Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How feminine are you?

How feminine are you?

How do you rate your femininity on a scale of 1 to 5 (with minor modifications)

0 -I'm a guy! Enough said.

1 -Only slightly feminine but I do enjoy wearing panties from time to time.

2 -I enjoy expressing my femme side when I dress & shop. I am aware of my male persona and I never mix the two!

3 -I am much more feminine and if I can not dress the part at least I wear my panties 24/7. My femininity spills over into my male persona so I am effeminate by my nature and I do dress androgynous if not able to do full en femme ensemble. However I am still able to project my male persona since I work and have obligations.

4 -I am transgendered and am very feminine. I am doing some soul searching. I am dressing en femme most of the time and considering transitioning. One day I hope to live as a woman!

5 -I am a female by my very identity and am ultra feminine. I am transitioning and living as a woman. I've done a lot of soul searching!

10 -I am a girl by birth (gg) and am naturally feminine. I embrace it and love to wear nice clothes. I can live and compete in the male dominated world but still be my true feminine self! I am very nurturing and loving!

How do you rate? Look forward to your responses!

Emmi

hmmm lets see

hi hon, good question...i'd have to say at this point in my cd carear i fall between a 2 and a 3...more in the 2 range i guess.

xoxoxo chris

I also would fall in the 2 range but could see myself eventually fall into the 3 range.

At this point in my life I would also agree with you and say 2 since I dress sporadically and not often enough to gain the confidence I need. However when I do dress I certainly enjoy it and welcome my true femme self.

Emmi

I'm definately in the 2 range.....In my heart I'd rather be a 3 but its just not possible right now.....sniffle

Departed
    For me, this question cannot be answered. I don't think of myself as masculine or feminine, I'm just me.

Banned Read only
    Funny you should post this. I just had the same argument in the chat room just before i came in here. Close minded b****.

Anyway i consider myself a 4.

a 0
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Jessicajaxx
    I'm a strong 3 getting close to a 4 most people that I work with know about my dressing i'm the butt of many jokes.
    But I do little to hide I nair my arm hair and leg hair and I wear shorts to work so I know its noticable. And every Monday my eye lashes are stained from mascara. As long as I do my Job noone cares

0 -I'm a guy! Enough said, Just way more comfortable in womens clothes

I'm a 2. But when I am dressed I'm totally femmy.

Emmi you ask more questions than an inquiry.....but they are thought provoking and this place wouldn't be the same without you. What was the question? Oh yeah...femininty scale. Chalk me up as a 2 but with modifications.

Oh, I like these quizzes, makes me think. This one also gives me a chance to display my debutante avatar, which is as far as I go right now. Oh yes, the question, I mean the answer: Probably 0+ to -2, but I might be in motion.

January I was a 0
    April I was a 1
    June I was a 2
    July and I am a 3

The frightening thing is, it's an exponential curve. By September I will have completely transitioned, married and had three kids!

[SIZE=5]Natalie [SIZE=4](the Tranny Granny)[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]The thantom phread killer striks again[/SIZE]

Leona

Split Between

I am split between 3 and 4, when I am allowed time to be Leona for awhile, 4 all the way.

Well... I'm a weird one.

On your chart, I come out a 2, but while dressed, and while out with girlfriends who know about "Kimberly" then I can be more feminine - in nature anyway. I act more feminine around them, and display more feminine qualities... even though I don't dress en femme much I still feel it deep down. The time for dressing will come later, (after summer).

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Smile

I beleive I am a 3

definately a 2 here, I enjoy both my male and female sides, I dress when I can but only in private, but would like to be with other CDs.I know who I am , its who I want to be that gives me all the trouble
    Cathy

None of the descriptions listed accurately describe me so I guess I can't honestly answer this. Like Julie M....I'm just me!

I would consider myself between a 2 and 3. I have feminine traits when in drab yet I don't wear panties 24/7

Wanna be a girl. Ibuki_Warpetal's Avatar
    3 according to your options, though I rarely wear panties.
    The last name is Warpetal.
    That should have been your first clue.
    No regrets.
    WHEN YOU FIGHT YOU CAN LOSE
    BUT WHEN YOU GIVE UP YOU'VE ALREADY LOST.

My masculine and feminine sides.

I would say I'm a two. I have clearly defined male and female personas. But when I'm dressed, I feel all woman and I enjoy that. I have a home office and, if my wife is out of the house, I'll often spend all day working en femme. I actually find myself calmer, more relaxed and more focused in my female persona. But I also like being a guy. Working on old cars, target shooting, smoking cuban cigars and drinking expensive scotch. You know...
    You can dress me up but you can't take me out...at least not yet.

10, by that scale. Of course, I don't think I am nearly as feminine as most of the girls here.

Tristen Cox
    I'm Tristen

10 -I am a girl by birth (gg) and am naturally feminine. I embrace it and love to wear nice clothes. I can live and compete in the male dominated world but still be my true feminine self! I am very nurturing and loving!

This is true to a certain point, but I've only just started to appreciate nicer girly clothes
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

I am a 2
    Sara