Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats the first thing you notice

With a pretty well-dressed woman, it's the whole super-feminine package that I notice. The way she carries herself, her walk, her attitude, her presence - for that is the real core of femininity

All the Best
    SS / Ann

A few years ago I would have just said the legs and nothing else, but now I notice the face first (features, makeup application), then hair, then the outfit she is wearing. Legs are still important, but it seems like most girls these days don't realize it/don't care

Shoes first for sure, then overall build and deportment, then nails and jewelry, finally hair and face.

- Diane

It depends on what I am looking for. If its earrings, I will check them out first, a handbag and I will check that out first. The one exception I suppose is if she is strikingly attractive, then I will ask myself why.
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Young Senior Citizen Elsa Larson's Avatar

Divine perfection, Inner beauty

I don't exactly know how to describe it, but some women have their total presentation just right, so that my initial impression, without a second glance is of divine perfection. A few tgirls manage to do this, too.

For gals who don't exude such perfection, I look for their best feature(s). Even a woman who appears plain at first glance usually has many attractive features.

And don't forget inner beauty. It shines thru.
    Last edited by Elsa Larson; 08-04-2009 at 05:03 PM.
    What's between your legs and what you like to do with it is your business, not mine. Please give me the same courtesy.
    Everyone who refers to sexuality as a preference reveals their own bisexuality.
    I hope to live long enough to see a time when one's sexuality or gender identity is no more important than one's religion or politics.
    DO link up with your local support group. It's an easy way to meet similar people, help others, educate the public and be part of the political process.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tallelsa/

The first thing I notice

The first thing I notice is their weight. I mean the weight that they are carrying. Proud and confident, chin up or slouched wobbly, dreary or,the I wish I could die cancer look. Attraction is based a lot on one's energy. They project something of a confidence "energy" into void of the living.Positive energy attracts everyone.Have you ever been attracted to someone and you can't figure out why?
    I see a lot of people that could use proper grooming etiquette but they are attractive none the less.

Oh by the way I too look at eyebrows lately, probably time to do mine.

Jeanna

A persons hairstyle is usually what catches my eye first.
    Sarah

Clothes, overall outfit, footwear and legs.
    Charlie

I don't exactly know how to describe it, but some women have their total presentation just right, so that my initial impression, without a second glance is of divine perfection. A few tgirls manage to do this, too.
    yes! I think these are the sexiest, most passable tgirls - its about attitude & style.

I have met a few girls who, on close inspection are really fairly masculine, but through their attitude and bearing are absolutely amazing looking.

All the Best,
    SS / Ann

I notice boobies,, but ususly more with envy than lust. Next is hair, again, mostly with envy

As said earlier, distance plays a role in this. If I spot someone further away, then it is the outfit I notice first. However, upclose I focus on the eyes, nails, and shoes first.

I really love to see how a woman has done her eyes, and I always pay close attention to that. I've picked up many ideas for makeup by simply payint attention a woman's eyes.

Generally it's the make-up I look at, then the outfit or clothes, shoes and finally the figure. Make-up because it helps me try for my "look", clothes...well because I love fashion, Shoes because I love womens shoes!!!, figure because well just because
    Sherry

I have found that what i notice about a woman first, is usually what I am trying to improve on myself at the time.

For awhile it was shoes, and stockings. (I was trying to figure out proper walking and what goes with what)
    Then it was outfits. Color coordination, textures, seasons latest styles etc..
    Eyebrows when i was trying to clean mine up. Trying to figure out what was reasonable on a woman, without having to pluck mine down to pencil line brows.

I am always looking at makeup and hairstyles, and learn something new every time I see a well executed style or look.
    The list goes on, and changes everyday, depending on what it is I am trying to achieve that day or week, or month..lol.

Lately i seem to be noticing hips and curvatures of the woman's form. I am pretty stick like, and am trying to see what i can do about enhancing my shape a little bit, without overdoing it.

Next week, who knows!

Wishing you all the best adventures in femland.

Hugs
    LaceyMay
    When in doubt, try a new shade of lipstick.

6"heels might hurt, but boy oh boy do I ever look great in them.

I have to admit I notice what they are wearing.
    I’m falling down the rabbit hole and loving the trip down.

Not so new of a girl Missy Tanya's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Elsa Larson View Post

For gals who don't exude such perfection, I look for their best feature(s). Even a woman who appears plain at first glance usually has many attractive features.

And don't forget inner beauty. It shines thru.
    Very well put Elsa, I couldn't agree more with the total presentation. When ever I see a woman that has the look. I'm just so happy that I was lucky enough to see her. And I give her that adoration, for I know how much work and effort she has put into looking that good. Now I just need to find my presentation deep down in the bottom of the drawer somewhere!! Tanya

Silver Member
    Eyebrows too, if they extend without a break from eye to eye. Major moles, triple chins, missing more than a half dozen teeth, beer guts - these are appearance items I notice rapidly, if present. Otherwise, I usually focus on someone's eyes first.

Megan,

Most woman usually scrutinize the competition more intensely than most men realize. Ask any woman what color shoes another woman was wearing who was just briefly passing by and I'll bet they will be able to tell you right down to the name and style of the shoe. Your focus on the eye brows is not unusual because well defined eye brows will frame the eyes, make them look bigger and give the face a polished look. Cosmetologists consider eyebrows and eye brow shaping the most important facial feature. Shapeless and messy eyebrows can ruin any make-up effect. So you are definitely looking in the right spot. Most women have eyebrows that require some type of definition (eye brow shaping) to look complete. Applying make-up to your eyebrows helps them stand out and look complete. This gives an overall balance to the face.

So breakout the eye brow pencils, Ladies! Practice. Practice!.Practice making the arch that flatters and enhances the eyes! Because you'll look m-a-r-v-e-l-o-u-s!!!!

What do I notice first? I notice the hair style first, then the brows, the eyes...downward. I guess I start from the top down.But that's just me.

Be safe. Be smart.

Dawn Marrie
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

So beautiful...

Crossdressers amaze me period....(I'm excited to be here...I havent felt this way since I was a kid...what is wrong with me?)

It's the fact they have the nerves to do it that amazes me...it's the spirit behind the crossdresser that amazes me, that makes them, you, beautiful to me...
    I can't explain it...all I can say is the facination I use to have with women, the vunerablilties, I now have with cds...

Maybe I need to see Dr Phil...I don't know...

I wish I could live in a whole city with nothing but cds...how nice that would be...

I'm like a hybred mutant wanna be cd...I don't know what I am...I just know I like being here...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by honeybait; 08-05-2009 at 12:17 AM.

O.K here goes my order
    1. eyes/face
    2. hairstyle
    3. figure
    4. her sense of style (wardrobe)

But if she has a great smile, all of the above kinda take a back seat.

definately the clothing and the style for me. I try to replicate some of the looks but I don't have a wide enough range of clothing yet.
    I'm getting there though
    Out'a my mind
    back in 5 minutes
    leave a message!!

I look at her feet. Lately I'm into shoes.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    It's not usually one thing that I always notice. It varies. However, If it's out in the real world (not a picture) then it's almost always what she wearing. I just love feminine clothes If it's the woman herself that I notice first then it'll probably be either her face, or hair.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Purse and shoes...

Eyes, face, hair, legs, shoes, clothes, body.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

first things I notice are face, hair, over all figure and boobs.