Thread: Sites that help us and those that don't

Sites that help us and those that don't

Hi, I have spent countless hours on the web looking for sites that help girls like us and those that don't.

I would really like to know if I have over looked any. Here a couple of examples. one that helps is Denae Dolyes site http://www.femimage.com/. One that I think preys on us is Flat2fem.

cough'em us ladies I would like to know the best one's

Well I did mean to make my question broad, with the myriad of sites that are available to us, I guess I was maybe looking for a top ten list of sorts. There just seems to be a lot of sites out there that play to our feelings and really offer nothing. But as for me I am always looking for that one site (totally silly of me) especially in deportment that will put it all together. I have some sites that I really like and are helpful but I am always looking for the next best one So being on the East Coast and in the Maryland Delaware and Penn area I guess that is where I would be or should be looking.

just need to perfect my female side more and more.
    Last edited by Stefanie_Adams; 08-06-2009 at 11:40 AM.
    "Every day, I learn something new about what it means to be a woman."

Stefanie, your question is a bit broad. What kind of help are you looking for? Clothing? Shoes? Makeup? Transformation Services? Social Networking? Others? I don't think you are going to find a "one site fits all" solution. There are also geographical considerations as well. How about narrowing the scope and specifying a geographical area?
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Gold Member
    Some sites that tend to prey on TG are the shopping sites that specialize in larger shoe sizes and whastever "transformation" stuff they sell. They tend to overcharge cause they know there are a lot of closet TG out there.

Sites with herbal hormones are another. Never tried herbals but have heard they are junk.

EDIT - hmm funny how I posted that before checking out flat2fem... how did I know...?

Anyways flat2fem has the elements of a classic scam -
    an entry line followed by:
    A HUGE HEADLINE TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION
    A photo of the book right there, the word "free", it has info about the "thing(s) you MUST know in order for it to work", info about how it can "accidently" happen, how it can work for ANYone, and it wants your contact for more info. Of course a photo of some abscure author who is an expert.
    I would think in a good scam though, they would have had st least 5 long pages of enticing info.
    And where are those authentic testimonials?

Usually in scams like that though, when you pay the ridiculous price for it, you get the stuff and it gives bogus advice and tells you that you have to buy something else for it to really work.

You can tell *I* have never bought into a scam before...
    Last edited by Nicole Erin; 08-06-2009 at 12:20 PM.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

The softer side of Sears JoanAz's Avatar

Shoes

Her is where I have purchased several heels (5in is my favorite)
    The quality is good and prices are VERRY afordabel;

http://www.pierresilber.com/
    Pierre Silber | 2735 Scott Blvd #2741 | Santa Clara | CA | 95050

JoanAz

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanAz View Post
    Her is where I have purchased several heels
    We have a slight hierarchy conflict here: sites that are clothes-specific should be posted in the clothing section.

It appears to me that Laura's Playground is a sincere site, especially for those of us who concerned about gender and not just "cross-dressing" -- though it does seem to attract more flames, or at least more people who have strong opinions that they think everyone should agree with and actively spread.