people to not judge us, and we seek acceptance. Maybe he is a X-Dresser, maybe not, and that might be his way of covering up for it. Maybe his SO or child did it, who knows. Either way, it sounds like he is either nervous or embarrased by it. Most of us paint our toenails, and we don't have someone coming on here telling everyone not to trust us. I keep my toenails painted, even while in guy form. I go to the pool in guy form, with toenails painted, wear guys sandals with painted toenails. So what!!!! I would compliment that person on his painted toenails, regardless of the reason.

When I asked about it he replied that it was so that when the girls looked at them he would get a view of their bust. DyLen[/QUOTE]

Huh?????

That's a pretty lame excuse. But, I'm not sure I could come up with anything better if asked why I was wearing nail polish.

The answer is: "Yes, probably!" Or he's very P.W., and somebody significant made him do it!

You are wise to share nothing with him...hasn't proven that he can be trusted, and hasn't proven he can come up with plausible excuses.

Peace and Love, Joanie

If this guy you saw at work is not a cder, then he has missed the best chance in his life to become one.
    About the different color nail polish.... maybe he ran out of the color blue and had to finish up with gold. That's the best guess I have to explain why two colors.

Barbara
    I agree that it is a lame excuse. If he is only interested in looking down blouse, he sounds like a real "macho" jerk.

I am to the point that I wear my sandals with the painted toes and if asked just say I like it. Only had a one couple say I was strange and that was my son-in-law's parents. Big family party next weekend - I think blue is the color for the day.
    Barbara

Let it Blossom - Let it grow

Talk to him

Quote Originally Posted by Dylen View Post
    The other day, while changing at work, I noticed that a co-worker had his toes painted a silver color. He was wearing sandals and just his big toes were painted. When I asked about it he replied that it was so that when the girls looked at them he would get a view of their bust. Afew days later I noticed that his other toes were painted a gold color. I just thought I would pass on this observation. If he is a cd I wouldn't trust him with any ibfo about me or my hobby. DyLen
    Hi Dylen. Are u free with the guy? That is do u talk freely with him? If yes and if i were u i will approach him while he is relaxed and tell him that i would really want him to introduce me to his manicurist cos i want to have my toes painted as well and from there u can start up a conversation on discovering his "little secret".

Mostly Harmless...
    There really isn't anything big about having one or two toes painted. Especially if its a rather light color like the silver you mentioned. Most people won't even notice it's there, some will and even they wouldn't really care about it. A guy whose not a crossdresser, but likes to paint his toes is not an impossible combination. I know plenty of guys who even paint their finger nails and they aren't crossdresser or gay. In fact, I also know some girls who think it's cool for a guy to have their finger nails painted, so why wouldn't there also be girls who think it's cool for a guy to have his toes painted?

There are as many ways to live as there are people. Just because one does something that is considered mainly for people of that group, doesn't mean he belongs to that group. Besides, so sad it may sound, the excuse he gave might have been the truth. Something like that will definitely make the girls look down and he gets a lot better view on the boobs.
    I look like a Girl
    With Makeup on my Face
    In Reality
    A cute Kitty I am!

Sounds like he's up to something. Don't get me wrong - I like painted toenails. It's just that painting only one, or painting them different colors is odd. And if he really is using them to look down women's tops, that makes him sneaky too. :P Addendum: It just occurred to me that when someone paints all their toenails and then neglects them. the smaller toes are the first to have the color wear off or grow out. I wonder if that could be what happened to your coworker's toes?
    Last edited by Andy66; 08-03-2009 at 07:54 AM. Reason: addendum

If you wouldn't trust him about your cding, why bothering in his life? I suppose that he is not a close co worker, so leave him go on his way and just take your own. The answer he gave you shows that he wouldn't trus you his real reasons either.

Well, you could keep your hobby to yourself and just say, "It's okay if yer one of them thar crossdressers". And see his reaction. Don't out yourself, at least not for awhile.

Aspiring Member
    I have had issues with him at work before. He likes to get people fighting amongst themselves and watch everyones reaction. He hasn't done this lately, maybe the boss called him on the carpet and said no more of it. But the bottom line is I don't trust him with my secrets. I do go to work with my toes painted but I don't let them show. My secret. Thanks for your insight. I wish I did say that it is alright with me if he is a cd. DyLen

Jaime
    He should paint them a pretty pink color.

I'm one of those nail polish guys...

Hi, I'm new...but when I read this...I was like...wow..I'm one of those nail polish guys...

I think it's a underground movement that's growing...

If another guy ever caught me with nail polish on...I don't know what I would say...
    I guess I'd say I'm doing it to be rebellious...the way wearing earings use to be...

profile page...

Quote Originally Posted by picone07 View Post
    He should paint them a pretty pink color.
    Go to my home page on here and you can see the colors I use...

I tried to post an image here..but it wouldn't come through...

I do it to relax...I figure thier my feet...and I want my feet to look pretty..I like pretty things...

Quote Originally Posted by VeronikaDonahue View Post
    We always tell people to not judge us, and we seek acceptance. Maybe he is a X-Dresser, maybe not, and that might be his way of covering up for it. Maybe his SO or child did it, who knows. Either way, it sounds like he is either nervous or embarrased by it. Most of us paint our toenails, and we don't have someone coming on here telling everyone not to trust us. I keep my toenails painted, even while in guy form. I go to the pool in guy form, with toenails painted, wear guys sandals with painted toenails. So what!!!! I would compliment that person on his painted toenails, regardless of the reason.
    Your brave and bold...I'm not quite there yet where I could do it in public...well I guess it would depend on what type of public it was...

If it were like a festival or something...ye...but just walking down the street in some tough blue collor neighborhood...no....

One word 'Shaq '

I doubt very much Saquille O'Neill is a CD and he always painted his toe nails gold.

I agree with Veronica, we want acceptance and jump on suspicions faster than an average person. I don't know others agendas here but one of mine is we should be allowed to wear what we want when we want without being categorized
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Lightbulb

There are many professional athletes that paint their toenails now a days. Scott Speed is a nascar driver for Craftsman Tools. Shaq, Charles Barclay, and others. Chuck Liddell and about six other UFC fighers paint their toenails all different colors including pink. Tori Spelling's husband also does this.

It is a new trend like earrings and is the perfect excuse for CDs to show their toes openly in male mode.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

always girly and love it Linda St. John's Avatar
    Thanks..Iv'e been gettiing lazy when it comes to my toe nails lately - even ran out of my usual Pink - but you 've got me going again ! I'm off to browse the local drugstore but since I'm in guy mode - the usually really attractive salesgirl will offer to help.
    I wish I could tell her I'm looking for myself and not a fictitious girlfriend.....

Linda,

Why don't you just tell her? What is the big deal? Why not wear open-toe shoes when shopping and show her that you have painted toes and ask for color recommendations?

Quote Originally Posted by Linda St. John View Post
    Thanks..Iv'e been gettiing lazy when it comes to my toe nails lately - even ran out of my usual Pink - but you 've got me going again ! I'm off to browse the local drugstore but since I'm in guy mode - the usually really attractive salesgirl will offer to help.
    I wish I could tell her I'm looking for myself and not a fictitious girlfriend.....
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

Banned Read only
    Think I told this story before...but here goes again...

When I got home from SCC last year, I dumped my stuff in the house, got out of the travel clothes fast, popped on the flipflops and went to the grocery store to stock up(I'd been gone two weeks..).

Ran into a workmate and his son at the door. We stood and chatted for a while, but he kept looking down at my feet! Ooops! My toenails were a a bright metallic teal green!

"Oh jeez, I forgot about those!", I said, "I've been visiting a gf with a 5 year old daughter and we spent the whole day yesterday playing dinosaurs! ... At least the green stuff came off my skin!" And smiled like a fool!

Rationale accepted a far as I know. Lord knows kids can't get enough of dinosaurs these days. Anyway, no other mention of it from anyone else at work, so I guess that was good enough. Thank the goddess we hadn't been playing pink dinosaurs, though! Whew!

As to not trusting your workmate, Dy, I know just how you feel. There are a couple of guys in my own karass that I'm pretty sure are closet dressers, too, but I certainly don't like 'em enough or trust 'em enough to even bother bringin' the subject up on spec. Just tangential acquaintances, nowhere near friends!

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    I suppose he could get a mirror finish and look up women's skirts at the same time he's checking out their cleavage. From your description of him, even if he's a CD and you have that in common, it doesn't necessarily make them someone you want to hang with.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

Just sitting here now while my wife paints my toes a lovely shiney pink. Paint em up and enjoy

Nail polish....

I have mine painted...it feels good...real good...

I don't think fixing yourself up has anything to do with orientation....males have been brainwashed in to believing that any desire to paint or decorate themselves is a sign of 'gayness'...I reject that premise...or I've learned to...

I love cute feet...whether my own...or yours or his or hers....to me it doesnt matter...cute is cute...

I can't believe I posted a photo of my pudgy feet on here...when I wake up tomorrow I'll feel embarraced....
    Attached Images Attached Images