Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How often do you dress

I dress all the time except when I'm working, but only full makeup on rare occasions when I go out.

Karen Sue

I do it every time I’m in the house and my daughter in out. Now about underwear, I can’t wear men’s underwear anymore, I feel so uncomfortable, Am I the only one who’s feel this way?

I try to wear panties and pantyhose once or twice a week under my workclothes. Maybe once a week for 2 or 3 hours I get the chance to put on my girdle, slip and skirt. Maybe four or five times a year I can use all my lingerie, adding bra, full slip, or cammi and tank top or blouse. A little makeup is nice too, just have to be careful to try and leave myself able to put on a pair of pants quickly if someone comes to the house. I have had to go to work in my skirt and under lingerie hidden in my pants before. It always makes me nervous.

I underdress almost daily,panties and cami;pantyhose often in winter/occassionally spring/autumn,bra occassionally,full dress sporadically
    Would love to have a more regular routine with full dressing but not possible at this stage.
    Pattie

dress almost every day except when at work

I dress everyday, panties or pantyhose, bra, sometimes forms at work. I only wear girls shorts, jeans, or slacks. Skirts & blouses or dresses about once a week at home and in the car.

Gold Member
    I am in the quantity over quality mode. I underdress 24/7. I sleep in a nightgown every night. I dress after work and on weekends whenever my daughter is out. But I try makeup and doing something with my hair only about once a month. Because I live in a fairly active house, I try to avoid doing anything that takes a little time to reverse unless I know I am going to have a fair block of time to enjoy it.

I wear gown to bed or pj every night, bras and panties mostly on my days off, getting dress fully not to often mostly our son or daughter are popping in or we have the grand kids to fill the time

Panites usually everyday... Full dress up 1 or 2 times a week, sometimes more

Every chance I get, I am dolled up!!!!

I dress each day when I first get up, then do the dishes etc before showering to head out to work but wear panties each day as I do not have any "male" underwear.

at least panties n a bra every day cooler weather pantyhose n full or half slips under skirts or dresses

Hi...
    Every day . as a woman. i only have womens clothes . overalls & boots when i do building . & joinery .
    ...noeleena...

i wear panties pantyhose everyday occasionally if time permits i will dress completely if im going to be home all day. on my days off after i wake and shower its all dressing for shannon (me). starting to accumulate quite the wardrobe as well. my dresser is all female lingirie and assorted nylons pantyhose thi highs etc. and half my closet is full of sweaters blouses dresses and skirts and omg the shoes i have.....lol

Panties every day and usually dress when I get home from work.

Only own woman's panties and wear them every day. Also wear cute little white or black Keds sneakers. That's during the day. Get home and off goes that and on to the dress! Sometimes I just can not decide what to wear! I completely understand why women take forever to get ready.
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

I guess I dress 3 or 4 days a week. Since I work at home with my wife, I rarely go out dressed.
    TG is who I am; CD is something I do.

My CD Blog Site

I do have the luxuary of dressing whenever I want at home (single no SO or GF right now). However, I usually only dress up on Saturday Nights if I am stuck at home.

I also do not dress during the summer months. It think/dream about dressing every day of the summer but just don't have the energy to dress in the summer. Once Labor Day hits, it's time to start looking through the closets again.