Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sheila wants me to purge......

Mostly Harmless...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras View Post
    if we all could have such problems....lol. Keep one pair hidden away for just in case and go with the flow!
    Think positively, at least she got asked before she threw them away. My wife just threw them away when we were cleaning a while ago. It went basically like this: I was cleaning the house outside the bed room and she went cleaning the bed room. At some point I noticed some piles of cloths on the floors, so of course I asked what they were for. Anyway, the first pile was just cloths that should be washed etc. The second pile was the cloths going to trash. As I heard trash, so of course I started going through the cloths soon I noticed though that it was basically just all my male cloths in the pile. I asked her about this and she simply said, "Not like you're going to use them anyway, so why keep'em?". I answered, "I should still keep few the of pants, in case we have to do something that might damage the cloths I'm using, so I don't have to use the nice cloths I have." After that I took out few pants, and the rest is now gone for good. I'll never be able to see them again, but I don't think I'll be missing them.
    I look like a Girl
    With Makeup on my Face
    In Reality
    A cute Kitty I am!

First, throw away all your mens underwear. Of course.

Then, throw away all your womens underwear.

Then, tell Sheila you purged, like she wanted, and now you need NEW underwear.

I recommend Victoria's Secret. I think they have some cutesy mens briefs too, of which you could buy one pair for "emergency package-checking situations". The rest can be frilly lacy and TOTALLY girly .

This way, EVERYONE wins!!!

Crysten

All of my male underwear, has been gone for many years.

OMG D! If I gave BF this idea he will make it happen in a heart beat.

Throw them all out but don't forget to purchase not only cute girly lacy ones but some stretch cotton ones too, now they come with comfortsoft waistband
    [SIZE="2"]"At the end, what really matters is whom you love and who loved you"[/SIZE]

Oh definitely go with the flow and get rid of the guy shorts.

Michelle

I think you should have a nice bonfire and burn 'em all in your fireplace.
    Merry

HRT since 2009

I keep male underwear around because when I go out in male mode and go on overnight guy trips. When I'm male its male undies,female mode its panties. If I were you,I'd keep 1 or 2 pair around just in case and let Sheila know.

Felicity
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

okay dokey, we went out and bought her some nice new comfortable but practical girly panties, and while we were there we also purchased some nice new female socks, much nicer than her scratchy horrid woolen ones, texted her tonight while she was out and said have given your old guy socks to J (they weren't that old and J goes through socks like you would not believe), got a text back that said bye bye socks ............... we have kept her guy pants or at least a couple of pairs just for now ........ they are in a carrier in the bottom of the wardrobe just in case she ever does need em ......... I don't think she will cause the female panties we bought are very not girlie in appearance and holds everything in place without the need to tuck,which is what she is comfortable with for now ...... Thanks for support girls , and a special thanks to Nigella , we took the advice you gave us a few months ago when we made the initial purchase of fem panties and it was this advice that enabled her to feel so comfortable under-dressing on a reg basis for the first time to you ........... (Guess that means another bottle of Bacardi I owe you )
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

God, let her toss them! If you need a pair of ugly mens you can always run to Walgreens or Kmart and get them.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    Today Sheila hid all my "guy" pants.......

It would seem i'm now condemned to wear panties for the rest of my life!!

Whatever next?
    Well, alright, but as long as you don't have to wear those granny-style support pantyhose you will be fine

Hey what if there was an FTM on this forum who was always starting threads about cotton briefs?
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Mmm

Quote Originally Posted by kristinacd55 View Post
    I think you should do it, the only reason I keep mine around is when I hang with my male buddies who don't know about my girl activities or like Kim said to do that hot yard work!
    I always wear panties and as far as I know, I have never (unintentionally) flashed them to buddies.

Please, think about it for the last weeks !

Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    It would seem i'm now condemned to wear panties for the rest of my life!!

Whatever next?

What is playing now is not at all really funny, it seems. Not the least.
    That makes me furiously think of how a woman can get the absolute power in a relationship over her spouse.

Please, remind that :
    "Power corrupts ... absolute power corrupts absolutely."
    I'm convinced you know how much that's true !

When the wife takes absolute power in the relationship, the relationsship gets absolutely corrupted.

Too many "good people" have already lived this sort of experience at their expenses ! And there are quite a few here ...

Please, manage to get again a more balanced relationship !
    Don't accept either ultimatums or disguised proposals that are in fact ultimatums even if presented as funny things.

Manipulative behaviour is sometimes very difficult to recognize in due time.

Anyway, please open your eyes as soon as possible.

Luvya

facetious commentary

This trend of being "forced" to do things you enjoy.. maybe you should tell her "never ever ever try to force me into a 3-way with another woman..."
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Young Senior Citizen Elsa Larson's Avatar

Steve Martin - Comedy is Not Pretty: Men's Underwear

Imagine how exciting it will be to acquire new men's underwear!
    You will need to hide them well and hope she never finds them.
    Perhaps you could buy them when you travel alone.

Here's a link to Steve Martin's routine about Men's Underwear:

http://www.rollingstone.com/artists/...s/album/171536
    What's between your legs and what you like to do with it is your business, not mine. Please give me the same courtesy.
    Everyone who refers to sexuality as a preference reveals their own bisexuality.
    I hope to live long enough to see a time when one's sexuality or gender identity is no more important than one's religion or politics.
    DO link up with your local support group. It's an easy way to meet similar people, help others, educate the public and be part of the political process.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tallelsa/

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Fab Karen View Post
    This trend of being "forced" to do things you enjoy.. maybe you should tell her "never ever ever try to force me into a 3-way with another woman..."

Please, oh please, Brer Bear, don't throw me in that briar patch!

Greater Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Isn't this about living "your" life? Do what you want not what anyone else wants.