Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What if a strange man speaks to you?

Quote Originally Posted by ClaudiaDawn View Post
    Don't talk to strangers

Did you learn anything from your mother? Tsk, tsk, tsk, Bad girl, bad girl ...

Hugs

Claudia Dawn
    That may be true for small children - but if you never talk to people you don't know, how will you expand your horizons - how can you ever grow?

It seems a very limiting way to behave, to me?
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

Expanding horizons

Quote Originally Posted by Nicki B View Post
    That may be true for small children - but if you never talk to people you don't know, how will you expand your horizons - how can you ever grow?

It may be limiting, but it is very safe, because if you talk to strangers they may do things to you and you may like them .

Hugs

Claudia Dawn
    Last edited by ClaudiaDawn; 08-14-2009 at 12:30 AM. Reason: Remove garbage from title

Something worth raving about!

I'm going to contradict myself here so please hold your laughter ,and I told you so s , to a minimum.

I was out walking at about 11 am. in the morning. Minding my own business like I usually do. Just listening to my radio. It was 89 degrees out but the heat index was about 97. The humidity is 61 percent. I was wearing a beige low cut top with my usual cut of blue jeans and sandals on my feet. My hair was pulled up and back to keep it off my neck. I was already walking for a while so I had beads of sweat dripping down off my forehead.. It was very warm and uncomfortable and I wasn't feeling all that attractive.

Suddenly I hear this voice from across the street. "Hey!"
    I came to a dead stop.

A young athletic looking gentleman, looked to be in his early 20's, African American, comes walking across the street and makes a gesture with his hands like he's holding a camera taking my picture.

Then he says "I don't mean to bother you. But I just had to come over and say that you look smoking hot for a transvestite!"

I replied , " Thank you. I'll take that as a compliment."

"Was that a good one?"

"Yes. I rank that amongst the top 10 that I've gotten." I smiled.

Now some of us would have taken being called a "transvestite" as a negative. I don't. I'm proud of both my male and my female attributes. To try to hide either side would be denying myself. That just won't do at all.

This gentleman knew exactly who I am.That is what he saw and commented on.
    He saw "Me."

And that, Ladies, is something worth raving about!

Be safe. Be smart.

Dawn Marrie
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

I love it when men notice me, it makes me feel very feminine. I like to talk so I usually smile and chat them up a bit. Some know some don't. No biggy.

Now when they start to follow me, and follow me and follow me, well that's when I start to freak out... (okay bad thoughts be gone)...

Michelle

be careful

Quote Originally Posted by Nicki B View Post

I agree with you...up to a point. And Personally I used to like the attention... to a point. It has been my experience that engaging strangers in casual conversation usually ends up with the nice guy..hitting on me. A lot of guys think that if you are friendly, it is a sign that you are available. Yes, it's flattering at first, but it can get old real fast. I am not saying that all men are this way,but it does seem like majority of them are. Doesn't seem to matter where I am or what I am doing. I have been hit on in clubs, restaurants,the drug store,the grocery store, the mall, and even church.
    I got hit on in the lobby of my psychiatrist's office while waiting for my appointment. My rule of thumb is to be polite, but don't engage. Casual conversations with strangers can go south in a heartbeat. Reject that nice guy and sometimes they turn ugly.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

A Girl That Wants Out Emmalee_Summers's Avatar
    i would just go with it and see what happens

I would run with it and see where it took us

Never kiss a stranger, because the stranger you kiss, the stranger you are.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

It threw me off when it happened. I was just sitting on a mall bench, resting my feet from shopping. A man -maybe in his 60's approached me to ask for directions to a restaurant. I got flustered and said sorry Im really not sure. It was strange to me because here I was being treated just like an average person- and for some reason I didnt expect that. Afterwards thinking about it made my day.

Gold Member
    I don't mind if a guy thinks I am pretty looking.

One day I was out walking and this guy was smiling at me, anyways I smile back and as I am walking away I hear him say "look at that be-hind"

As long as the guy is not overly creepy, I don't mind. I tend to avoid talking to people, keep to myself, so it doesn't happen much but when it does it is cool.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

how does it make me feel...........I get all soft inside, flushed somewhat and very excited.
    Last edited by Di; 08-17-2009 at 08:26 AM. Reason: TMI

Hello Gracee!
    In female dress and female mode I'm a horrible attention w****. I love the attention and will sit and talk to most anyone. If the guy is giving compliments and buying drinks I'll sit and talk to them. When they start with the hands, kissing and asking me to leave with them...that is something else.
    Charlie

on being approached: I am okay with it as long as the person (m or f) keeps their hands to themselves. When it gets rude, lewd or vulgar, I just move away. If the individual persists, then I go butch in about two nanoseconds. That usually gets the job done. Being 6-2 and athletic isn't ALWAYS a liability when en femme, LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Kara Hi Heels View Post
    The first time a stranger who was a man treated me politely was my first time out. Got a make over and was taken out to a gay bar. He knew i was a CD and was very polite. While talking he placed his hand on my knee and i almost jumped off the barstool. The man kept appoligizing and at the time it was scary & made me feel uncomfortable & wasn't sure how to handle it. Looking back now it was a bit flattering and kinda like it if it ever happens. If a regular guy treats me nice I would feel like a woman.
    i had pretty much the same experience but it was was second time out and i was by myself in a gay bar know for its xdressers. we were at the bar talking and he placed his hand on my knee as we talked. i was sitting on a stool and he was standing next to me. i fell right into my female role all the way and i felt flattered and convincing with his reaction. we spent the night talking and doing some dancing and he even walked me to my car when we were getting ready to leave. once at my car he even kissed me. we made out there in the parking lot for a while before i finally left. he gave me his number and we went out a few times as b/f and g/f. it was amazing.