Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What if a strange man speaks to you?

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dilane View Post
    The latest one to put a move on me (turned him down, of course) is a ... gynecologist!
    Well I hope he was thoughtful enough to warm his instrument before the exam.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

Quote Originally Posted by gracee View Post
    QUESTION:

When you’re out en femme and a nice-looking regular-type fellow speaks to you in a friendly manner – and it’s clear he knows you're one too (a guy), maybe he winks – how does that make you feel?

(Or, how would you?)

Just curious whether an actual man there makes you feel more, or less, feminine – especially if he seems okay with the pretense. And if his presence makes you nervous, well, how feminine is THAT, anyway?

Why shouldn't you speak to people, anyone, while you're out - isn't that just a normal part of life?

Some people will read you, accept that - in fact put it to one side as irrelevant, you've got as much right to be yourself as the next man/woman/in-betweenie?

This question isn't really about them, though, is it? It's about you and your own self-acceptance. That's not dependent on other people..
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

Smile Enjoy the moment!

T o me,it is no big deal.Flirt if you want,or be as cold as ice if that is your bag.You have to have a thick skin if you are to survive in the outside world.If he is real horn dog and you are having none of it,whip out the pepper spray..be careful of the wind direction!

Cheese it! ......mom's home

Lots a macho girls in here tonight,ball busting, punching, breaking off body parts.... Saturday night in Dogwood!
    Last edited by kellycan27; 08-10-2009 at 08:28 PM. Reason: merged - please use the edit button
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

All depends. If his line is old and tired, BUZZ OFF time. If he seems genuine, it's chat time.
    If it's me talking to someone as hot as Kelly, then hopefully 2 things. She would be flattered by someone my age being genuine and not coming off as some old perv and that her boyfriend wouldn't beat the crap out of me.

Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    Lots a macho girls in here tonight,ball busting, punching, breaking off body parts.... Saturday night in Dogwood!
    Kellycan,
    You are absolutely right! I'm not afraid of breaking a nail or ruffling up my hairdo. Bring em on!! There is nothing sexier then kicking some guy's ass while wearing a short skirt and 5 inch heels.

Dogwood?!! Well, arrff!! Arrff!!

Be safe. Be smart. Kick em in the ass!

Dawn Marrie
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

Quote Originally Posted by dawnmarrie1961 View Post
    Kellycan,
    You are absolutely right! I'm not afraid of breaking a nail or ruffling up my hairdo. Bring em on!! There is nothing sexier then kicking some guy's ass while wearing a short skirt and 5 inch heels.

Dogwood?!! Well, arrff!! Arrff!!

Be safe. Be smart. Kick em in the ass!

Dawn Marrie
    that's cute

Quote Originally Posted by Aubrey Green View Post
    All depends. If his line is old and tired, BUZZ OFF time. If he seems genuine, it's chat time.
    If it's me talking to someone as hot as Kelly, then hopefully 2 things. She would be flattered by someone my age being genuine and not coming off as some old perv and that her boyfriend wouldn't beat the crap out of me.

I don't mind conversing with a gentleman. And yes, I would be flattered.
    Last edited by kellycan27; 08-11-2009 at 10:06 PM. Reason: merged - please use the multi post button
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cdkendra38 View Post
    i think most guys really know when they see you so i tend to go with the flow and see were it takes me
    what she said
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Wink hi

Actually I enjoy it when a man notices me..well usually. Just be you and enjoy having his attention. After all, you are a woman!

roni

Dana55
    i was really shy at first cause i reall didnt know how to react.but th emor it happenede the more confortable i felt. now i flirt i love the feeling..makes me feel so sexy and womanly.

is in her vest
    I had a guy compliment me in a store the other day...he said that I was a well dressed young woman!...well he was about 75 (laughs) I just thanked him and carried on...I don't think he even worked out that I wasn't a woman, or if he did he acted as if it was the most normal thing in the world

I just try to be as natural in my femininity as I can, though I have not had to worry about it much.
    warmly, Linnea

When you’re out en femme and a nice-looking regular-type fellow speaks to you in a friendly manner – and it’s clear he knows you're one too (a guy), maybe he winks – how does that make you feel?

(Or, how would you?)

Just curious whether an actual man there makes you feel more, or less, feminine – especially if he seems okay with the pretense. And if his presence makes you nervous, well, how feminine is THAT, anyway?
    I don't see any problems with it.
    Don't get your panties in a bunch and just go with the flow.

Its not like your being dragged back to a cheap motel room for a quicky.
    Unless that is what you want to happen
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

well i would be flattered perhaps, anyway no chance of this happening since i dont go ut dressed up
    urmi

I love when a man approaches me when I'm Dawn. Why wouldn't I? After all, here I am looking all feminine and when he talks to me I feel that he is accepting my feminine self. That's what I'm trying to do - be accepted as feminine.
    Dawn

Aspiring Member
    I think I would feel flattered providing he wasn't too pushy, creepy, etc. Once asked my wife how she would feel if we were out and I was being flirted with - she thought it would be funny!

A girl...and I love it! Marisa_M's Avatar
    If he is nice, friendly, treats me as a lady and make me feel more feminine...I will thank him with a kiss on his right cheek!
    [SIZE="3"]Marisa[/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"There are no ugly women, only lazy ones”

[SIZE="2"]Helena Rubinstein[/SIZE]

I'd make sure I'd got his number... lol... Just joking Debs... Just joking...
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Hmmmmm, we want to be accepted......but some gurls here would pepper spray or tell them to buzz off.....not a good way to be accepted. I myself have been "chatted up" by male admirers. I enjoy it and talk with them. You should feel complimented that they would rather talk to you than laugh at you or want to beat your butt.

I like to look pretty Prissy Linda's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by karynspanties View Post
    Hmmmmm, we want to be accepted......but some gurls here would pepper spray or tell them to buzz off.....not a good way to be accepted. I myself have been "chatted up" by male admirers. I enjoy it and talk with them. You should feel complimented that they would rather talk to you than laugh at you or want to beat your butt.
    I agree. If someone approaches me I judge each situation accordingly, If the man treats me with respect whether he knows or doesn't know I'm not a GG then I return the respect, same goes if i'm dress as a male. Not every male that is attracted to or respectful to T girls is a perv, Aren't we as T girls to some degree attracted to T girls in some way whether it's sexual or just because we have something in common?

Now if the male does or says something that i'm not comfortable then I would deal with his advances in whatever manner necessary to let him know i'm not interested. Being accepted as a T-girl has it's hurdles but acting with dignity sure can improve the way we are viewed.

I have been approached by males who were quite respectful, and yes even flirted with me. I enjoy talking with men who find me attractive, doesn't mean I have to have sex with them. Heck I've had quite a few woman approach me who indicated right from the get go that they were interested in sex.

First post – and I probably won’t be a frequenter here, just a casualer.

QUESTION:

(Or, how would you?)

I love to receive compliments from men. It always gives me a trill. Flirting is fun.
    Last edited by ArleneRaquel; 08-11-2009 at 06:34 PM. Reason: missing word
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Most of the people who speak to me are strange.
    Many of the people who I speak to think I am strange.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

I am flattered and it happens quite often. However it also happens quite often that I'm in a place where it would happen quite often.

Life is for living, life is fun, enjoy it. You can always turn him down if you don't fancy him.
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Don't know yet, when I go out I'll let you know!!

Don't talk to strangers!!!

Did you learn anything from your mother? Tsk, tsk, tsk, Bad girl, bad girl ...

Hugs

Claudia Dawn